User Tag List

Page 53 of 370 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I think I missed some questions too...

Etsy/Amazon/Walmart: love them all Most of my wishlist stuff can be found on any of these sites
    Bath bombs: Yes- sometimes. I love me some bubbles though..
    Bean bags: sure
    Flowers: No thank you- plus I am a PO BOX as well- can't ship em there LOL
    Don't need gardening supplies
    Makeup: still on the hunt for the perfect foundation- dying to go to Sephora and splurge on a good one that actually matches my skin :p, also love liquid eyeliner, and still hunting for a great mascara, but sexy curves by rimmel is ok
    I don't drink often but love rum, cake vodka, and would be interested in maybe trying chocolate wine
    Don't need hair bands or lysol wipes, but okay to dish cloths
    Fav Love Song: our wedding song was Making Memories of us- Keith Urban, but it was almost You're the Inspiration by Chicago, I also love Try by Blue Rodeo, and Just Haven't met you yet and Home by Michael Buble
    Fav Romantic Movie: Dirty Dancing and Grease- I own both and have had them since I was 16 - so um half my life :0
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Just a poll do you find you buy more from the original list or more from the buddy questions. I find I usually get about half from the buddy questions, I tend to shop a little at a time and see what my buddy comes up with along the way

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I swear I just saw Brut deodorant not long ago- going out shopping tomorrow so if I do come across it MrsSunshine I will let you know- or just grab some
    Jezebel likes this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Just a poll do you find you buy more from the original list or more from the buddy questions. I find I usually get about half from the buddy questions, I tend to shop a little at a time and see what my buddy comes up with along the way
    I do the same I shop for some items off their list, then watch the questions and find things based on what they have said
    Jezebel, coyote00 and dlee like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I thought of something that I am REALLY looking for BUT can not find here In the clorex double big packs they had a bonus hand sanatizer pump to take with you I can't find a place to buy them if you see them would love you it is is the only hand sanatizer that dosn't give me a sore throat or headache lol

Look like this the thingy in the middle lol
    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/clorox-d...tizer/10074558

Also I put clorex wipes on my list but will take lysol wipes also ......HATE greenworks

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I walked into the garage to look at was left to unpack, turned on the light, turned it out and walked back out again LOL. I think it's fornicating when we aren't looking. I swear there looks like more than there was last week. Arrrgh

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    I walked into the garage to look at was left to unpack, turned on the light, turned it out and walked back out again LOL. I think it's fornicating when we aren't looking. I swear there looks like more than there was last week. Arrrgh

Welcome to Army life Bri I have never managed to unpack everything before it was time to move again lol I recently found one of those little packing sticker stuck to my sock it said Calgary that was 16 years ago WTHeck!!!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I do a bit of both, maybe more from their original list. I guess it depends how many questions they answer & how full my box is!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

lol thanks Bri.. it a green based rectangular like container.. i bought a whole whack last year... im going to look again at WM. nothing at GT. or NF.s
    Jezebel likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I generally buy from the list, plus the questions if I can find their answers lol. I mean find their answers at the store, not in here
    Armygirl76, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I've been stalking all day but finally READ all of the posts so have some catching up to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    Amazon.com is that good!! Will make not when I go on my many USA getaways throughout the year. Any other sites that are really good for USA online shopping I should know about....lol
    Some amazon.com retailers sell and ship to Canada. Others, not the case. .com just seems to have a lot more variety than .ca (not just books and media) but they're getting better. I buy my diaper garbage system bags there, have gotten bath toys etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    oh! I missed these...

Garden Seed/Supplies-No thanks, my brother handles all of those thigns. Wouldnt know what to get
    Garden Gloves-only if they are raelly good quality as I would give them to my brother to use. so not like dollar store kind.
    Hairband-no thanks!
    Lysol wipes-I think I'm ok for these.
    Dish Cloths-Sure! You can never have enough I guess? haha. Maybe some valentines ones. =)
    Garden gloves - sure! If theyre decent quality please. Size med please. Seeds I'm ok for. Headbands and dish cloths no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    buddy: do you wear make up? If so what kinds/brands/colours/etc are your favorites
    Bit of a brand wh@re when it comes to my make up....I'm pretty loyal to smashbox (bb cream, eye primer - AMAZING- eyeshadows, blush, mascara etc). Clarins concealer. MAC bugs me for some reason. I figure it's ok to treat myself though...that's what sdm points are for!!!!

I could use a refill on my Marcelle luquid eyeliner pen though (adore!)

phew. just got back from post office. they have got to stop putting those in shoppers drug marts and malls! I went in with the sole intention of sending off my trains...
    They're evil. It's very smart of sdm to have started putting the outlets in years ago....it's like running to the store for milk.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post

Buddy what is your fave adult bevvie?
    Vodka. Enjoy rum too. Not supposed to drink wine, beer, cider...anything fermented but not distilled due to my extremely severe mould allergy. Not even supposed to eat vinegar in products etc. Ooops!
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Well, I needed a break from packing... so I decided to go online. Whoops! Blew my budget. HA! Totally out the window. Gone. But, I KNOW my buddy deserves it.

