User Tag List

Page 89 of 370 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

that is why I have stopped doing trains until more coupons come out

I think a lot of people need to redo their wishlists and remove coupons that no longer exist!

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I know, I want to sign up for some VWT's too but I'm afraid I won't have the coupons people want. I find the lists are so hard. I don't even know where people get all those coupons!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    alright I am going to leave so be sure to talk about me while I am gone...; p

will check in again in a little bit
    You're still here... I sees you..

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Thanks to MrsSunshine, I now know all the questions that have been asked!

Chapstick?-yes
    Lipgloss?- yes
    Nail tools?- yes
    Favourite perfume scent? Vanilla or fruity
    Buddy, if you were to go out for a romantic meal with your significant other, were would you go?- not really any good restaurants here
    Do you like candles? Yes
    What about purses? .yes!! Big and loud ones!
    Mugs? Yes big ones
    Have you read Fifty Shades of Grey? Yes
    Do you have an ereader? No
    What kind of homemade gifts intrigue you the most (baking, crafts, ect)? All of them!
    Do you have a favorite color? If I was to make you something what color would go best with your jacket - do you prefer earth tones, pastels, strong colors? Red and jewel tones
    Oh and buddy I made these for my last buddies interested?
    reusable homemade paper towel can make in your kitchen colours -
    throws can make in you favorite colours- yes
    Edible glitter for cakes and cookies- yes
    I made Garbagepicker homemeade envies in the mini train...do those interest you? Yes
    What color is your kitchen- taupe and red
    Would you like a bouquet of flowers (real ones)? .yes
    If you had little ones would you like these(bean bags?) no little ones
    Would you like anything from Cuba? Rum, Cigars(for hubby?!?)... anything??
    What is your fave adult bevvie? Rum...hubby loves cigars
    Would you like a "homemade adult coupon book" to gift to your partner? I promise nothing to wild... like FREE Back Rub... YOU CHOOSE MOVIE TONIGHT-yes
    Do you wear make up? If so what kinds/brands/colours/etc are your favorites- love make up and I am open to all brands. I am super fair skinned.
    What is your favourite romantic movie? P.S I Love You
    What is your favourite love song? I'd Rather Go Blind
    Bath Bomb- yes!!!
    Garden Seed/Supplies-yes
    Garden Gloves- no
    Hairbands- no
    Lysol wipes-no
    Dish Cloths-yes
    Epicure-yes
    Lulu -yes
    What colour are your eyes?green
    Do you like to paint your nails, or do anything fun with them? Yes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I can't join any trains right now... Silly vacation is getting in the way of my couponing. HA HA HA!

I havn't hosted one in what feels like *FOREVER* (its only been since mid Dec). I have a neat idea cooking in my head. I am also hoping to host a package train in March too. (If I have Jez's blessing).

I went to walmart tonight to buy magazines for my trip (packing tip #1 bring your magazines in your purse ladies.. your purse is not weighed ) I took a quick look at the Christmas gift sets.. UM... why are some of them still $14.99. Dumb.

I got most of the doggies stuff packed to go. I feel like such a horrible mom to them right now. I know they will be safe and loved... but it still makes me sad.

I also am doubling checking my lists. I can't sleep when I get nervous about this kind of stuff... hope someone is online tonight

NAT?!?!?! Is your computer still broken after the "toss"?!?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I think pammie is counting how many times julesie is posting BUT I am catching up lol
    Posts98julesie-pie
    Posts87KK7

Posts74garbagepicker

Posts69

Finally a good contender

I agree I would probally have enough for first and last by April if everything goes smoothly and would LOVE to move July 1 but it is the scary thing of having no job
    where would you like to move to? Etobicoke is nice!

6 more posts then I can slid into first
    Or so you think

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I managed to snag one of the Lean Cuisine coupons, we'll see if I actually get it lol.

