User Tag List

Page 85 of 218 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Thank you for all your efforts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    +1 Such an amazing job & so organized!
    Quote Originally Posted by solarpower View Post
    +2 Thank you!
    Make that +3! This is such a helpful thread! Thanks for all your work!

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread...if my life gets so hectic that I don't have time to get caught up on SC, I can count on this thread to keep me in the loop! Thanks again McMinsen and 2010ontest!! and all who contribute!

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

Yeah me!! I have something to contribute...stackable Filippo Berio olive oil coupons!

Filippo Berio olive oil 500ml to 3L Dec 31/11 UPC 10907290 (source? I think I found this in a recent Chatelaine mag)
    Filippo Berio oilive oil (no size restriction) Dec 31/11 UPC 10907287 (source? I think this from a booklet)

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Thank you for all your efforts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    +1 Such an amazing job & so organized!
    Quote Originally Posted by solarpower View Post
    +2 Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefishmom View Post
    Thank you for all your hard work...it makes it very easy for a newbie to create a wishlist and see what's out there. Today I found 4 coupons that I've been looking for thanks to the hard work.
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Make that +3! This is such a helpful thread! Thanks for all your work!
    Quote Originally Posted by jojos_n_kelowna View Post
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread...if my life gets so hectic that I don't have time to get caught up on SC, I can count on this thread to keep me in the loop! Thanks again McMinsen and 2010ontest!! and all who contribute!
    Thanks to all of you

I like to do this thread with all of you, this help me too to know what coupons are available. This is amazing how the coupons are distributed all around the country!

Are you ready for a wave of wieners and hot dog coupons? My prediction is that we will have a big bunch of that kind of coupons in the next 2 month!!! Please don't send your hot dog coupons to me, we don't eat that here!!!
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

<div style="color: red;">Crazy Couponer</div> RoseGentry's Avatar
    Trading Score
    68 (91%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    Thanks to all of you

I like to do this thread with all of you, this help me too to know what coupons are available. This is amazing how the coupons are distributed all around the country!

Are you ready for a wave of wieners and hot dog coupons? My prediction is that we will have a big bunch of that kind of coupons in the next 2 month!!! Please don't send your hot dog coupons to me, we don't eat that here!!!
    I am hoping that there are hot dog coupons coming out soon! My parents manage a campground in Hope and we are ALWAYS up there lol!

and thanks for all your hard work! I love this thread! I check it daily!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I went to Metro today and every tear pad was empty lol No luck whats so ever! Back to it another day!
    Sounds like you were either too early or too late. Take note! The Smartsource store coupons can be predictable. So, whether you hit the jackpot or find nothing, it should be the same the next month. Keep an eye on the official roll out dates as posted by danam314 when she posts all the new coupons coming out.

Some coupon finds are totally unpredictable, like this one. Found on the floor of Save On in Vancouver today, this FPC for Astro Biobest. The store was packed so it took some doing to stoop down and grab it without getting run over. But I SAW that word "FREE" and also the hologram and I didn't hesitate to stop traffic to rescue this little baby.

No expiry and still no indication of it's source. If anyone knows where these coupons come from, let us know please.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jojos_n_kelowna View Post
    Yeah me!! I have something to contribute...stackable Filippo Berio olive oil coupons!

Filippo Berio olive oil 500ml to 3L Dec 31/11 UPC 10907290 (source? I think I found this in a recent Chatelaine mag)
    Filippo Berio oilive oil (no size restriction) Dec 31/11 UPC 10907287 (source? I think this from a booklet)
    I have that exact same coupon, the first one (#10907290). I got it in a trade. So, I looked at the back of it and there was a small paragraph describing a wine that could be paired with a lamb recipe on that page. I Googled it and it easily came up with a page of the recipe and wine info and it said "Published by Chatelaine on 4/1/2011".
    Last edited by mcminsen; Tue, Apr 26th, 2011 at 01:17 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseGentry View Post
    I am hoping that there are hot dog coupons coming out soon! My parents manage a campground in Hope and we are ALWAYS up there lol!
    Here ya go!

I just finished reading your posts and I got a message from solarpower about this new coupon in one of our neighbourhood supermarkets (Nester's) in downtown Vancouver. Thank you solarpower! So I just ran out and picked it up. It's a WUB type of coupon. $1 off WUB one pack of Dempster's Hot Dog Buns AND one pack of Maple Leaf Top Dogs. Expires Sept.30 '11.

Last edited by mcminsen; Tue, Apr 26th, 2011 at 01:19 AM.

<div style="color: red;">Crazy Couponer</div> RoseGentry's Avatar
    Trading Score
    68 (91%)

^^ yay!!! need to find that one!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Sounds like you were either too early or too late. Take note! The Smartsource store coupons can be predictable. So, whether you hit the jackpot or find nothing, it should be the same the next month. Keep an eye on the official roll out dates as posted by danam314 when she posts all the new coupons coming out.

Some coupon finds are totally unpredictable, like this one. Found on the floor of Save On in Vancouver today, this FPC for Astro Biobest. The store was packed so it took some doing to stoop down and grab it without getting run over. But I SAW that word "FREE" and also the hologram and I didn't hesitate to stop traffic to rescue this little baby.

No expiry and still no indication of it's source. If anyone knows where these coupons come from, let us know please.

Ooh, I'd LOVE to know where this one come from. It's amazing what you can find on the floor.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Here ya go!

I just finished reading your posts and I got a message from solarpower about this new coupon in one of our neighbourhood supermarkets (Nester's) in downtown Vancouver. Thank you solarpower! So I just ran out and picked it up. It's a WUB type of coupon. $1 off WUB one pack of Dempster's Hot Dog Buns AND one pack of Maple Leaf Top Dogs. Expires Sept.30 '11.

You have the first hot dog coupon less than 3 hours after a posted my prediction!!!

I'm still having some hot dog coupon from last year at home! The expiry date was april 30, 2011 for some of them! (good for a quick spring BBQ start!!!). But at my home hot dog and pogo are not very popular!!!
    Last edited by 2010ontest; Tue, Apr 26th, 2011 at 07:42 AM.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Extra Professional multipack exp Dec 31, 2011 from dentist office.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Here ya go!

I have the french version, found it last week at IGA. lol Probably won't use it as top dogs are way expensive.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oops double post
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Tue, Apr 26th, 2011 at 02:28 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Long live the chicken wiener!!!

[/QUOTE]

Page 85 of 218 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Thread Information