User Tag List

Page 56 of 370 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    thought i'd pop in say hi. i just feel like such an intruder. like the 'uninvited' guest at a party. i know im not .. just a feeling.. i'll try to stay friendly in here.. k... just so i feel a little less guilty... i've already started shopping for one of the next trains.. not sure which one yet.. its so freakin addictive now..
    you are deff not an intruder...these trains..chats we have makes SC an even better place to hang out in an sometimes you make great friends !!

FUN QUESTION TIME:
    1. What is your favourite romantic movie? Dirty Dancing/Titanic...own them
    2. What is your favourite love song?...I know but I forget :s
    Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    My favourite Romantic movie is The Notebook. I do not own a copy of it
    Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post

My favourite love song is Making Love out of Nothing At All by Air Supply

Yes, on date nights or if I venture out in public. My skin is super sensitive, so I don't usually wear any foundation. I like the Garnier BB Cream. I wear eye shadow/liner and mascara. I'm a 'summer'.... Am I dating myself? Do people still know what that is?
    hmmm I wear very little make up my skin is super de duper sensitive !!

oh! I missed these...

Garden Seed/Supplies-No thanks, I have lots from a previous train thanks
    Garden Gloves-No thanks,
    Hairband-No thanks,
    Lysol wipes-I think I'm ok for these.
    Dish Cloths-Sure! this as on my wishlist

[QUOTE=nat77;5202030]AAAArrrgghhhh!! My 3 year old just threw my beloved computer across the living room. I think he was trying to make the point that I spend too much time on line... but really? Why couldn't he have thrown his Teddy Bear... or a sippy cup?

So, now I'm using a really crappy notebook that takes FOREVER to do anything on.

QUOTE] aww did it completlet break...or saveable hopefully !!
    HEH!!!!!! hi.. any idea WHO sells Brut deodorant???
    I didn't know they still sold this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Just a poll do you find you buy more from the original list or more from the buddy questions. I find I usually get about half from the buddy questions, I tend to shop a little at a time and see what my buddy comes up with along the way
    I pick from the list as I put it on my phone and I add things my buddy may answer questions about ...and then I pick things I think they would like and sometimes I add items from my "present bin"

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    I walked into the garage to look at was left to unpack, turned on the light, turned it out and walked back out again LOL. I think it's fornicating when we aren't looking. I swear there looks like more than there was last week. Arrrgh
    hahaha you made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    OMG...im on my break at work and almost spit out my lunch lol
    hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Heck I start shoppiing before I even am assigned a buddy . I try to stay to their list but watch for posts about their other likes. BTW my buddy is not posting much now some of you will definitely eliminate me as being your buddy or..... I could be using a covert tactic .

LOL

Attachment 156570
    I enjoy your posts they make my heart smile !

ohh. thats what my head feels like ^^ bad migraine right now so rare.
    {{hugs}}

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    LOL!

Why is there no 'dislike' button?!
    there actually use to be one but ppl sometimes used it to be mean

its ok missbee. thanks for being so accepting of me.. well to everyone...

the headache is slowly going away. for some reason every time i get it it comes with hotflashes.. wth..????
    you are always welcome !!

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Ok I was lurkng around the web and seen this it is too cool you would never run out of paperclips for VWT's again lol

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/cat_sku.asp?webid=480108&CatIds=&AffixedCode=&=&=& =&cid=DA:SBD:CRTO:RMR:480108_ENG
    I rarely use paperclips ...I usually use snack size baggies on vwlt's...

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Right off to bed
    nighty nite

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    @ Melissa...if/if I'm not your buddy(not sayin' which) I figure that by the end of time everyone on SC trains will have a shamballa bracelet made by me (I'm not that crafty and I like making these suckers!)
    Here is what I made this evening - just waiting for the glue to dry so I can trim the strings and add it to my buddies pile.
    That is so pretty !!! I am currently wearing the ones Coyote gave me and I will wear them till the break lol my ankle one I have been wearing since June ...it is going to be meeting the garbage soon lol it is barely hanging in

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357969015.403798.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  51.2 KB

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

@ Melissa...if/if I'm not your buddy(not sayin' which) I figure that by the end of time everyone on SC trains will have a shamballa bracelet made by me (I'm not that crafty and I like making these suckers!)
    Here is what I made this evening - just waiting for the glue to dry so I can trim the strings and add it to my buddies pile.
    A beautiful bracelet - hope I'm your buddy sometime!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Wow, That is so so so nice!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    WOW you ladies are chatty tonight, I went out to do an epicure party and BAM 5 pages to catch up on.

