User Tag List

Page 216 of 370 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Chapman's oh yes!!!!!

Free Ice Cream in the summer....hmmmmm

Wishing General Mills will have those Ice Cream coupons from 2 years ago.

That would rock my summer and freezer!!
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

meh
    julesie-pie likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    buddy, if you could have five coupons right now, what would they be?
    Kraft Peanut Butter, Yogurt, any FPC, wet cat food, Maxx Scoop, $3 Aveeno

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Boo I missed out on the awesome wagjag deal (Home Cleaning Bundle for $5 if you have your Telus credit) .....*runs off to go pout in the corner...* LOL
    I managed to grab this one! Excited for it to come in Sorry you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    IF my buddy is looking for any ideas would love the 2.00 Micheals Grab Bags went to mine yesterday none! Our Micheals is so boring lol
    Ohhhh! Me too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Would my buddy want $5 Chapmans???
    Are you serious? I think everyone would love this one

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    42. Kitchen gadgets I want the tool that you use to beat the meat you are cooking to "tenderize" it and make it thinner.
    48. Do you use a crockpot? Yes! But please do not send me crockpot seasoning packages... hubby HATES them.

Its GREAT to be back
    Welcome Back.

I would love a tenderizer too!

We aren't big on the seasoning packets either- sorry.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Pammie, if you were interested in an outing tomorrow, that Berner Walk is at Sunnybrook Park in the dog park at 1pm.
    coyote00 and pumpkin9211 like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Pammie, if you were interested in an outing tomorrow, that Berner Walk is at Sunnybrook Park in the dog park at 1pm.
    Haha - I was thinking this morning when I read your post that I would love to stalk your group but I leave in a couple of hours for Quebec for a week. My parents are at their place for the months of Jan and Feb (snow birds of a different sort) and about a week into Jan my mom started calling me hourly. ..that was the first clue she was bored and sick of my dad. Second was when she said "we'll pay for your flights and skiing etc"...kids, they milk you forever...I guess I'd better fill up from my parents cause Alexa's gonna be sucking me dry for a looong time!

Suz - keep posting about the group cause I would have LOVED to have come out tomorrow!
    Last edited by PammieD; Fri, Jan 25th, 2013 at 04:44 PM.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

what a cute room! I have been pinterest ideas for my future dream home and this looks like one of the photos!!

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    sounds like an eventful day julesie-pie!

As requested here is a pic of the girls new room. Still need to finish hanging pictures on the sloped walls. Also a few things to finish in the spring -we are replacing the window (actually that whole wall will be gone -we're putting in a wall of windows) so not much point in painting it, also pulling the old wood stove pipe out of the roof (now covered by pink hanging organizer) when the solar panels go up. Also hope to pull up the floor and put down laminate at some point this summer. But for the moment it is done, and everyone is happy with it
    I'll try to find a before picture -it was very VERY 70's (the whole house was 70's before we started renovating/decorating) dark brown wood paneling, gold curtains, dark brown and yellow (yes yellow!) trim and big flower wall paper on the back wall....very scary! LOL

Attachment 159376

it's been a fun day here...went for a long hike with the snow shoes down the lake shore, we've got lots of snow and built up ice so it was a good trip. DD had fun being pulled behind the the sled.

Managed to find a bigger box for my buddy's gift -so while DD & DH play outside I am going to attempt to pack it again If all goes well I might even make it to the post office today

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Would my buddy want $5 Chapmans???
    LOL!
    Is that a rhetorical question?
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Buddy I just totally blew the budget but found something today that I just HAD to buy for you Even hubby couldn't pass it up. We are having so much fun as a family making your package!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Happy EARLY MAIL DAY!

Alrighty riders, remember that packages must be mailed or delivered between now and Thursday. Winning team is the team that has all of their tracking numbers messaged to me first and/or a post from their buddy that the package has been hand delivered.

:thumbup:

Buddy - I have a problem...I need to find another box this one's super tight and I have your home made item left to put in...maybe it will fill in the cracks...we'll see because it's gotta go out today!

Has anyone used diaper or wipes boxes before? Do you need to wrap them first? Or do you just tape paper on and address it? Oh the options!
    make sure to cross out all bar codes is what I was told when mailing my mini buddies pkge...
    Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Buddy I just totally blew the budget but found something today that I just HAD to buy for you Even hubby couldn't pass it up. We are having so much fun as a family making your package!
    sounds like you guys are having fun !!!

Tomorrow my day will be partially used up taking my furr ball to the vet she has a sore toe I have soaked it and shaved her paw and I can't see anything noticable.....Jez is 11.5 and thankfully has had very few vet visits so I can't complain ...I just wish vets weren't so expensive

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Oh where oh where can peachykeen be lol.

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    what a cute room! I have been pinterest ideas for my future dream home and this looks like one of the photos!!
    I love loft rooms too! When (down the road) we do get a house I would love for DD to either have a loft bedroom or a loft playroom!

so the rest of the day was un-eventful after the morning, a couple little squabbles but nothing too bad. They are still here..... I just heard from hubby that they (hubby & kids dad) will be AT LEAST 2 more hours & probably more. Not too thrilled about that, sigh. The good new on that front is if I have to watch them after 7pm I get an extra $10/hr (I have been watching them since 6:30am this morning - 14 more minutes & it will have been 12hrs). Also DD put herself to bed (without dinner) at 5:55pm, the almost 7yr old boy told me he wanted to nap after dinner and is asleep on the couch, & the 4yr old girl also wants to nap she is lying on the couch but not asleep as I can hear moving around. So at the moment I have a house of sleeping kids, will see how long this lasts.
    Jezebel, DMS54, PammieD and 3 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Oh that is just frightening. I hope that the littleboy is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    was hoping to get my buddies package out today but no joy. Issues at my daughters school meant I had to email teacher and concerned parents - there is a male child in her class(grade1 = 6/7yrs old) saying things that NO child should say (Daddy comes into my room at night and does.... kinds of things). Effing disturbing at the very least. So maybe tomorrow instead. I'm too cold to leave the house - 3 layers on - looking out the window at the fresh snow -wondering if I just leave it that maybe hubby would shovel it? hahaha what am I thinking? not going to happen <pouting, going to shovel>

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I packed up my buddy's box today BUT there were still spaces left! And for anyone who has ever been my buddy, you know I hate spaces! So it looks like I will just have to go shopping again to fill them up!
    Jezebel, DMS54, slambert and 6 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    make sure to cross out all bar codes is what I was told when mailing my mini buddies pkge...
    sounds like you guys are having fun !!!

Tomorrow my day will be partially used up taking my furr ball to the vet she has a sore toe I have soaked it and shaved her paw and I can't see anything noticable.....Jez is 11.5 and thankfully has had very few vet visits so I can't complain ...I just wish vets weren't so expensive
    I know vets are stupidly over priced. I have not had one vet visit that was under $300. Granted they have been far and few between but still..... Hopefully Jez will make a quick recovery.... Crossing my fingers for you.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

the reason to cross out any bar codes on any boxes I was told is because when pkges are travelling the scanners can't tell the difference between the barcodes on boxes and the barcode stickers they put on boxes....

Thread Information