User Tag List

Page 14 of 370 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Am I the only rider without children on this train?!? IF so, I think you ladies might hate me. (LOL)

Hubby and I have date nights a few times a month. We don't usually go out for supper though... hubby is a fantastic cook and he makes homemade pasta and homemade sauce with homemade cheesecake for dessert when we really want a treat.

Other things we do:

We love to watch scary movies together... We will swap foot massages and things like that. Sometimes, we will go out to sing Karaoke together(he sings VERY well-- I make everyone laugh). We will dance(he thinks he sucks... I think he dances just fine).

We already have plans to visit the "al a carte" restaurant in Cuba and then he is taking me dancing at the "discotheque".

I love lip gloss... but nudes, neutral, clears.... I have BIG lips and hate putting dark colors on them.. then they look HUGE. And, I try to avoid that.

I don't paint my nails.. so I don't need any of that stuff.

And, I don't want chapstick.

So... who's my buddy?

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Am I the only rider without children on this train?!? IF so, I think you ladies might hate me. (LOL)

Hubby and I have date nights a few times a month. We don't usually go out for supper though... hubby is a fantastic cook and he makes homemade pasta and homemade sauce with homemade cheesecake for dessert when we really want a treat.

Other things we do:

We love to watch scary movies together... We will swap foot massages and things like that. Sometimes, we will go out to sing Karaoke together(he sings VERY well-- I make everyone laugh). We will dance(he thinks he sucks... I think he dances just fine).

We already have plans to visit the "al a carte" restaurant in Cuba and then he is taking me dancing at the "discotheque".

I love lip gloss... but nudes, neutral, clears.... I have BIG lips and hate putting dark colors on them.. then they look HUGE. And, I try to avoid that.

I don't paint my nails.. so I don't need any of that stuff.

And, I don't want chapstick.

So... who's my buddy?
    The thing that makes you guys not hate worthy is that you're totally aware and good with the fact that you guys don't have kids, that you're Princess Pumpkin and that you enjoy treating each other. The 'annoying' people are people that have no self awareness. Know what I mean? Like don't realize how lucky they are that they have someone to spoil/spoil them and that they've got good things going on You guys just sound like you know what your priorities are! Nothing wrong with that!

Going to leave boarding open for another hour or so....just waiting on 2 more wishlists...HINT HINT!!!

Buddies will start going out this afternoon!

Re: Cameras - please correct me if I'm wrong (and you'll see it in your buddy's WL) but I think that everyone has a camera this time around? Of some sort at least. There are a few riders that have iphones/ipads and may need a hand getting photos from their iphone to the computer/forum. Anyone wanna run a help session on this? I have an android so can't help with the iphones

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

can i pretty please get a seat????????

"I have read and understand all the “Package Train Rules/Guidelines." I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky. I will post a min of 15 times BEFORE mail date, 20 times (in total) by the end of the train."

i will get my trade ratings done later on today once i get wee man back from having his portraits done at walmart. i will send a wishlist once i know if i am approved or not.

also i am currently riding one train and i have sent my part off. i am finished on the advent train and the mini buddy part of it too!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Love going to Joey's...tuna tacos and calamari and a big steak for DH! And I love their long island 'slush'

Icy roads today,already put in 2 hours of driving!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Thats ok Nicki can have it. I also stick to the non- alcoholic stuff! I'll take one of these or one of these or one of these

Hey!!! I missed my drink last night.. that's what happens when you practically pass out on the couch with your laptop!

I'm so missing joining... but have to stand firm.. I guess I can always start on my wishlist for the train after this one!
    Jezebel, scbpooh, KK7 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    sent my list now working on trade ratings ...
    I figure you should be finishing up around the time the Mother's Day train is boarding...

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Good morning, lovelies!

PammieD, you are doing a FANTASTIC job so far!!!

I just popped down to our basement to see if I had any Valentine's Day items that I had bought after Valentine's Day last year....and couldn't find a single one. Bad Natalie!!! So, future buddy, I am starting from scratch with you.

