User Tag List

Page 316 of 370 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    only bears i've seen were black bears when visiting my grandparents and polar bears when i lived in churchill, they had polar bear drills there, what to do if you see one wandering through town. I can remember my dad stopping the truck to go take a pic of one down eating a seal and coming running back up yelling "start the car!" as another one came wandering along behind him. Luckily it wasn't hungry... I think no matter where you live there is something to be afraid of. Except ottawa, nothing scary here but the politicians
    lol!
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I have ants in my pants LOL. I am waiting patiently for my buddy to get home with their package. I really hope she likes it.

Ok confession time....... Today was weigh in day and ummmm I didnt lose any this week. I fully understand why, I was doing the emotional eating dance last week and made chocolate and some high carb foods my best friends. I know better but it is what is. Onward and forward as they say, I wiill paint more as opposed to eating more this week when I am being silly. Confession over

Now it is time for some humor

Name:  1504.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  4.2 KB

Name:  1467.gif
Views: 125
Size:  10.9 KB

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Oh gosh Alberta sounds really bad Cougar, Bears, lightning and Aliens OH MY!!!!!
    Oh and it's really flat there too.... bahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I have ants in my pants LOL. I am waiting patiently for my buddy to get home with their package. I really hope she likes it.

Ok confession time....... Today was weigh in day and ummmm I didnt lose any this week. I fully understand why, I was doing the emotional eating dance last week and made chocolate and some high carb foods my best friends. I know better but it is what is. Onward and forward as they say, I wiill paint more as opposed to eating more this week when I am being silly. Confession over

Now it is time for some humor

Name:  1504.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  4.2 KB

Name:  1467.gif
Views: 125
Size:  10.9 KB
    Just jump back on Coyote, we have to have a cheat once in a while. I didn't do well last week either. this week I am hopeful. tomorrow is my weigh in... now if I could just have a 5lb. poop hehehehehehe

Here is one for Pantaloon and beek jerky lovers - I know you're on this train (disregard the Anna and kristina stuff, I stole it from a FB post)

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

(un)Fortunately I have access to cases and cases of GG Cookies.
    Jezebel, Momto2Ks, KK7 and 11 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

3SB code in the widget

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Anyone in Alberta want to calm my fears of cougars & bears??

i have always been afraid bears but now I don't know what's worse cougars or bears! I don't want to see either. They even have cougars in the Calgary.... *runs away* (except you are Not really supposed to)
    I hate to tell you, but the only bears, etc. that I have ever seen in the wild have been in Ontario and Quebec. We used to drive there a couple times a year when I was younger and see them on theisedes of the highway, but mostly in remote areas of Quebec.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

shawlightning: Jackson didn't have colic but when he was really upset, it seemed to us like gas pains so we gave him the gripe water and it seemed to help. My sister was colic and my mom dealt with it with gripe water, long car rides, or many miles rockin'/singing in the rocking chair. Also, if it is gas pains, doing leg exercises with him helped us too to give him some relief and get things moving in there. Anyways, hope that helps somewhat. and just remember, as much as it sucks right now, it will eventually pass!

OMG OMG OMG, my package is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom brought it to work for me, I've just cracked it open and it smells so yummy. I can smell/see gum in there. Everything is wrapped up in pink bags so it will take some time to look at everything. But thanks Mom2KS!! :D I will continue to open and will post info/pics later!!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Northern Ontario = Bears

But, if you're not a jerk to them... they leave you alone. Common sense stuff... when camping don't sleep with your garbage beside your pillow(that kind of stuff)

Dont leave garbage outside your house in or out of containers... it ALWAYS cracks me up when someone says.. I had the lid on my garbage container... how did they get in. ...

Um, they are BEARS.... geez people!!!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Everytime Cowgirlmama posts a picture of her Bear, I keep meaning to post a pic of my baby, Smudge. It's hard to get a descent picture of a black animal. She is 18 years old this year, and seems so be feeling it lately (except at 1 am in the morning when I hear her tearing around the livingroom......

Name:  IMG_00000077.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  53.4 KB

Name:  IMG_00000079.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  38.9 KB

Name:  IMG_00000080.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  58.5 KB

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Name:  IMG_00000082.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  39.0 KB

And just so my pup doesn't feel left out, here's my Chloe......

So I may be in the market for a new kitty soon, though you may have to deliver her......
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 8 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post

(un)Fortunately I have access to cases and cases of GG Cookies.
    oooo.....when's girl guide cookie season! There always used to be girl guides selling cookies outside my local grocery store but the last two years, no I love girl guide cookies especially the original ones, they were the best when mr. Christie made them!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Northern Ontario = Bears

But, if you're not a jerk to them... they leave you alone. Common sense stuff... when camping don't sleep with your garbage beside your pillow(that kind of stuff)

Dont leave garbage outside your house in or out of containers... it ALWAYS cracks me up when someone says.. I had the lid on my garbage container... how did they get in. ...

Um, they are BEARS.... geez people!!!
    awww....but I love to sleep with garbage beside my pillow....

northern Ontario = bears is exactly why I have been putting off visiting/camping with hubby's family in Espanola
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Lol stole this from fb
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Momto2Ks, DMS54, gwennad and 8 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 316 of 370 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 ... LastLast

Thread Information