User Tag List

Page 35 of 370 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Teehee, yes furbabies is pets, and not to be confused with FURBYS which my lovely sister bought for my son for xmas and man, are they annoying!! mine is always "mememememme me hungry" and giggles weird.......freaks me out

oh geeze...FURBY!

I LOATHE those things....we have 2......one of the most annoying toys ever!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    I'm here too....

DH is on kid duty....I am doing some online shopping. DH's hours have been cut at work for the next month (or more???) from 35 to 6 hrs a week
    Rather than stress about it, I've decided it's a good time to put him to work at projects around here....first project....re-do the girls room!
    I "like" that he is doing the girls room.. not his hours being cut

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    on another note...I passed the note because I didn't think I had furbabies...then when I saw people posting photos of their pets I realized that you were talking about my pets!! hahaha. I thought furbabies was some sort of stuffed animal for kids. haha.

I'll try to find a good photo of my two cats and post them a bit later.

OMG!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha. Dlee, you're soooo flippin' cute!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Teehee, yes furbabies is pets, and not to be confused with FURBYS which my lovely sister bought for my son for xmas and man, are they annoying!! mine is always "mememememme me hungry" and giggles weird.......freaks me out
    oh geeze...FURBY!

I LOATHE those things....we have 2......one of the most annoying toys ever!
    my FIL asked and got a furby for Christmas! He named it Sh!thead and he plans to teach it how to swear and say "get out of my house!" We have all decided that he desperately needs a hobby!! Luckily we don't have to see/hear it when we visit because of obvious reasons it is not child friendly anymore!

my sister did have one of the original ones when she was a kid & it was super annoying. I try to avoid ttalking toys as much as possible!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    hmmmm if you are my buddy would you like to see this in your pkge ?
    Those goodies look amazing - my DS loves cinnamon toast crunch! Michaels is having dollar days starting this weekend - great time to get craft supplies - so buddy you're getting something homemade whether you like it or not!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I thought the same thing with the splenda - such a teensy little sample 2 blips and zero couponage. Meh.

Disney codes can be redeemed online for a bunch of different things but I'm saving millions of the suckers for a 3day on resort stay at Disney Orlando.

***for Winnipeg train riders especially**** just got back from shopping looking for naughty bits for the train but no success, but I did find any. At SDM on Dakota in the seasonal section they have a few bits of xmas leftovers on clearance but they also have bath bombs that look like cupcakes and truffles on clearance. Tub truffles pack of 12 mini bath bombs very cute for $1 reg $8 ish. Perfect for this train I thought....so buddy ahem, I hope that you like bath bombs even though you know I a)didn't make them and b)paid next to nothing for them

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ok, third item! Splenda minis. I just got a sample in the mail (I wonder if my dog barks that much at the mailperson everyday!) and there was no coupon with it! What’s up with that? But they look really convenient for taking to work.

What are Dinsey codes for? I have some but have never done anything with them.

We are home today, baby has a fever so I kept him home (hope my boss does not get mad at me) and took him to the doctor, sat there for an hour, entertaining to the other patients at least, he just has a cold or flu.

My keyboard is messed up... keeps doing french things é É è È instead of that it should, but only on here, I can go to Word and it is right. So weird.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Name:  photo-5.JPG
Views: 156
Size:  50.9 KB

Umm.......I was bored the other night when Jackson and I were playing mega bloks.....so I made this and sent it to hubby who was at work and kinda grumpy that evening teehee

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

mmmm have a banana mama for me please

I'm here Pumpkin.......at work though. Just had a bus full of men come in not too long ago (I own/manage a liquor store)

Hmmm pretty sure you should have a nice, yummy blended drink for me in Cuba please! I haven't drank since our honeymoon cruise that we went on in October 2010.......SIGH. I don't really miss "drinking" but I miss having the occasional yummy drink.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Hi Ladies,

As Jez would say "time to put on my package train team hat". I just want to go over something with all of you wonderful riders.

PLEASE try to make it to the thread once a day(or like me and many others 50 times a day--haha). These trains work best when you can get a "sense of your buddy". We know that work, kids, hubby's and housework sometimes get in the way of couponing So don't stress if you miss a day.. but please try not to miss 5 days in a row.

