User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 50% off Sunlight Oxiaction Cold Water Liquid Laundry Detergent

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Received an email from Shoppers voice today with printable coupon for 50% off Sunlight Oxiaction Cold Water Liquid Laundry Detergent (up to $3.50). Expiry July 8, 2013.Limit one per purchase so I am thinking you can print more than one, but they are personalized.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I got one too, but its a weirdly worded coupon. Up to 50% off then $3.50 off, its odd. I wonder if places like Walmart or no frills who have it for $4 sometimes would take the whole $3.50 off or only half of that?? So odd.
    thriftygranny and tubby like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I agree, I think it is really going to confuse some cashiers. I think it means if the product is over $7 than the max you would get off is 3.50?
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Wed, Apr 17th, 2013 at 03:06 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I almost can't even be bothered using this coupon... This would surely confuse any cashier.
    Kerricakes likes this.
    I love couponing!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got the email but it said 30%

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Annatree View Post
    I got the email but it said 30%
    Strange coupon indeed I wonder why they are different amounts.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Attachment 173269

Got the same coupon,it says 30% ($2.25)
    Last edited by newtosave; Wed, Apr 17th, 2013 at 09:00 PM.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I got it 30% off $ 2.5 off coupon as well.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

This coupon is bothering me lol. One of those Im just over analyzing I guess. But so lets say walmart has sunlight on for $4, the coupon is $3.50 ( up to 50 % off ) BUT walmart also gives full coupon value, so its weird how it would work, I'm thinking they would give the whole face value, no different than a coupon for overage being put in as the face value...... Its getting to me, if anyone goes to walmart I'd love to hear how it went!!! The curiosity is killing me! lol
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

It is bothering me too Jenny! I really can't see cashiers figuring out percentage, and there is no place to write the amount on the coupon so if the product is 5.00 and they are going to give me 50% they would need to show that on the coupon somewhere it is worth 2.50. I am going to assume it is worth 3.50 and give it a try when the right sale comes along!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am a Walmart Cashier... So if the coupon says up to 50% off and the item originally is 4$ in store then u get 2$ off. the "$3.50 off" would mean you can only get up to $3.50 off the item so if the item is... 8$ you can only get up to $3.50 off the item. This is how I would look at it as a cashier, if you decide to use this at Walmart please ask the cashier to allow a "CSM" to double check, however thats how I would take it/see it as.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    I got one too, but its a weirdly worded coupon. Up to 50% off then $3.50 off, its odd. I wonder if places like Walmart or no frills who have it for $4 sometimes would take the whole $3.50 off or only half of that?? So odd.
    Last edited by *cera; Thu, Apr 18th, 2013 at 02:25 AM. Reason: spelling error

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

The right sale is today at Safeway IMO. They are $7.89 in my store, B1G1F. So you take in the coupon(s) I have 2 and they take 50% off each one you pay $.89 for the two of them plus applicable taxes. Sometimes Safeway's high prices pay off...

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    It is bothering me too Jenny! I really can't see cashiers figuring out percentage, and there is no place to write the amount on the coupon so if the product is 5.00 and they are going to give me 50% they would need to show that on the coupon somewhere it is worth 2.50. I am going to assume it is worth 3.50 and give it a try when the right sale comes along!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh I hope I get that one! Please let it come to my inbox!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by debragirl31 View Post
    The right sale is today at Safeway IMO. They are $7.89 in my store, B1G1F. So you take in the coupon(s) I have 2 and they take 50% off each one you pay $.89 for the two of them plus applicable taxes. Sometimes Safeway's high prices pay off...
    I am glad this can work for you. My Safeway is really hit and miss with printable and would never let me use 2 coupons on a BOGO. believe I have tried.the last time I was there was for cereal and they wouldn't let me use more than one websaver coupon on my whole purchase, had four boxes of cereal and four couons and it was a no go!!

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I got it too. If anyone wants it I will send them the email.....I will never use this crazy thing!
    Anna Michele likes this.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information