And, I'm still buying her something in Cuba too. Vacation money is "real money". Just like calories. Vacation calories don't exist.

Slambert, I will test the above theory and let you know so you can be prepared for your Disney vacation.

Also, buddy... would you like a "homemade adult coupon book" to gift to your partner? I promise nothing to wild... like FREE Back Rub... YOU CHOOSE MOVIE TONIGHT...
    Online shopping is the best and worst.

No thanks to the coupon book! Don would look at me like I was cracked...
    Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    If my buddy can order from Amazon.com I would like this for my DD (I have been looking all over or these and can't seem to find them in Canada)

http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-M...gnetic+numbers
    We'll talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    I can relate...My husband is one of the cheapest people I have ever met in my life, yet he doesn't say anything about me doing these! I was REALLY waiting for him to say something when I was wrapping and packing up for the advent train, but nothing...?

The Children's Place
    Mine is the same about the trains. I think he sees this whole thing and sc in general as keeping me happy and a hobby etc
    [QUOTE=Briwantstosave;5201305]Cuban rum! yum yum! and cuban vanilla is awesome for baking!

I always tend to go overboard with the trains :p I don't stick to limits well- ha ha

I have some stuff I want to order, but worried it won;t come on time... are you online shoppers ordering from Canadian sites

Most canadian sites will be good and reliable. I had stuff fron etsy get caught up in customs coming from the US before....especially this past xmas. Just keep in mind that with etsy you're dealing with private artisans/businesses.

I'm shopping off amazon.com and picking them up over the border, it's just a stone's throw away and I save a ton of money! amazon.ca is nearly double the price!
    Dislike, this will make everytine $0.04 more
    Pretty sure it will be rounded. So 0.03 & 0.04 will go up to 0.05 and 0.01 0.02 will go down etc. Save a penny/lose a penny etc

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    OK, this made me laugh so hard. If it is going to storm all day I may need to annoy all of you with my wit and charm today BAAAHAAAHAA

Attachment 156482
    Adore your posts

I wish Rexall still had 1 cent sales!!
    I wish rexall didn't cost more than sdm! They're nuts on their pricing!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Okay, I guess I will no longer be able to leave my house and will have to eat my meals at the computer.

Well, I needed a break from packing... so I decided to go online. Whoops! Blew my budget. HA! Totally out the window. Gone. But, I KNOW my buddy deserves it.

And, I'm still buying her something in Cuba too. Vacation money is "real money". Just like calories. Vacation calories don't exist.

Slambert, I will test the above theory and let you know so you can be prepared for your Disney vacation.

Also, buddy... would you like a "homemade adult coupon book" to gift to your partner? I promise nothing to wild... like FREE Back Rub... YOU CHOOSE MOVIE TONIGHT...
    Sure, I'm sure my hubby would love this, and like Coyotes, they will probably be used in one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    buddy: do you wear make up? If so what kinds/brands/colours/etc are your favorites
    I usually wear L'Oreal BB cream (light), though I would try different ones. I like liquid eyeliner, black or brown.I have enough mascaras, but love soft pinks and mauve lipsticks and glosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Yes, please!
    FUN QUESTION TIME:
    1. What is your favourite romantic movie?
    2. What is your favourite love song?
    My favorite romantic movie would have to be Dirty Dancing, Titanic and the Notebook(I like them all) and my favorite love song would probably be Everything by Lifehouse.
    Adult beverage- a nice creamy chocolate wine yum ( I think I might have to go get a bottle myself)

Coupon books- sure but it going to put pressure on me lol

Make up- not usually I just go into my daughters room when I need to get pretty!
    I have never heard of chocolate wine, and work at a large liquor store. I am very intrigued!
    Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    My favourite Romantic movie is The Notebook. I do not own a copy of it

My favourite love song is Making Love out of Nothing At All by Air Supply

Yes, on date nights or if I venture out in public. My skin is super sensitive, so I don't usually wear any foundation. I like the Garnier BB Cream. I wear eye shadow/liner and mascara. I'm a 'summer'.... Am I dating myself? Do people still know what that is?
    I know exactly what you mean, I'm a winter.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Yes, please! 2 if you have them!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I think this might be a love song.....If so, this is one of my fav's

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

oh my those are so beautiful
    you are one lucky lady
    Oh, I'm in the soo... I will look for you

I LOVE flowers, but the only person who buys them for me is my hubby. I didn't want flowers at our wedding.. but hubby convinced me. I was shocked when he surprised me with flowers on our anniversary and he remembered what flowers I was holding at our wedding. I get this bouquet every year.
    Attachment 156476

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I have not started shopping for my buddy yet, will prob get most done this weekend.

Page 53 of 370 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread Information