User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: long time couponer - new to Montreal (Pierrefonds)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Diva55 View Post
    Welcome
    Glad to have you among us ...I get my inserts from The Gazette & Lapressse ...I live in the East of Montreal.
    What church do you belong too as I also contribute to my local church .

We will probably meet in January at a shopping center called Carrefour Angrignon.
    Have happy holidays !
    Hey there

I am a member of the Montreal Christian Reformed Church. My Husband and I are also delivering Christmas baskets to the less fortunate today for the West Island Mission.

Carrefour Angrignon is pretty far from me and I don't know they area but I'll prepare myself with maps and navigation lol. I've noticed that the drivers here can be a little crazy so it can be intimidating, even for someone from the Toronto area

Mel

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Closed jumbo bins here too so looking for coupons in recycling is impossible in my area. I've gotten friendly with some store managers though and ask for the coupon inserts (if I really need any of the coupons) from newspapers that haven't been sold (Montreal Gazette and La Presse).

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    ...I've noticed that the drivers here can be a little crazy so it can be intimidating, even for someone from the Toronto area.
    Lol, only because I have a lot of experience driving in TO, all you have to remember is...left lane is for passing, center lane for doing speed limit or slightly above, and right lane for the slowpokes or for those exiting/entering the road.

Welcome to Montreal, Mel .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Lol, only because I have a lot of experience driving in TO, all you have to remember is...left lane is for passing, center lane for doing speed limit or slightly above, and right lane for the slowpokes or for those exiting/entering the road.

Welcome to Montreal, Mel .
    hahaha I thought it was the opposite here lol.
    snuffaluffagus likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

No, no, no, that's Toronto . Either way, just remember to not drive in the left lane unless you absolutely have to, lol.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Awesome! Great to hear that you're in Pierrefonds too
    We should meet up for coffee if you are around in the week
    ericaraina likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Carrefour Angrignon is pretty far from me and I don't know they area but I'll prepare myself with maps and navigation lol. I've noticed that the drivers here can be a little crazy so it can be intimidating, even for someone from the Toronto area
    I travel around 70 km to the meets...And neither Montreal nor Toronto beats learning to drive round Heathrow airport...
    ericaraina and cbou like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I find I have trouble driving in ON lol. I lived there for two years and felt that people weren't aggressive enough in their driving. Montreal trained me to be aggressive i guess
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    We should meet up for coffee if you are around in the week
    Sounds great! I'm going to try to make it to the meet up on Sat and I'm couponing tonight so if you want to meet before Sat we could get together thurs or fri evening (when I have the car) or during the day if you are willing to pick me up
    Mel

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Hi

I attend Rosemont Bible Church & a Bible Study Fellowship ( BSF ) ever heard of this ??It is a ladies bible study we are about 200 ladies & it is international so BSF is offered in many cities in the US & Canada we are doing the book of Genesis. Our study is on Thursday morning at Westview bible church on Pierrefonds Boul. & St. Charles.
    Blessings to you
    connie
    I am a member of the Montreal Christian Reformed Church. My Husband and I are also delivering Christmas baskets to the less fortunate today for the West Island Mission.

Mel[/QUOTE]

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Pm'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Diva55 View Post
    Hi

I attend Rosemont Bible Church & a Bible Study Fellowship ( BSF ) ever heard of this ??It is a ladies bible study we are about 200 ladies & it is international so BSF is offered in many cities in the US & Canada we are doing the book of Genesis. Our study is on Thursday morning at Westview bible church on Pierrefonds Boul. & St. Charles.
    Blessings to you
    connie

Mel
    [/QUOTE]
    Wishlist: Any 650g yogurt, Catelli $1, any Jamieson product $2, high value pet, dry whiskas, president's choice dry dog food.
    Try my PTC referal links
    http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=meldrew / swagbucks.com/refer/mdrew / http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/meldrew / http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=meldrew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information