User Tag List

Page 214 of 370 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  Friday4.gif
Views: 422
Size:  73.4 KB

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Happy EARLY MAIL DAY!

Alrighty riders, remember that packages must be mailed or delivered between now and Thursday. Winning team is the team that has all of their tracking numbers messaged to me first and/or a post from their buddy that the package has been hand delivered.

:thumbup:

Buddy - I have a problem...I need to find another box this one's super tight and I have your home made item left to put in...maybe it will fill in the cracks...we'll see because it's gotta go out today!

Has anyone used diaper or wipes boxes before? Do you need to wrap them first? Or do you just tape paper on and address it? Oh the options!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I almost always use a diaper or wipes box. I never wrap them I just seal them and stick a piece of paper with the address on the top.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh man.. didn't sleep at all last night.. one more night to go before we see 'it' i can't wait.. i really hope its everything we think it is...
    oh my word.. i need sleep.
    Jezebel, julesie-pie and bluzsuz like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

I would LOVE the $5 Chapmans coupon----DS has a peanut allergy and this is one of the few brands that carries peanut free ice cream.

If I could have any 5 coupons, they would be:

$10 Robax
    $5 Chapman's
    Any FPC
    $3 Ziploc wub Bread
    Garnier $5 wub 3

Samples that I'm searching for:

Tide Pods
    Sunlight Laundry Pacs
    Finish packs
    Cascade Packs
    Sensodyne Toothpaste
    Razors
    Tums
    Wet Ones
    Foot Lotion

I love scrapbooking. I think I mentioned in my wishlist that I'm looking for some Disney themed scrapbooking supplies.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    buddy, if you could have five coupons right now, what would they be?
    $3.00 Aveeno (my dd's get very dry hands, and I go through alot of the baby lotion)
    $1.00 MIO water enhancer (save.ca) I finally tried strawberry watermelon yesterday and love it!! Would love to try other flavors (hint hint)!
    $2.00 Royale (tissues, toilet paper, good on any...not fussy)
    $3.00 bread/ziploc
    $2.00 Janes

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Would my buddy want $5 Chapmans???
    Ummm, let me think for abit...hmmmmmmmmmm, that's a hard one. Maybe (JK!)...ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

Oh, and I recently started collecting the Astro yogurt pins, so would love any of these that my buddy does not want :0)
    Last edited by Mich649; Fri, Jan 25th, 2013 at 10:12 AM.
    Jezebel and wendyjane like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    $3.00 Aveeno (my dd's get very dry hands, and I go through alot of the baby lotion)
    $1.00 MIO water enhancer (save.ca) I finally tried strawberry watermelon yesterday and love it!! Would love to try other flavors (hint hint)!
    $2.00 Royale (tissues, toilet paper, good on any...not fussy)
    $3.00 bread/ziploc
    $2.00 Janes

Love it!!

Ummm, let me think for abit...hmmmmmmmmmm, that's a hard one. Maybe (JK!)...ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

Oh, and I recently started collecting the Astro yogurt pins, so would love any of these that my buddy does not want :0)
    Crazy timing! I was just about to come on here and ask what the pins are good for?

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    ummm is that really a question about 5.00 Chapmens??? Because that would be yup yup yup
    me too of course...

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Attachment 159282
    Attachment 159285

Here are my little babies
    They are outside only puppies, but they were in dire need of a brushing so they got to come in the house. This is what i spent the last 4 hours doing. A couple of more months and i am afraid they won't both fit in the entry way
    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    GORGEOUS! I wany a pair of Bernies but not so practical for city living sigh...they've been a dream since childhood!
    Cowgirlmama - your babies are beautiful!!!

We have a bernie in the oven right now we hope, we haven't heard otherwise. I cannot wait to meet/see our new baby.
    We plan on breeding her once, and keeping one puppy, and then doing the same over and over until we have a housefull and will never be without Berner love again. I cry everyday for my Zoe.

Here is a pic a lady in one of the berner groups on FB that I look at posted, I think 3 are her own, a couple are rescues and she also operates a Berner Hotel.

There is supposed to be a Berner get together in Toronto this Sunday afternoon, this is organized through the same group - they are expecting 32 Berners.
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Armygirl: Your news was FANTASTIC!! Made me smile and I let out a "yeah baby!". Hubby thought I was talking about/to him. I told him to get his head out of the clouds

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I"m mailing my buddy's package out tomorrow (Saturday) and will have tracking number msged to PammieD!
    Let's go PURPLE team!!!
    julesie-pie, Mich649 and dlee like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Name:  Friday4.gif
Views: 422
Size:  73.4 KB
    Although I 'liked' it - not TGIF here, I work nightshift all weekend but it's too freakin cold do to anything else here so I may as well work all night and sleep all day. Our furnace keeps cutting out and we woke up to a 10c house this morning. Then the car wouldn't start, battery dead as a nit. Will see if it starts later but might have to dip into my Berner Fund for a new one gotta have wheels, we are fortunate that we can use my fil's lil car in the mean time. The weather is supposed to warm up to -7 on the weekend so we will see.
    Kids have exams all next week so they SHOULD be studying all weekend. Hubby said he is going to try making bread from scratch this weekend, he is making biscuits and fish cakes today. Fishcakes - blech, biscuits - yum and worth all of the 5 points they are on WW.

I am having a lazy day today, slept in this morning, lazing in my chair with 2 blankets on me now and napping a bit later.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    me too of course...

Cowgirlmama - your babies are beautiful!!!

We have a bernie in the oven right now we hope, we haven't heard otherwise. I cannot wait to meet/see our new baby.
    We plan on breeding her once, and keeping one puppy, and then doing the same over and over until we have a housefull and will never be without berner love again. I cry everyday for my zoe.

Here is a pic a lady in one of the berner groups on fb that i look at posted, i think 3 are her own, a couple are rescues and she also operates a berner hotel.

there is supposed to be a berner get together in toronto this sunday afternoon, this is organized through the same group - they are expecting 32 berners.
    love! !!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    oh man.. didn't sleep at all last night.. one more night to go before we see 'it' i can't wait.. i really hope its everything we think it is...
    oh my word.. i need sleep.
    I hope it is too! is it far away? tell us about it! I won't be moving anywhere for a long time... this is a family home we are in, they have owned it since 1946... although we do have dreams of moving to the country some day so we will have room for all those Berners!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

ok everyone put good thoughts in......Andrew and his biddy found out whats wrong with the van it is a tempory fix they had to use SOS pads to clean up wires blah blah it is moving this morning, I very anal and would NEVER let him touch my packages or mail them but I just REALLY want it out while the van is moving lol. I won't be able to breath till tracking number is in my hand!lol

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

its like literally in the next neighborhood. its so perfect! i'll def. tell you all more about it tomorrow after we see it
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 5 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Thread Information