User Tag List

Page 169 of 370 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Kinda ashamed to admit I am sitting here...alone...watching Gnomeo and Juliet. So incredibly silly.

LOL! I can SO relate! My gf and I often find ourselves watching TreeHouse or Disney Junior long after the kids are asleep!
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Okay! so MrsSunshines saves the day again I had to catch up on so many pages so I decided to skip 10 and then landed right on Sunshines post with all the questions. hehe. TY.

Also Pammie, I love you dress.

Buddy like Any Air Freshner Stuff for the Home besides Candles.. Ect?
    I'm looking into getting something like the scentsy machine maybe.
    What Is One Thing That you Always Wish You Had More Time For? Organizing and keeping things tidy. It just seems easier to place something on a flat surface then to put it back in the right spot.

Do you use your crockpot???
    - Don't have one
    What type of stove top do you have ? Regular one with 4 burners
    What is your favorite animal?- Hmm Dogs, Giraffes, Elephants and many more
    Buddy do you wear earrings?? Hardly ever
    Are you in need of any kitchen gadgets- Joie Egg scramble shaker thingy
    Stockpile items-Razors, Set and refreshers, anything laundry
    What is your favorite thing to do to unwind after a long day? Catch up on TV showsand reading a few chapters of my book before going to sleep.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Buddy like Any Air Freshner Stuff for the Home besides Candles.. Ect?
    No Thank you
    What Is One Thing That you Always Wish You Had More Time For? Organizing and one on one time with my kids- no screens
    Are you in need of any kitchen gadgets- Not really?
    Stockpile items-Razors, Dishwasher Tabs, Garbage Bags, Blue Bags
    What is your favorite thing to do to unwind after a long day? Catch up on TV with Hubby and sleep.

Having trouble getting SC to work right now. Going to bed- hope to finish catching up tomorrow . Although I think I did pretty good tonight. Loved all the pictures. Laughed and laughed. Almost glad I was alone- hubs would have thought I lost the few marbles I had left.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So I have just stayed up way too late (considering DD will probably wake me up in about 5 hrs time ) watching downton abbey! Did I mention I am addicted! Made it episode 2 of season 3! Why can't people (hubby) be romantic in real life?!? I suggested it to him, but I think he thought I was joking, sigh!

anyways off for my beauty rest (which will hopefully be more than 5 hrs in length), nighty night ladies!

ps -43 degrees sounds freezing Jody
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    What is "SCOP" ??
    I keep seeing it, and whatever it is, it seems to save people a lot of money!
    SCOP stands for Scanning Code of Practice. Many of the big stores do it. Basically it means that if something scans incorrectly at the register you get $10 off or you get it for free if it's under $10. So, say you're walking the aisle and you see a box of cereal for 2.99. But when you go to the register it scans for 3.99. You would say, "I think that is the incorrect price for that item" If you are found to be correct (they will send someone to do a price check usually) than you should get the item for free since it's under $10. If the item was say $12.99 and it scanned for $14.99 than you would get $10 off of the lower price. So, $12.99-$10 = 2.99.

I hope I explained that clearly enough.

It is so super awesome when it happens. Once I had two bottles of shampoo and a two buy one, get one free coupons. The bottles scanned in incorrectly so I got 4 bottles of shampoo for free.

Some stores say they will only give you one of the items, but it depends on the store. =)

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good morning!

No sleeping in for me today...DH had to work so I got up when the alarm went off. Craptastic weather here, really windy, cold and snow squalls (thank goodness it's not -43...I couldn't handle that!). Glad I went out yesterday to get groceries & go to SDM. I think today is going to be a hang around the house day. I should be cleaning out the crawlspace (I've put it off for a few days now)....but I don't think that is going to happen......maybe tomorrow.....or the next day.....

I worked on boxing up my buddy's package last night. I think it is ready to go, but I'm not going to seal the box until mail day.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Name:  SAM_1319.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  36.8 KB

Name:  SAM_1324.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  35.1 KB

big waves in the backyard today!
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sun, Jan 20th, 2013 at 08:16 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So I did end up getting more than 5hrs sleep! DD sleep in until 7:37am! Yaaa! Still tired though!

its super windy and cold here too, I think I will also try to stay inside today! Got to make sure hubby fixes at least one of my two broken strollers!
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Okay ladies you can know applaud my cleverness I have narrowed my buddy down to the people listed below (takes a bow ) lol

Bluzsuz
    Briwantstosave
    Chesterjes
    CouponLadyBird
    Coyote00
    Cowgirlmama04
    dlee
    DMS54
    Garbagepicker
    Gwennad
    Jezebel
    Jody22002
    Julesie-pie
    JulieJolie
    K8's Fate
    Keykey
    KK7
    MeShell
    Mich649
    Missbee217
    Momto2Ks
    Nat77
    New2SC
    PammieD
    Pumpkin9211
    shawlightning
    You're so close! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Totally scored shopping tonight. Went to WM to price match the Soft Soap and Chunky Soup. They didn't have the Soft Soap but I found a ton of the .05 Rimmel make up and got a SCOP on a bag of Whiskas. Went to SDM, found a bunch of Dempsters bread with 2.00 Managers stickers on them so .50 a piece so I bought a bunch and used the 2.00 off produce wub 2 dempsters. Such little things excite me.