My fave movie isn't totally romantic. I love the movie Patch Adams (and What Dreams May Come) I love Robin Williams

My fave romantic song is really tough, I love music, Aerosmith is my all time fave and love all of their ballads...Angel and Cryin the best I'd have to say

For shopping I do about a half and half split between the list and the questions and some from what I can remember from past trains

I'm off to bed finally after working a double day with daycare then an Epicure party......OH and speaking of Epicure what spices do you like in your cooking? Do you like dips?
    We use mostly just pepper, fresh ground. I love all dips hot dips, cold dips, dips for chips, dips for crackers, dips for bread lol I just love them all lol.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

beautiful song Pumpkin!!!

my quotes are mixed up...not all but some *sigh* I hate storms and dumba$$ snow !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    WOW you ladies are chatty tonight, I went out to do an epicure party and BAM 5 pages to catch up on.

My fave movie isn't totally romantic. I love the movie Patch Adams (and What Dreams May Come) I love Robin Williams

My fave romantic song is really tough, I love music, Aerosmith is my all time fave and love all of their ballads...Angel and Cryin the best I'd have to say

For shopping I do about a half and half split between the list and the questions and some from what I can remember from past trains

I'm off to bed finally after working a double day with daycare then an Epicure party......OH and speaking of Epicure what spices do you like in your cooking? Do you like dips?
    I love dips and every imaginable spice, but if you are my buddy, please don't send any Epicure as my cupboards are already full. I also sell Epicure

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Garden Seeds: I would love herb seeds that can be grown indoors
    Gardening gloves: I gave up on outside gardening
    Dish clothes: always need more - really like the micro fibre ones
    Lysol Wiipes: Always welcome
    Something hubby and I could share: any Valentine novelty items

Favorite Drink: once again anything but Fluffy Marshmallow Vodka

It is really horrible out here (we live 15mins from City off of Trans Canada Highway). My daughter is staying in the city and my dear son still undecided (BIG SIGH). I told him to call us before he drives home; I wish he would just stay put!

Name:  women.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  26.6 KB

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

hmmmm I am not to dippy over here as I have to be in the "mood" for chips...not often and veggies I just like them plain...I know how boring LOL

sometimes I venture out and add a bit of salt
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, Jan 12th, 2013 at 01:01 AM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I can hear Jez snoring in her bed....I am a tad worried about her....she hasn't been herself so of course I am spoiling her even more ..
    slambert and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I forgot the other questions

Yes to dish clothes

Yes to Lysol wipes

Never had anything Lululemon before so sure why not

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Dips & Spices = YUMMY

Lulu - absolutely except I would have to hide it from my daughter

Think I am headed off to bed after a very productive day at SC

Sweet dreams everyone...I'll be back

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Also, don't hate me ladies, but I think I'm pretty much done my package already?! I went shopping today and bought lots. Spoiled my buddy and definitely went over my original budget plan. LOL But......I did use one of my gift cards I got for xmas at a certain store, so the stuff I bought for there doesn't really count in my budget, right? cuz technically i wasn't spending any of MY money....haha. Anyways, I'm quite happy with what I got today and I'm pretty sure she's going to love it because I think it's a pretty darn good package!!

But it's still early, so I will still leave it open just in case I want to throw in anymore small items I may find over the next couple weeks. Don't worry, I won't mail early because *hint*hint*, my buddy does not live provinces away from me
    Oooohh, maybe it's meee! my package is almost complete too but going to just keep adding to mail date. Way over budget. Oh well. Picked up another shift tomorrow! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Just a poll do you find you buy more from the original list or more from the buddy questions. I find I usually get about half from the buddy questions, I tend to shop a little at a time and see what my buddy comes up with along the way
    I try to get as much off the list and from the answers. Usually some big, some medium, and some small.

Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    Tonight is pizza night - I love Fridays (I don't have to think about what to make) So tonights pizzas include pesto with zucchini, tomato and bocconcini (DD is going vegetarian for the month of January) and for the carnivores there is ground beef and cheese. I would love anything garden related. I'm off to paint the trim in DD's room (I hate painting!)
    Sounds delicious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Yum!!

Ok. Read through it all on my iPhone but will go back to pg52 tomorrow morning to like since I can't do it on my phone.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I have $20 to spend off well.ca

What do you guys usually buy of there? Don't see many good deals.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

more answers.:-X

Garden Seed/Supplies - we plan on a bigger garden this year so I can can more!!
    Garden Gloves-size m/l
    Hairband-yes! for my teens and almost any other hair accessory!

Lysol wipes- yes
    Dish Cloths-Yes
    makeup-I dont wear a lot but love anything cool and funky. dd uses a lot of foundation she is palest of pale. she has sensitive skin.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Sat, Jan 12th, 2013 at 05:38 AM.
    slambert, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.

Page 56 of 370 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread Information