Page 326 of 370 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I would love to do this with the man can at work!

HAHAHAHAHA, if you do take a video...HAHA

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Sorry these took so long for me to post.... here are some pics from Cuba(I included the 2 of the room for those who were "curious" about "how bad the rooms are":
    beautiful photos pumpkin. you look so happy! =) plenty of awesome indeed.

haha. it's nice to have a few gifts for my nephew but I like that the train is all about me sometimes too. haha. like my own little treat.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Ok I found DD's first birthday cake. While its not terrible it's not pretty either. All I wanted was a regular slab cake from Loblaws! This is what I got minus the sprinkles balloon & monkey (yes it is supposed to be a monkey, DD started early with her love of monkeys) - we added that at an attempt to make it pretty, didn't really work - this is why I'll leave cake decorating to slambert. I did get my money back plus a free cake for another birthday (not DD's) besides the free one, I have never ordered a cake there again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Thu, Feb 7th, 2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Sorry the pic is so big, can't fix it on my tablet
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I've been lurking and reading all your posts this last week. AMAZING packages! I'm hoping by the time the Easter train rolls around I'll be able to join a pkg train again. But I may have to hold out until a later one

I'm going to take a few of those Skinny Girl books out at the library. The 300 under 300 and 200 under 200 calorie books sound good. If the recipes are easy enough to substitute with meatless ingredients, I'll probably buy a few.
    This week and a half has NOT been good for my weight loss. I was doing so good and only had around 5-7 more pounds to go and then I just started getting crazy cravings. I did start my period today so that's probably the culprit but I'm still mad. I had a couple pieces of cheese cake and yesterday I ate half a Ritter Sport chocolate bar. I'm scared to weigh myself next week

Is it just me that when I start feeling good about myself (I can fit into jeans I couldn't before ect.) that I almost sabotage myself and start eating more etc? UGH. *Rant over*

Great pictures Pumpkin. I may have missed your comment about the rooms. Were they just so-so?

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Holy crow Slambert you are amazing I am still stunned I had enough time at lunch to look through and then hurry back. So stay tunned tonight I will post everything and you will be amazed at my super special pugtastic package, and the first thing I opened sent me into tear of joy (Trent you rock my little hero) So I will be back after work. THANK YOU TAHNK YOU Slambert and Family I will post way more tonight!!!!!!!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Holy crow Slambert you are amazing I am still stunned I had enough time at lunch to look through and then hurry back. So stay tunned tonight I will post everything and you will be amazed at my super special pugtastic package, and the first thing I opened sent me into tear of joy (Trent you rock my little hero) So I will be back after work. THANK YOU TAHNK YOU Slambert and Family I will post way more tonight!!!!!!!!
    Did the wine make it???

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Did the wine make it???
    Oh yes I ment to add that so you didnt worry everything arrived perfect, ahh I want to run home right now and post everything because it is so amazing. OMG the hat I died of joy I wanted to wear it all day!!!!!!!!! and what Trent sent WOW!!!!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Oh yes I ment to add that so you didnt worry everything arrived perfect, ahh I want to run home right now and post everything because it is so amazing. OMG the hat I died of joy I wanted to wear it all day!!!!!!!!! and what Trent sent WOW!!!!!
    WHEW!!!! I realized after I mailed it that I forgot to put the hat in a ziploc and was worried the wine would break and leak all over it....so relieved it all arrived safe

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I've been lurking and reading all your posts this last week. AMAZING packages! I'm hoping by the time the Easter train rolls around I'll be able to join a pkg train again. But I may have to hold out until a later one

I'm going to take a few of those Skinny Girl books out at the library. The 300 under 300 and 200 under 200 calorie books sound good. If the recipes are easy enough to substitute with meatless ingredients, I'll probably buy a few.
    This week and a half has NOT been good for my weight loss. I was doing so good and only had around 5-7 more pounds to go and then I just started getting crazy cravings. I did start my period today so that's probably the culprit but I'm still mad. I had a couple pieces of cheese cake and yesterday I ate half a Ritter Sport chocolate bar. I'm scared to weigh myself next week

Is it just me that when I start feeling good about myself (I can fit into jeans I couldn't before ect.) that I almost sabotage myself and start eating more etc? UGH. *Rant over*

Great pictures Pumpkin. I may have missed your comment about the rooms. Were they just so-so?
    must be PMS week on SC haha me too!

WHEW!!!! I realized after I mailed it that I forgot to put the hat in a ziploc and was worried the wine would break and leak all over it....so relieved it all arrived safe
    Ooo...can't wait to see everything
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

OH and I have to post one more thing before I must really do some work. I GOT NOT ONE BUT THREE SLAMBERT PAINTING!!!!!!!!!!! yes I am yelling!lol
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 14 others like this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

OH and I have to post one more thing before I must really do some work. I GOT NOT ONE BUT THREE SLAMBERT PAINTING!!!!!!!!!!! yes I am yelling!lol
    Wow!! You lucky girl. Your package sounds awesome and you deserve every bit of it.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Jez is awesome!!!

But, this package was ALL about mommy. Sorry kiddo....

Oh, and for the record... I think I'm plenty awesome too

I'm still laughing at him...LOL He got his own package from Jezebel on the advent train so there was nothing in my package for him from Jezebel either...guess he has forgotten that part...LOL and yes Jezebel is super awesome too this thread is brimming with awesomeness!

oh I can't wait to see !!

an by the way I found my awesomeness through all you wonderful Sc'ers !!! Who are as equally just as awesome

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Finally have some quiet time. Wee man was a trooper this morning but once we got home all hell broke loose. He screamed and cried, finally ate and is now passed out in my arms. Lots of cuddles happening here for the next day or two.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

thanks for all the great advice sometimes as mommy's feel guilty about things I should also add I would NEVER even think about pushing him to live with my brother but all he talks about is soon as he has money he is moving out.......so do I sit and wait for him?? lol

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post

I didn't find ANYTHING wrong with them. Some people haven't been there and were curious. Cuba has a bad rep for having "crappy rooms" & "crappy food".... neither have been true for us.

Its Cuba.

If people did research BEFORE they went on vacation they might not be so upset. For example, there were people at our resort who stated:

"I just do get it... why don't the import stuff from the USA... its *RIGHT THERE*(my guess is referring to Miami)"

We just walk away from those people... they must live in a bubble... we have been asked "WHY Cuba and the USA are not importing/exporting?" <--- Hubby just smiled and said "try google".
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Thu, Feb 7th, 2013 at 04:43 PM.

Page 326 of 370 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast

Thread Information