User Tag List

Page 1 of 410 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree6935Likes

Thread: Clixsense

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wanted to post about a click site that is actually paying. Unlike bux.to where I've been waiting for my payout since January 12, I've already received a cheque from Clixsense after reaching payout on April 1.

www.clixsense.com
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    thecountess and candogrl like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've tried it... it takes too long at 1cent per click.

It says you can get more but I never saw any during the 2+ weeks I used it.

Maybe it's only good if you join the premium membership but I never bothered with it.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've gotten 2 cent clicks and even one 3 cent click.

After clicking for about a month I caved and upgraded. I made the money back plus more after two months and since April 1 when I cashed out I already have another $1.94 in my account. Upgrading greatly increases the ads you get by a huge amount. The reason is that when you purchase ads they ask you who you want your ads directed to, regular or premium members. Most businesses want to show their ads to people who have already shown they're willing to do business over the internet which is why there's such a huge difference in the number of ads you get.

Anyway....I just thought I'd post about a click site that was actually paying and paying by cheque...not Alertpay. Plus it only took two weeks to get the cheque in the mail. Only Pinecone paid me faster.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how much do you get per click in premium? / how much do you need to cash out?

I don't remember these anymore since it's been quite awhile.

but in general, I just think the ad-reading sites take too long (50 x 2 cent clicks just to get to $1...... 500 x 2 cent clicks just to get to $10.....) Just think time is more precious...
    Last edited by 1764; Wed, Apr 16th, 2008 at 05:15 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I click while I watch tv. It makes the clicking go much faster.

Most of the clicks are 1 cent. I'd say about 90% are 1cent. But I do get a lot of 2 cent clicks and like I said, I even got a 3 cent click that really surprised me.

It's not the amount of $ you get in premium, it's the number of ads you get. When I first got premium I had over 300 clicks waiting for me. I didn't have to sit there clicking all in one sitting, they stayed on the system until I got them all clicked. On average I get about 10-15 a day.

I go on a couple of times a day to see if there are more to click. They keep refreshing them throughout the day.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Clixsense is great. I'm premium member and takes me about 2 months to reach the $10 payout and that's not being very active. One site i find even better is Wordlinx. I reach the $10 payout in just over a month, and that's with a $5 yearly upgrade, which also produces more ads.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I do Wordlinx as well. I upgraded to premium on that one as well and I have to say that the ads have really slowed down in the past couple of weeks. I'm stuck at $2.25. I'd love to be able to reach payout on that one so I can at least make back my money.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilviolet View Post
    I do Wordlinx as well. I upgraded to premium on that one as well and I have to say that the ads have really slowed down in the past couple of weeks. I'm stuck at $2.25. I'd love to be able to reach payout on that one so I can at least make back my money.
    I would say i'm making atleast 20 cents a day.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm on Clixsense too!!! I find the best way to make money is to keep checking. I usually refresh once every ten minutes. Paying for premium is definitely the way to go.

Last edited by AmberLab; Tue, Oct 18th, 2011 at 02:17 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am a member of clixsence but I am not happy with them. They do pay out but for a 10 pay they take like 3 dollars off for shipping or some stupid reason. Most of the time its only 1 cent clicks. Which totally sucks. Most days you only get 3-6 adds to click. So if you ask me its not worth your time at all. Just my personal opinion.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree. There are many easier ways to earn money.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a site where you have to constantly check to see if there are paid links available, or yes it wouldn't be truly worth it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did try click sense and upgrade account...to bad they charge more than 2.00$ to process the 10$check...you will not get rich here but at least you will get paid!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You can set your payment level. You don't have to get paid at $10. If you don't choose a level you automatically get the $10 payout with the $3 processing fee. I have the $20 payout with the $3 processing fee. That way I end up with more money.

I check all the time when I'm at home. I click while I watch tv so it doesn't seem like it's taking up a lot of time.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank's good to know, I will do that!
    You can try this one too and cash out at 5$!!!
    Last edited by AmberLab; Wed, Oct 19th, 2011 at 07:09 PM.

Page 1 of 410 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information