User Tag List

Page 366 of 370 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I NEED that scentsy hippo I love their stuff, I have a cupboard full. If you don't have a consultant in your area that you use I know a great one here.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

julesie-pie, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  underwearlamp.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  17.4 KB

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Hi Ladies...

My team is out of the competition... Hubby is still playing. Have to go be the cheerleader. I feel like I could sleep for days right now... soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

BUT... I'm having a blast. I think my liver is a little cranky with me. Bahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhaahahahahahhahahahahahaha.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Hi Ladies...

My team is out of the competition... Hubby is still playing. Have to go be the cheerleader. I feel like I could sleep for days right now... soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

BUT... I'm having a blast. I think my liver is a little cranky with me. Bahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahhaahahahahahhahahahahahaha.
    CORRECTION: My liver is a whole lot of cranky with me. I've had enough Bud Light that I think I own shares now. Also, I've learned that I LOVE me a cesar. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ouch

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Have the best time ever Ms Pumpkin!! Your liver will get over it

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

CORRECTION: My liver is a whole lot of cranky with me. I've had enough Bud Light that I think I own shares now. Also, I've learned that I LOVE me a cesar. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ouch
    Just make sure you eat the celery......then call it a salad. :0)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

omg anyone want my teenage brother ???..he is driving me nuts!!!

last night couldn't find him as he was not answering his phone grrrrr told him today when I call he better answer or kiss the car keys good-bye !!!

so I stayed for awhile at my moms made him supper directed him in the direction of some chores he hadn't finished.....took apart a York Gym station..loaded it in crv to bring to my place to sell..

It was pretty hard when I walked into my moms yesterday and my other furr babe Daisy came running...completley broke down *sigh*

came back to Wpg, and did some grocery shopping...lil bro calls me asking what he needs to do so he can have a friend over lol so I text him a list of what he needs to do so he can have a friend over tomorrow...he doesn't know I am not coming back tonight as I just said see ya later lol I learned from my sissy (who held a party) not to tell him what time I will(or won't ) be home !!

anyways I did some shopping and found some items for my Pantaloon Buddy even though I have no list....

I may not be on tomorrow... I haven't recieved a rough draft of the Pantaloon train yet but see Pumpkin is busy with Brew LOL have a great Sunday everyone !!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  8.8 KB

Name:  funny_julius_caesar_salad_tile_coaster.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  6.1 KB

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I talked to my mom in mexico and she said to me she should have brought one of those backpack leashes.....lol I was like what for ??? My sissy she said !!

bahahaha I laughed apparently she is turning heads and random ppl are saying ohh lala !!

we had set up abroad texts incase they got seperated or my sissy wanted to stay at a night spot later than my mom.....well apparently she won't be letting sissy out of her sight !!!

OMG I laughed ....I was like is this in her bikini and my mom was like no this is with all her clothes on !!!!!
    oh how I wish I was in Cancun !!!
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sun, Feb 17th, 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Jez....rough draft late tomorrow also...lots of texts

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Sigh. Still feeling a lil bummed about my decision to not ride any package trains for awhile. I have no choice though. Hubby decided that we probably can't really afford the renos we want to do on our house this year anyways, so he's allowing me to take some of our savings we had put away for that to pay off my debts so I'm not throwing away money to interest charges. I still have to pay it back to our savings, but at least it's interest free and I have roughly a year to do it. I have a little bit of a "shopping addiction".....but it's not even anything crazy....I don't go buy shoes or clothes or anything for myself actually. It's just the addiction to coupon shopping and "deals" that I can't pass up on. I have enough laundry soap to last us two years probably...stuff like that. Plus over the past year, I've spent a lot of money on diapers and formula (even though I was always getting good deals and using coupons) but using my Walmart Rewards Mastercard when I probably shouldn't have too many times.... hehe

Anyways, we've got a good plan talked out and I've got a budget I'm going to stick to this year. I also have the problem of never setting aside money for important things that I know are coming. Like my big car maintenance that I just had that was $426! Car insurance. Buying my contact lenses for the year. Stuff like that, then I'm like whoops and either can pay for it with my debit card but have zero money till next pay check, or I'd just throw it on my credit card to "worry about it later". All these habits have got me into trouble I guess now, so time to be more responsible now that I have children to worry about and not just me/hubby. I'll put a hold on the package trains for now, but never will give up couponing!!