Pictures. We all love to see them. So, Jez has mad the decision that posting pics of your package is now a requirement. If you have trouble posting pics.. you can pm jez and she can help you through it or use her "mod powers" to help resize them.

"Thanking Your Buddy". Do this. We don't want to chase you down to do so. It's rude.

Feedback. Leave it when you receive your package and for the conductor. Conducting these trains is not an easy task. Please don't make it more complicated for Pammie by making her chase you to leave feedback.

*taking package train team hat off*
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Jan 10th, 2013 at 06:20 PM.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

We love bathbombs!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357851533.964168.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  25.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357851542.341344.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  15.0 KB

These are 2 of my fur baby's, they were much smaller when the photo was taken

Now I will go back and try to find all the other questions that I need to answer

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Here is my baby who crossed the rainbow bridge in August... I miss her so much. We are getting a new pup in April (we should have a pup in the oven right now) but she will never replace my Zoe
    This is her as a pup....

this last pic was taken a week before we let her go....
    aww she is adorable !!!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Well deserved!
    pfhht got caught up in FB/texting/talking on the phone.....blah blah....sleep is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Okay, its super duper quiet in here.... where is everyone?!?!?! Working? Kids? WHERE? I am packing

Because it's quiet... here is a pic of hubby and I on vacation.
    Attachment 156285

Want to know a secret?? The dress I am wearing... hubby made it that way for moi It was an old skirt that I loved so he shortened it.. added the straps and all that other stuff you do...
    wow and he sews ! whata keeper !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    I thought the same thing with the splenda - such a teensy little sample 2 blips and zero couponage. Meh.

Disney codes can be redeemed online for a bunch of different things but I'm saving millions of the suckers for a 3day on resort stay at Disney Orlando.

***for Winnipeg train riders especially**** just got back from shopping looking for naughty bits for the train but no success, but I did find any. At SDM on Dakota in the seasonal section they have a few bits of xmas leftovers on clearance but they also have bath bombs that look like cupcakes and truffles on clearance. Tub truffles pack of 12 mini bath bombs very cute for $1 reg $8 ish. Perfect for this train I thought....so buddy ahem, I hope that you like bath bombs even though you know I a)didn't make them and b)paid next to nothing for them
    ahhhhh I wish I didn't know those were on sale !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357851533.964168.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  25.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357851542.341344.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  15.0 KB

These are 2 of my fur baby's, they were much smaller when the photo was taken

Now I will go back and try to find all the other questions that I need to answer
    awwwww cute !!!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Buddy I made Garbagepicker homemeade envies in the mini train...do those interest you?
    Thanks- but I typically make my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    hmmmm if you are my buddy would you like to see this in your pkge ?
    The girls and dayhome kids would love them

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Am I the only one confused by the mailing date? Jan 31 is not a Monday?
    I noticed but wasn't goin
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Holy Cow! I am so behind... I have no idea how I will keep up after returning from Cuba. 7 days away from this thread **gulp**

I love homemade items too. Things I would like.. homemade reusable bags(CLB--are you my buddy?)

McDonalds Coffee Beans...
    Good luck Pumpkin. I missed a week of the advent train while I was on my cruise... I took several hours to catch up.

Resuable sandwich bags and Coffee beans would awesome!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

yes he's a Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pig
    He is so freakin' cute!!

I would love to have a goat for a pet!! Have to move to a farm for that one..lol
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    He is so freakin' cute!!

I would love to have a goat for a pet!! Have to move to a farm for that one..lol
    Thanks! He's a real sweetie

I've been working on convincing DH we need a goat and miniature donkey.....so far no deal LOL
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Thu, Jan 10th, 2013 at 04:30 PM.
    Jezebel, DMS54, Keykey and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post

That's what I'm trying to do to, WendyJane----However I just checked to make sure the prize was still there the other day and it said Out Of Stock. I'm hoping they are going to put it back on by the time I reach 22,000 points.

Page 35 of 370 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread Information