Where are you looking at moving KK7 (it's Kim right?)? Staying where you are or moving some place completely new? It is scary for sure, I did it when I was 29 but stayed with my parent's (they retired and moved away from Ottawa) until I got a job, I ended up moving back to Ottawa when I got a government job. Now I'm stuck here, I could get a transfer to another place with a CRA office, but they are getting fewer and it would probably mean a pay cut. So I'm looking at moving to a nicer place here, even if I can't buy yet I don't want to live here any more. I think there is mold in the walls, there are a few neighbours who are a bit iffy, and I know there are mice in the walls, I can hear them. It's not a terrible place, but I just want something nicer. Better school for my boy too since he starts in September.

Any way. I haven't done many VWT lately, I was on a roll with them but can't seem to find what anyone wants any more. I did join KK's gift train, hopefully I can manage the $10! We'll see what everyone wants I guess lol. I need to do my wishlist for that actually lol... should get on that
    I think it's $20 not $10!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I can't join any trains right now... Silly vacation is getting in the way of my couponing. HA HA HA!

I havn't hosted one in what feels like *FOREVER* (its only been since mid Dec). I have a neat idea cooking in my head. I am also hoping to host a package train in March too. (If I have Jez's blessing).

I went to walmart tonight to buy magazines for my trip (packing tip #1 bring your magazines in your purse ladies.. your purse is not weighed ) I took a quick look at the Christmas gift sets.. UM... why are some of them still $14.99. Dumb.

I got most of the doggies stuff packed to go. I feel like such a horrible mom to them right now. I know they will be safe and loved... but it still makes me sad.

I also am doubling checking my lists. I can't sleep when I get nervous about this kind of stuff... hope someone is online tonight

im here!
    Jezebel, KK7, coyote00 and 2 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Wendy are you still collect Huggies codes?

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I want to do another Beauty is in the Nails train but have yet to find those darn $2 Revlon coupons and everyone that has them to trade want something ridiculous for them in return

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Ugh, speaking of VWT and looking for coupons, I mainly shop at the Loblaws, no frills, RCSS so there are never ay good coupons there. On the weekend when I went to Winners they had a metro in the same mall and I was so excited. But as you know hubby rushed me and in the end he went to get the milk and promised to look for coupons for me. Umm, ya, that didn't happen, when I asked him if he found any, he said they are all down the different aisles, um ya that's why I wanted to look. He never picks up coupons for me. I'm jealous of all your hubby's that do!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

I think it's $20 not $10!
    Yup it is, but you can do a gift card if you need to lol, depending on the list I might need to for a few bucks. I have some good ones but it will depend on what people want! I tend to join VWT near the end so most of the lists are posted already and I can see if I have what I need first. I wish my Metro had more, or that people didn't take them all!! Then I find some and no one wants what I grabbed lol, go figure

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    yay! I've been wanting more people to follow on pinterest. I love to see what other people love.

wait..there are teams?!?! did we ever get a prize for the red/green team on advent? I was confused about that.

yes ppl were drawn gifts sent out the only thing is only 1 person acknowledged their gift after hosting 2 contests I stopped hosting them....

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    that is why I have stopped doing trains until more coupons come out

I think a lot of people need to redo their wishlists and remove coupons that no longer exist!
    I agree but I find a lot of the lists are very hard !

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post

of course you can host I am watching t.v but my cell is here

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I am currently watching Biggest Losers.....my I was surprised at the statistics for childhood obesity

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I am crying in the corner and finding new coupons on websaver ; )
    oooh, make sure you share if you find any hidden ones. =)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Wendy are you still collect Huggies codes?
    I do if she doesn't want them but no pressure!
    KK7, julesie-pie, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I started doing some trains...but then I joined bargainhunterlola's newbie to senior canuck and couldn't find any of my newbie's coupons!!! so I may just give up on VWT. =(

I will probably host and ride more traditional trains.....

and I think I may just ride on ALL the package trains in 2013. haha.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    yes ppl were drawn gifts sent out the only thing is only 1 person acknowledged their gift after hosting 2 contests I stopped hosting them....

I agree but I find a lot of the lists are very hard !

of course you can host I am watching t.v but my cell is here
    ((hugs))
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

awww sorry to hear that

receive any goodies from me

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post

Page 89 of 370 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast

Thread Information