User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree358Likes

Thread: 2013 Christmas AA Club

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Love the blog Kwai, bookmarked so I can check out some more articles! Our fabric store is moving so I have purchased fabric for everyone's Christmas pj's, I also picked up some great clearance items at chapters to tuck away for next year.!!!
    Kitty77 and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    80 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by kw01ai View Post
    Thread CPR. It's been a month, we are over boxing day sales of January, taken most of February to forget and celebrate love, time for more Christmas. lol.

Check out a list of $2 gift ideas with tags at this blog: It is a quick click and read, I promise.

http://todaysfabulousfinds.blogspot....s-under-2.html
    Ooh these are soo cute to look at!!
    YAY to thread CPR, I'm counting down to Christmas 2013

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Got some great clearance deals at Zellers and GT, got everyone's socks for Christmas! lol
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Easy shopping this year. Doing up a gift box of groceries for my parents as it is easier for me to do as I am still teaching my mom about coupons and stockpiling. I have to admit she is getting better at it. When you are up there age wise they do not really need anything.

MIL loves to eat out so she is happy with GC's for restaurants.

DH and I do each others stocking and usually buy something we need for the house.
    Angela273 and thriftygranny like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I wish I had seen this thread earlier!

I missed out on Christmas clearance (although I stretched out my wrapping paper last christmas so I wouldn't have to pay regular price for it!!)

Hopefully I can get my shopping done early this year. I hate the last minute scramble.

Dollarama is probably a good place for stocking stuffers and books and such. Plus they don't go bad!
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I admit that my husband and I have been terrible for not buying each other christmas gifts, mostly just outof the fact we are so tight with the budget, I want to change that this year. I am devoting the month of March/April to stashing away a stocking full of things for him. I do want them to be really taylored to his personality. He USED to play video games, BEFORE kids and the wedding, I will pick him up few games/tv series type things, socks and undies,awesome chocolate. Gift wise I know of a few things that he wants but would never spend the money on......hmmmm.......there is a golf course that he would like to go to, go I will buy a gift pack for a few rounds there for NEXT summer, that I would buy in the fall..... I really don't even know. IDEAS PLEASE!!!

Oh and and update on the avacado plants, ALL of the seeds went moldy! This has never happened to me before!!! Good thing there is a lot of time to start new ones hahaha!
    www.facebook.com/perduemassageclinic good things come to those who like my page

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

well mine is into flashlights, one year for his birthday I have him a basket full of flashlights-they were all different types and sizes, so now every birthday and christmas he gets at least one flashlight. This past christmas it was a keychain flashlight in his stocking. lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

That is hilarious, my 15 year old son's stocking was filled with flashlights. He is an avid outdoors man....pretty easy to please.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I found a good toy clearance at London Drugs and snagged a good sized tonka truck made of metal that would be great in a sandbox. My niece came to visit and I brought out the truck and the dinosaur books and gave them away.

I'm not so good at keeping stuff - also in this case the truck is really more fun outside and I saved the shipping.

Does anyone else get tempted to give some things our early?
    Kitty77, Angela273 and Shwa Girl like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

lol sometimes, my bf and I end up exchanging a gift early because we are just so excited to give it.
    Giving-Small likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Bought cute cute Christmas hair accessories on SDM clearance for $2 a piece. They were regular $8.
    bgheuchert and thriftygranny like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Came across a tutorial for a really cute diy gingerbread house tree ornament.

Name:  Ginger-Bread-House.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  40.9 KB
    Last edited by blueeyetea; Mon, Mar 18th, 2013 at 12:46 PM.
    thriftygranny and nessa23 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

cute! I have sewn snowmen in the past to give away as gifts! Maybe I can do something like this again...

I've also painted ornaments (plain/clear ones from Micheals) and given those away. Although, I'm much better at sewing lol

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyetea View Post
    Came across a tutorial for a really cute diy gingerbread house tree ornament.

Name:  Ginger-Bread-House.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  40.9 KB
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I do the saem thing, i add to teh box all year long for him, things I think he willlike ect..

Quote Originally Posted by bgheuchert View Post
    I admit that my husband and I have been terrible for not buying each other christmas gifts, mostly just outof the fact we are so tight with the budget, I want to change that this year. I am devoting the month of March/April to stashing away a stocking full of things for him. I do want them to be really taylored to his personality. He USED to play video games, BEFORE kids and the wedding, I will pick him up few games/tv series type things, socks and undies,awesome chocolate. Gift wise I know of a few things that he wants but would never spend the money on......hmmmm.......there is a golf course that he would like to go to, go I will buy a gift pack for a few rounds there for NEXT summer, that I would buy in the fall..... I really don't even know. IDEAS PLEASE!!!

Oh and and update on the avacado plants, ALL of the seeds went moldy! This has never happened to me before!!! Good thing there is a lot of time to start new ones hahaha!
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kw01ai View Post
    Bought cute cute Christmas hair accessories on SDM clearance for $2 a piece. They were regular $8.
    I picked up some of those clips too!! And THEN ran over to Extra Foods, clearance on Christmas and Winter PJs that will fit my daughter next year. I STOCKED UP! Slippers for the son too $4 from 14 and 16 each
    Granger and thriftygranny like this.
    www.facebook.com/perduemassageclinic good things come to those who like my page

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information