User Tag List

Page 359 of 370 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Just reposted this on FB for everyone to have a good laugh now to make lunch
    First a cookie from Oma's bakery (slurp!) soooo good. then, maybe another, ....

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Happy Birthday Jules, hope your lil one feels better soon!

Well said Armygirl. I like to ask for advice when I want to hear it, I don't like being given advice when I'm not asking for it. But when it comes down to it, even with all the advice in the world, all that matters is a solution that works for your family. My Jackson is an awesome sleeper right now, but whoknows, that may change when he has to switch bedrooms, get a toddler bed, and a new brother or sister arrives. But no point in worrying about it now, I'll deal with it when/if it happens. Jackson never cared for a soother, but he is a thumbsucker. I hate when people are like "no no, what are you doing with that?" and even try to pull his thumb out of his mouth. I don't see anyone trying to pull a soother out of a 1 year old baby's mouth, so why is a thumb so different? I'm not concerned about it at the moment....maybe if it still has the habit when he's older, but for now it's no big deal and it's not like he sucks his thumb all day long.

Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Don't eat too many "red balls" LOL

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Lololololol!!!!!!! I printed this off and gonna put it up at work, lol!!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Happy birthday, julsie-pie!

Name:  making sprinkles birthday cake.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  14.7 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post

Well said Armygirl. I like to ask for advice when I want to hear it, I don't like being given advice when I'm not asking for it. But when it comes down to it, even with all the advice in the world, all that matters is a solution that works for your family. My Jackson is an awesome sleeper right now, but whoknows, that may change when he has to switch bedrooms, get a toddler bed, and a new brother or sister arrives. But no point in worrying about it now, I'll deal with it when/if it happens. Jackson never cared for a soother, but he is a thumbsucker. I hate when people are like "no no, what are you doing with that?" and even try to pull his thumb out of his mouth. I don't see anyone trying to pull a soother out of a 1 year old baby's mouth, so why is a thumb so different? I'm not concerned about it at the moment....maybe if it still has the habit when he's older, but for now it's no big deal and it's not like he sucks his thumb all day long.

thanks!

Munchkin's fever has returned, 39.8C! poor little thing. 20 more minutes I can give her Tylenol again! She had a bit of a nap but unfortunately the phone rang and woke her up after only 1 hr. hopefully with more medicine she will take another nap!
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    Happy birthday, julsie-pie!

Name:  making sprinkles birthday cake.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  14.7 KB
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post

everytime I see the "red balls" comments it reminds me of this SNL skit lol

http://www.iviewtube.com/videos/152193/
    MeShell, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Afternoon, what a goooooooood sleep I had today! I was so tired, both my other coworkers were off last night so I was on my own for a couple hours until overtime came in and we were busy all night except a little downtime @ 1am. Hoping for another busy night, it went so fast. So the fellow I told you about that I work with that had a heart attack a couple weeks ago will be off til April, not sure of the deets but he must have had his stress test and it was worse than they thought. Poor Ray!
    Hubby made his most epic Lasagna for supper tonight - can't wait, I've been smelling it for a while now.
    Julesie I hope that DD is feeling better soon, it's so hard when they are sick!
    Gwenadd - don't worry about what others said, the ones that think they know it all usually don't - my dd was the same and it was the Dinosaur Mommy that came and got her bottle and Nuk for her babies to use - she was cool with that. She was really into the Land Before Time movies then and it was what worked. She was 3ish when that went down. I too thought she would be toting her bottle and Nuk down the aisle and she and her husband would be sleeping with us but nope - she is just fine.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

this is cute

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Afternoon, what a goooooooood sleep I had today! I was so tired, both my other coworkers were off last night so I was on my own for a couple hours until overtime came in and we were busy all night except a little downtime @ 1am. Hoping for another busy night, it went so fast. So the fellow I told you about that I work with that had a heart attack a couple weeks ago will be off til April, not sure of the deets but he must have had his stress test and it was worse than they thought. Poor Ray!
    Hubby made his most epic Lasagna for supper tonight - can't wait, I've been smelling it for a while now.
    Julesie I hope that DD is feeling better soon, it's so hard when they are sick!
    Gwenadd - don't worry about what others said, the ones that think they know it all usually don't - my dd was the same and it was the Dinosaur Mommy that came and got her bottle and Nuk for her babies to use - she was cool with that. She was really into the Land Before Time movies then and it was what worked. She was 3ish when that went down. I too thought she would be toting her bottle and Nuk down the aisle and she and her husband would be sleeping with us but nope - she is just fine.
    Bahahaha that made me laugh!

DD is currently in the cranky I'm not sick stage of her fever, sigh. Really wish she could take another nap.
    Jezebel, coyote00, PammieD and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Melissa13, gwennad, Keykey and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    thanks!

Munchkin's fever has returned, 39.8C! poor little thing. 20 more minutes I can give her Tylenol again! She had a bit of a nap but unfortunately the phone rang and woke her up after only 1 hr. hopefully with more medicine she will take another nap!
    You can alternate Advil & Tylenol, I think Advil is every 4 hours and Tylnol every 6? I have done that for a very bad fever. I always found when the meds were working, he wouldn't sleep.
    julesie-pie and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

LOL ammendment to my earlier statment DS read it and informed me he still thinks about his BO BO (soother) !
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Thu, Feb 14th, 2013 at 04:29 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Page 359 of 370 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 ... LastLast

Thread Information