User Tag List

Page 219 of 370 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

crossing fingers sunshine

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Hmmm I never thought of that, good thing I always wrap in brown paper.

Is there health plans for animals? would be great if you could just pay a bit a month and never have to worry about a huge out of pocket expense.

Guess Im not your buddy!

Bribing works very well here! lol

My hubby would never be interested in helping out

Definitely a huge releif, I could never give to hubby to mail, it would just sit in the truck lol.

Wow I really pray everything is ok with him!!!
    my hubby is the same on both accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    2.5 hours and counting.. man im so hoping.. please don't let my bubble be burst.

Fingers crossed for you
    Jezebel, coyote00 and missbee217 like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I stayed up until 3am watching Sons of Anarchy! I am totally hooked now LOL......thanks again peachy

Name:  Saturday2.gif
Views: 151
Size:  192.4 KB

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Well I'm back from looking at two houses. The first today is out, no a/c, no fence on the backyard. It was nice except for that. The second place was very nice, fenced yard, a/c. But apparently there could be a noise issue. The neighbour was always complaining about the previous tenants who had twin boys probably around the same age as my boy. And when we were in the basement (not finished) we could hear someone in the next door house going up or down the stairs. I didn't like that. So now I'm not sure what to do! I have one more I just emailed that is the same model as the one I looked at this afternoon, but with a finished basement. And still the brand new place that would cost more. Ack what to do!!

bribing worked, he was very good and got a hot wheels at the store. He even asked to use the bathroom in Walmart! So perhaps the potty training is finally kicking in!!

Buddy I think your box is done, but we'll be going to shoppers tomorrow for milk so may see if they have anything to stash in the corners

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

oh my pacjage is moving moving yippie

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Double post ?
    Last edited by missbee217; Sat, Jan 26th, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    So... It's Saturday... and my hubby is at work AGAIN! I think I am going to take the girls to the Sofia the First party at Indigo this morning- should prove to be interesting
    How did you know they were doing it???
    Emma would have LOVED that!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    this is a good one for a lot of us!
    I read it out loud to my husband, and Emma LOVED it! She asked, "What?! The puppy's getting married?! That's silly!"
    LOL!
    I love this age - why do they have to grow up so fast?

Buddy (and my poor teammates):
    Your package is not ready to mail;
    I still have a list of things to get for you, and I haven't even looked for a box yet.
    It will be next week before I finish up, although I am planning to mail Wednesday... (The mail date IS Thursday, right?)
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

2.5 hours and counting.. man im so hoping.. please don't let my bubble be burst.

*POP*..... pfpfffttttt

but its ok..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I"m up for what it's worth not a good sleep at all. Oh well... hopefully all 3 of us will be there tonight and it won't be as busy. Sometimes busy is good when you are tired though too!

I think my package will be going out Tuesday... if all goes as planned - sorry team that is the best I can do.

Wondering what to have quick and easy for supper besides ordering a pizza which my head and belly are fighting over right now!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

*POP*..... pfpfffttttt

but its ok..
    Uh Oh............... what happened?

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

before we left we sat down and went over our budget to see if it would be sustainable.. with everything..no matter what.. it wasn't.. but its ok. we sat down as a family and created goals for the next 6 months. def. needed to do that.. one good thing. if we'd moved.. i'd NEVER be on here.. internet would be gone.. and no more packages.. so... thats a bright side.. but by the time summer gets here.. our place should be all done. yay!
    besides if we went.. and fell in love. omg the heartbreak of knowing we couldn't do it.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

you were so smart to do that before going to see the place, otherwise, like you said it might have been too late. Good Job on staying strong.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Ok, so I'm going to revisit the first place that I saw near my sisters. It had a very strong curry smell, does anyone have any suggestions for getting that out? Will it go away? I wanted to see it during the day to see what the light is like, and hopefully when neighbours are home to hear what it's like too. Why is finding a place so hard and such a big decision? I really liked the last place today but it will be an issue if I could hear people in the other house just on the stairs. And most of the other newer place to look at are the same builder, so they'd have the same issue I think. Arg! I do not want to stay where I am And to top it all off, I forgot to get coffee when I was out... I'm out of K-cups!! boo hoo...

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ok, so I'm going to revisit the first place that I saw near my sisters. It had a very strong curry smell, does anyone have any suggestions for getting that out? Will it go away? I wanted to see it during the day to see what the light is like, and hopefully when neighbours are home to hear what it's like too. Why is finding a place so hard and such a big decision? I really liked the last place today but it will be an issue if I could hear people in the other house just on the stairs. And most of the other newer place to look at are the same builder, so they'd have the same issue I think. Arg! I do not want to stay where I am And to top it all off, I forgot to get coffee when I was out... I'm out of K-cups!! boo hoo...

I think you just have to go with your gut, seeing a place more then once is a VERY wise choice. I know myself I really want to move but just don't know where. lol That is even harder because I need a new place, new job ect ect. Now to find the needle in the hay stack.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

def. agree.. ~!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Thread Information