User Tag List

Page 37 of 370 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    OMG I had such fun I went to Micheals and Tag today and put a apx 10 item dent in my list. I was thinking of getting mailing addys from vista print my goodness they are really going high in prices 8.00 for the addys and 7.00 for shipping WHAT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????That is crazy it was almost 20.00 with tax for 160 NUTS so much for being cheap!
    I know what you mean! I started shopping at vistaprint when they had the address labels, notecards, notepads, etc all for FREE. It's just plain crazy what they are charging now.

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post

Buddy: Wht color is your kitchen?
    Sorry you're having a rough day, Coyote.... BIG HUGS TO YOU! My colour is white with slate blue accents.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Dear Buddy,

You are likely aware that I am on Weight Watchers however, treats of any kind are all good with me. My family will enjoy them all and so can I in moderation .

Jez, all that stuff looks fabulous. The Fruity Pebbles you sent me on the Christmas Train were gone in 2 days once hubby and son saw them.

I found a few more items for my buddy today and am feeling good about that.

Kinda having a bummer day here; the joys of being bipolar I guess. You all make me smile when I read your posts and that at the present is keeping me on an even plain (WHEW). I really hate when my medications change or no longer are effective and need to be changed. Puts a lot of worry on my family. Sorry to ramble but wanted to say thank you for being my friend .

I see these signs and as rugs and make me laugh so hopefuly makes you laugh ; )

Name:  7966sh.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  22.7 KB

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

*HUGS* coyote

my kitchen is sage green and white, and we have a bit of a rooster/farm theme going on

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

ummmm color? Whats that?

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

OMG I had such fun I went to Micheals and Tag today and put a apx 10 item dent in my list. I was thinking of getting mailing addys from vista print my goodness they are really going high in prices 8.00 for the addys and 7.00 for shipping WHAT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????That is crazy it was almost 20.00 with tax for 160 NUTS so much for being cheap!
    hmmm I paid 6ish ...for labels for coyote and scbpooh.....on the advent train....
    Dear Buddy,

You are likely aware that I am on Weight Watchers however, treats of any kind are all good with me. My family will enjoy them all and so can I in moderation .

Jez, all that stuff looks fabulous. The Fruity Pebbles you sent me on the Christmas Train were gone in 2 days once hubby and son saw them.

I found a few more items for my buddy today and am feeling good about that.

Kinda having a bummer day here; the joys of being bipolar I guess. You all make me smile when I read your posts and that at the present is keeping me on an even plain (WHEW). I really hate when my medications change or no longer are effective and need to be changed. Puts a lot of worry on my family. Sorry to ramble but wanted to say thank you for being my friend .

awww text me.....I have been on a multi text-a-thon today

my kitchen is yellow with white trin it was that color when I bought it....but am needing to re-do cabinets and hole in the ceiling because the toilet leaked...any Wpg ppl know of someone who won't rip me off ??

I had a plumber who charged me $200 and all he did was tell me my toilet was leaking

ummmm color? Whats that?
    I think it is darker than grass green but lighter than army green....could be way off LOL

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Kitchen is white and brown with an Asian theme
    coyote00, dlee, missbee217 and 1 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

We are home and with all good news Trent is officially 3 years (and 2 months but who's counting??) cancer free and does not need to be seen by his Oncologist for a whole year now!! His blood work checks are moving up to six months too from three months! I'm so excited, relieved, exhausted and drained...what a week! Thank you all for your kind words and support

Everyone's fur babies are beautiful!! I love seeing the pictures
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 18 others like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

ok I am off going to go play with (umm I meant put away ) my buddys gifts lol

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Hugs coyote. I can definitely relate. Different condition but definitely makes things sketchy, plus super hard on those in my life.

Kitchen is white white white (rental)...I'm good with white though lol...it's a bit of a joke. Apparently I'm predictable. White stuff in my home. All black and white clothes. What?!?!?! It's classic!

I've ordered from vistaprint in the past but yah, rates have gone up. Now I go to staples or walmart, buy the labels and print them at home on my ink jet. Same with the business cards. That's all that they do...just on bigger printers etc! I do all of my labels like that now!

Buddy - I forgot to add boogie wipes to my wish list (unscented....she's 0 years so doesn't need scents!). Aaaannnddd...the movie "Annie"! I saw it in hmv on dvd before xmas for $8 and added it to my wishlist for hubby but he failed me on that front. Lol. I loved that movie as a kid.

Pumpkin's buddy...you got a great present today. We went to go pick it up and will be mailing it to Pumpkin tomorrow! Alexa said "gggaaaaahhh" in the store (which means "I approve")

Off to go browse etsy. I have a serious etsy window shopping problem!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Oh, buddy, forgot to say that I have a white kitchen and am going to accessorize it with blues. Like cornflower blue etc.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

My kitchen is white and umm...i don't even know what color you'd call it...it's like a lighter greenish-blueish-greyish color LOL
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OH sorry I forgot to answer the kitchen question. My counters are black and my cupboards are dark brown. The wall color will be changing soon to something...not sure what but I'm leaning towards a grey of some sort.
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Soooooo, on the Advent train I introduced some of you to the hexaflexagon (you tube it!)
    This evening I bring you the newest thing my teenage girls have learned...
    Did you know that if you stick your earbuds up your nose and open your mouth that your mouth becomes a speaker for your ipod?
    I just finished peeing my pantaloons watching them do this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

And my kitchen is dark cabinets, dark grey granite, and grey tile... so any punches of color are welcome!

And big hugs to you Coyote - down days suck. I am so glad that we can be here to cheer you up!
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Thu, Jan 10th, 2013 at 07:55 PM.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

My Kitchen is a rental so any colour goes..... Had to check to see what colour it was & the walls are white. Can't wait until I can pick the colours I want! Love watching those reno show especially Property Brothers. Totally crushing Jonathan. Like a man that is good with his hands......
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Page 37 of 370 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread Information