So other than that, two things to brag about. Even though I didn't really NEED these items, it was too good of a deal to pass up on, and hubby agreed thankfully. My local Pharmasave is having "dollar days". Dawn dish soap on for $1 and G.U.M. toothbrushes on for $1. I bought two dish soaps and two toothbrushes and only paid $1.50 for everything with the coupons I had!! Woohoo! My other brag is a work in progress. I will share pics once it's completed. But my dad and hubby are renovating our laundry room and they are pretty much building me a stockpile room :D My dad is quite awesome at carpentry....(it's just his hobby, not profession though) so he's building all these cabinets,drawers, shelves in there. Hubby already changed the flooring and painted. Anyways, other than the paint and the flooring, my dad is doing all the building for free!!! I'm SO excited for when it will be done so I can take pictures to share and be able to properly organize my stockpile instead of it taking over our closets upstairs!

ummmmm this post is quite long so i'm calling bedtime now

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

MeShell - don't feel alone, as women I think we all have this problem - maybe not just women lol. Credit Cards are EVIL. I cut mine up(albiet not on purpose!) and we have been on the 'cash diet' and doing well on it. Its just to easy to run it up and not realize and then hubby says HOW>>>> and I have no answer lol. So when I ran it over with then lawn tractor last year I didn't call for a replacement.
    I was able to get a 'Visa Debit' card from my bank and can use that for most online purchases (not all places accept it yet)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Back from my MIL's & just dropped my SIL off at the airport! It was great to see her again! My MIL manage to piss her off big time with one of her lovely opinion comments.

P
    Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Swiper swiped ours
    that's awesome!

Jez....rough draft late tomorrow also...lots of texts
    Cant wait!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    MeShell - don't feel alone, as women I think we all have this problem - maybe not just women lol. Credit Cards are EVIL. I cut mine up(albiet not on purpose!) and we have been on the 'cash diet' and doing well on it. Its just to easy to run it up and not realize and then hubby says HOW>>>> and I have no answer lol. So when I ran it over with then lawn tractor last year I didn't call for a replacement.
    I was able to get a 'Visa Debit' card from my bank and can use that for most online purchases (not all places accept it yet)
    I don't really feel alone, I know a lot of people struggle with debt....and probably a lot worse too. Mine is just credit card debt....it's just the problem that I've been here before, so it's not really okay this time. Other than our mortgage (and my credit card debts), we don't have any other debt. No loans, vehicles/motorcycles paid off, etc etc etc. I am not ready to cut up my credit cards yet though. hehe. But yes, we have figured out a "cash diet" for me too. Hubby thinks it's a little "silly" and "why can't I just be responsible with my money" but obviously what I've been doing is not working for me, so I just need it to be laid out completely monthly for how I'm going to spend/save my money because I just feel like structure and routine will work for me personally. Keep in mind please that my husband isn't being mean or mad at me at all for this, he's a little disappointed, but he is a very understanding/caring man. He's not making me do this, we both agreed on it, even though I really didn't want to take money from OUR savings to pay off MY problems.

Also, to maybe make you understand more......financially, we probably run our "household" and "money" a lot different than most couples. Or at least a lot more differently than all my other married friends. Hubby and I run a family business with my parents/sister. We both make identical paychecks. We have a joint account together that we both deposit a set amount each paycheck and from this account, we only pay our mortgage and house bills like hydro, gas, tv, phone, internet, medical. Then we both have our own bank accounts where we can deposit the rest of our paychecks and choose to spend however we want. We take turns buying groceries. I do more of the grocery shopping so occasionally he'll give me extra cash some months. I pay for my own car insurance/gas/car maintenance. He drives the company vehicle to and from work (which yes, is kinda unfair since he doesn't have to pay for anything for it) but he insurances his Harley or his muscle car and gas or any costs for repairs/upgrades he wants to do. For us, for the most part, we feel this way is completely fair and especially the 50/50 of sharing the house bills. Most of my married girlfriends don't live that way and don't understand it because their husbands take care of most of the bills. But it works for us and that's all that matters. I like the fact that I can go spend my money how I want and he not care...and same with him, I don't care if he wants to blow his paycheck one month on his Harley or target shooting supplies. Obviously on my part, it sometimes gets a little too much and I'm in the debt pickle I'm in right now, but yes, I'm just bad and put things on my credit card when I know I probably shouldn't!

Anyways, omg, I'm getting a little excessive with my posts here! bahaha but thanks for listening. It's nice to be able to tell you all my situation and you guys not to judge me and just be supportive, rather than talking to my friends/family about it and them just having a negative opinion about it. One of my favorite things about SC is that.....you can always come here to rant, cry, whatever, and all in return you will get is a bunch of open listeners with open hearts and supportive words. I heart you all for that and for being so nice to each other and there for each other :D

Page 366 of 370 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 ... LastLast

Thread Information