Its -43 with the windchill here.

super windy here too...not -43 though! That's frigid to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Kinda ashamed to admit I am sitting here...alone...watching Gnomeo and Juliet. So incredibly silly.
    We watched the Lorax last weekend. Kids movies are the best and just what the Dr ordered some times.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    SCOP stands for Scanning Code of Practice. Many of the big stores do it. Basically it means that if something scans incorrectly at the register you get $10 off or you get it for free if it's under $10. So, say you're walking the aisle and you see a box of cereal for 2.99. But when you go to the register it scans for 3.99. You would say, "I think that is the incorrect price for that item" If you are found to be correct (they will send someone to do a price check usually) than you should get the item for free since it's under $10. If the item was say $12.99 and it scanned for $14.99 than you would get $10 off of the lower price. So, $12.99-$10 = 2.99.

I hope I explained that clearly enough.

It is so super awesome when it happens. Once I had two bottles of shampoo and a two buy one, get one free coupons. The bottles scanned in incorrectly so I got 4 bottles of shampoo for free.

Some stores say they will only give you one of the items, but it depends on the store. =)
    So does Shoppers do this? They're always marking stuff wrong. I know Walmart does because of all the posts I see on here.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    So I did end up getting more than 5hrs sleep! DD sleep in until 7:37am! Yaaa! Still tired though!

its super windy and cold here too, I think I will also try to stay inside today! Got to make sure hubby fixes at least one of my two broken strollers!
    I like sleep.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Looks like I didn't make out too bad..LOL those other guys had it rough. Thanks for taking it easy on me Coyote!
    coyote00 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    You're so close! !!

super windy here too...not -43 though! That's frigid to say the least!

We watched the Lorax last weekend. Kids movies are the best and just what the Dr ordered some times.

So does Shoppers do this? They're always marking stuff wrong. I know Walmart does because of all the posts I see on here.

I like sleep.
    i think I guessed my buddy too, except I forgot who it was lol! Whoever asked the stove question I think it's my buddy as I asked for stove burner guards on my wishlist!

Yes shoppers does! They actually have it post on their window by the entrance door! So if they give you a hard time you can point to the sign!
    coyote00, PammieD, dlee and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Courtesy of the October 1955 edition of Macleans magazine! It was also their 50th anniversary edition and include what they thought the world would be like in 50 years time (2005)! Some of it is close to accurate other things are absolutely hilarious!! I will try to type some out if anyone is interested!

Almost done my buddy's craft, just one more coat!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sun, Jan 20th, 2013 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Finally photos loaded!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I think I forgot to answer this:

Buddy like Any Air Freshner Stuff for the Home besides Candles.. Ect? ​no thanks! Love my big jarred candles
    Armygirl76, coyote00 and dlee like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Courtesy of the October 1955 edition of Macleans magazine! It was also their 50th anniversary edition and include what they thought the world would be like in 50 years time (2005)! Some of it is close to accurate other things are absolutely hilarious!! I will try to type some out if anyone is interested!

Almost done my buddy's craft, just one more coat!
    Julesie's buddy is gonna love this craft...I saw it on Friday and it looked amazing!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Good morning!

No sleeping in for me today...DH had to work so I got up when the alarm went off. Craptastic weather here, really windy, cold and snow squalls (thank goodness it's not -43...I couldn't handle that!). Glad I went out yesterday to get groceries & go to SDM. I think today is going to be a hang around the house day. I should be cleaning out the crawlspace (I've put it off for a few days now)....but I don't think that is going to happen......maybe tomorrow.....or the next day.....

I worked on boxing up my buddy's package last night. I think it is ready to go, but I'm not going to seal the box until mail day.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Name:  SAM_1319.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  36.8 KB

Name:  SAM_1324.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  35.1 KB

big waves in the backyard today!
    awesome backyard view!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ok thats it no more posting for moi.. and no more buddy questions being answered either so there..

KIDDING!.. haha.. glad i can help!

its freakin windy here too. holy crap!
    went to bed early last night again after sitting in bed and playing some cards with hubby last night. and no not strip poker. it was fun...
    as for today... thats still in the cards.. not sure whats planned.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Thread Information