Let's get things rolling.....

Buddy, if you were to go out for a romantic meal with your significant other, were would you go?
    Red Lobster, any of the Bon Apetite (sp?) restaurants, Boston Pizza, Lone Star... Just going out without the kids is pretty romantic for us!

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Well, good morning!

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    The thing that makes you guys not hate worthy is that you're totally aware and good with the fact that you guys don't have kids, that you're Princess Pumpkin and that you enjoy treating each other. The 'annoying' people are people that have no self awareness. Know what I mean? Like don't realize how lucky they are that they have someone to spoil/spoil them and that they've got good things going on You guys just sound like you know what your priorities are! Nothing wrong with that!

Going to leave boarding open for another hour or so....just waiting on 2 more wishlists...HINT HINT!!!

Buddies will start going out this afternoon!

Re: Cameras - please correct me if I'm wrong (and you'll see it in your buddy's WL) but I think that everyone has a camera this time around? Of some sort at least. There are a few riders that have iphones/ipads and may need a hand getting photos from their iphone to the computer/forum. Anyone wanna run a help session on this? I have an android so can't help with the iphones
    I have been working on my WL; Just came on to type it up and thought I would check in for more ideas...
    Will send before lunch!
    wendyjane likes this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hubby and I don't go out a lot to eat but, if we do we like:

Sushi places
    Joey's
    Earl's
    The Keg
    Boston Pizza

My most memorable/funny Valentine moment was about 15 years ago. Hubby came home with 2 dozen beautiful roses. The next morning we woke up and the roses were literally all over the place; only the stems left in the jar. Our dear departed cat Rosey knocked all the tops of and went to town LOL.

Yesterday I bought the supplies for some of my buddie's homemade gifts .

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

If my Buddy wants to send me one of these I don't mind
    Attachment 155797

Lol I honestly don't think I would know what to do with this it looks all hard( ohhh coyote bad thoughts) and not at all cuddly!
    Jezebel, new2sc, wendyjane and 4 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Wendy! You've been relegated to the 'Pending' List! I just realized I only have your boarding info, not your WL! Are you re-visiting Christian?

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Good morning, lovelies!

Buddy, if you were to go out for a romantic meal with your significant other, were would you go?
    We love Montana's

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

We would most likely go to a local restaurant, or The Keg.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Am I the only rider without children on this train?!?
    Only fur babies here!

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    There are a few riders that have iphones/ipads and may need a hand getting photos from their iphone to the computer/forum. Anyone wanna run a help session on this? I have an android so can't help with the iphones
    I only use my iPad or iPhone to take pictures. The only way that I'm able to upload them to posts is through the Tapatalk app. I think it costs $1-3 to purchase, but it's worth it! I prefer using Tapatalk on my iPhone when I'm away from home. As it's much easier to read.
    Jezebel, coyote00, PammieD and 1 others like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I Would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IF I get my wishlist early afternoon I have a poopy shift and leave at 3:30 and lucky to be home by 11pm I have to close the store BUT if you can't no problem

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I Would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IF I get my wishlist early afternoon I have a poopy shift and leave at 3:30 and lucky to be home by 11pm I have to close the store BUT if you can't no problem
    Just waiting on a couple of more lists! They're all ready to go out otherwise...I just want to make sure that we don't have a problem where I have to bump someone and then we have to shuffle buddies :S

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I agree completely about Tapatalk. I think I spent $2.99 on it with my phone (it was cheaper but crappier on my old BlackBerry). It makes it super easy to creep the forum and to post pics etc.

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    We would most likely go to a local restaurant, or The Keg.

Only fur babies here!

I only use my iPad or iPhone to take pictures. The only way that I'm able to upload them to posts is through the Tapatalk app. I think it costs $1-3 to purchase, but it's worth it! I prefer using Tapatalk on my iPhone when I'm away from home. As it's much easier to read.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Boarding closed!!!

Page 14 of 370 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread Information