User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ninna

Thread: prelit christmas tree $16.00

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LW ( USED TO BE LIQUIDATION WORLD) NOW IT IS BIG LOTS CANADA, HAS 60% OFF ALL CHRISTMAS STUFF. GOT A FANTASTIC 6FT ARTIFICIAL TREE WITH LIGHTS FOR $16.00...ALL KINDS OF BARGAINS, WORTH THE TRIP.

EVERYTHING FROM BRAND NAME CLOTHES AND SMALL APPLIANCES, FURNITURE...GROCERIES, HAVE TO GO THERE TO SEE EVERYTHING!

FIND A STORE NEAR YOU http://www.liquidationworld.com/maps/FindStore.aspx
    This thread is currently associated with: Liquidation World
    Last edited by Brenda Crown; Sun, Jan 6th, 2013 at 06:37 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just went for a walk around the neighbourhood since it was a relatively mild day and notice a house with a prelit artificial tree on the front porch. Great idea if you have the storage space.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the box is about 3ft long, tree comes in 3 separate sections....fits under a bed...

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Prelit trees are an easy thing to set up. Unfortunately, it totally sucks when you have a pre lit tree and one of the sets of lights goes kaput on you. Then you're stuck with a pre-lit tree that only half lights up so you have to buy more strings of lights to fill in the gaps. lol. Both me and my MIL bought pre-lit trees about 4 years ago...and both of ours went to the landfill site this year.

Can't beat the price though. It IS a good deal. Just saying that sometimes the lights go and it sucks butt. lol
    nani likes this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I have a pre-lit tree I bought at Zellers about 7 yrs ago and it's still going strong! Very bright and convenient! I was hoping to find a bigger tree as mine is only 4ft now so that price is excellent! Thanks for sharing!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post
    Prelit trees are an easy thing to set up. Unfortunately, it totally sucks when you have a pre lit tree and one of the sets of lights goes kaput on you. Then you're stuck with a pre-lit tree that only half lights up so you have to buy more strings of lights to fill in the gaps. lol. Both me and my MIL bought pre-lit trees about 4 years ago...and both of ours went to the landfill site this year.

Can't beat the price though. It IS a good deal. Just saying that sometimes the lights go and it sucks butt. lol
    I'd love a prelite tree someday. Did you try to sell it first????
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    I'd love a prelite tree someday. Did you try to sell it first????
    No. We didn't try to sell it first...which was probably wasteful, I know. I just can't be bothered to fool around with kijiji, to be honest. When we outgrow something here, we donate to value village or those types of places and it didn't seem right to donate this tree when I knew it wasn't in perfect working order. I would be so annoyed if I'd purchased something like that at VV and dragged it home only to discover it didn't work. Besides that, we actually got the tree as part of an after Christmas clearance deal...kinda like this deal is...and we paid $6...so the tree didn't owe me anything whatsoever. I hadn't paid a fortune for it so I didn't feel as bad throwing it out....except that it is plugging up a landfill somewhere. That makes me feel bad. In retrospect, it was a great excuse to get a real Christmas tree this year, so I'm glad the lights went. I really do prefer real trees and had forgotten how much I loved them!
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

We got our 7 foot pre-lit tree from the habitat for humanity re-store for $20. It's brand new and all the proceeds go to HFH!
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Thanks for posting! I didn't know that Liquidation World had been taken over by "Big Lots". My dh (who spent a lot of time in the states always calls Giant Tiger - Big Lots - they must be a lot alike. We do have a LW close to here so maybe I'll be able to make a visit! Thanks!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Thread Information