Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I warned you I would be entertaining today because of the lousy weather

Name:  bra.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  22.3 KB
    Jezebel, wendyjane, DMS54 and 12 others like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

phew. just got back from post office. they have got to stop putting those in shoppers drug marts and malls! I went in with the sole intention of sending off my trains but came out with a huge roll of wrapping paper (discounted to $1!!!) and 4 things for my buddy. hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Dislike, this will make everything $0.04 more

ooo Rum please! White not dark (I love dark but my tummy doesn't!)

lucky duck! Mines pretty light but the first day is super cramps (which I didn't have pre- DD)

Which reminds me I have a confession to make as long as no one tells my hubby and ruins the fun! after DD was born I had extreme PMS for like 6 to a year, I don't have it anymore but now I just pretend, then use PMS as an excuse! BAHAHAHA (hubby is a good guy but a HUGE procrastinator, and sometimes I needs to be b!tched at)

Would you like some Toronto beach sand? Or Georgian bay sand?

I had Cuba sand (not sure what happened to it, not bought) and Tunisia sand (from my Aunt). My parents are in India (they didn't end up cancelling their trip), I could ask them to try & bring back some Indian sand. And in march my dad and sister are going to Ecuador & hopefully the Galápagos Islands - I can ask for sand from there if you want!

would love the sand from all of thsoe places if you can get it!!!! if you're not my buddy, pm me and we'll work something out. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I dont really have GASP a budget per say. I kinda just go with a feeling like a theme of who the person is. I almost forget that I am getting a package until it comes than I am so excited because I know that person spent days sometime month thinking of the perfect thing to get me. I figure I am cheap everywhere else this is like my cheat! and DH hubby loves he sees how happy it makes me and it its cheaper than therapy!
    what is GASP?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I warned you I would be entertaining today because of the lousy weather

Name:  bra.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  22.3 KB
    HAHAHAHA, I spit my pudding out I have to stop eating while I read this thread.

Pumpkin I would love some rum or anything from Cuba if I'm your buddy. Hubby is allergic to dark rum though.

Buddy what is your fave adult bevvie?

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post

Pumpkin I would love some rum or anything from Cuba if I'm your buddy. Hubby is allergic to dark rum though.

My fav is Sambuca, Appleton Rum, Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow and white wine (not too dry)
    coyote00 and dlee like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    http://www.bellylaughs.ca/item/Melis...ic_Numbers/928

not sure what shipping is from them directly, but it's a Canadian site (in Ottawa) just in case anyone needs/wants to find them here
    ouch it's $10.95 to ship it! Thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post

its a tie between baileys original & Cadbury Caramilk coolers!

i also love the Bellinis from Milestones (so excited to be going there in February! I don't think I have been since having DD!)
    coyote00 and dlee like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I haven't had an adult beverage since I found out I was pregnant (my son is 3!!) but I do sometimes miss Baileys in my coffee. I used to drink long island iced tea... man I loved that drink!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Ok now I am craving 'spicy maguro + sake on crispy rice cakes' from Ki! I haven't gone since before I was preggo, when I used go all the time after work with the girls! The Bellinis reminded me, ah firm lunches!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I haven't had an adult beverage since I found out I was pregnant (my son is 3!!) but I do sometimes miss Baileys in my coffee. I used to drink long island iced tea... man I loved that drink!
    Yikes, that's a long time!
    gwennad and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Well, I needed a break from packing... so I decided to go online. Whoops! Blew my budget. HA! Totally out the window. Gone. But, I KNOW my buddy deserves it.

And, I'm still buying her something in Cuba too. Vacation money is "real money". Just like calories. Vacation calories don't exist.

Slambert, I will test the above theory and let you know so you can be prepared for your Disney vacation.

Also, buddy... would you like a "homemade adult coupon book" to gift to your partner? I promise nothing to wild... like FREE Back Rub... YOU CHOOSE MOVIE TONIGHT...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Well, I needed a break from packing... so I decided to go online. Whoops! Blew my budget. HA! Totally out the window. Gone. But, I KNOW my buddy deserves it.

And, I'm still buying her something in Cuba too. Vacation money is "real money". Just like calories. Vacation calories don't exist.

Slambert, I will test the above theory and let you know so you can be prepared for your Disney vacation.

Also, buddy... would you like a "homemade adult coupon book" to gift to your partner? I promise nothing to wild... like FREE Back Rub... YOU CHOOSE MOVIE TONIGHT...
    Thanks Pumpkin, field research is always a good thing...LOL I plan to be really good until we go away then blow it the whole week we are there...LOL then home to start again. The never ending cycle.

Sure the coupon book sounds fun
    coyote00, pumpkin9211 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Most stuff from the US gets to me in 11 days lol, but that's from when it ships, and sometimes places are slow to ship things. So for this I have stuck to Canadian ETSY shops, Amazon.ca & Walmart.ca. I am starting to look for Easter things too already though, in anticipation of that train lol.

I just noticed amazon.ca has the Prime thing available now, apparently it's very popular in the US so they have brought it to Canada, says first month free (of course lol) and then $79 plus tax for the year, you get 2 day shipping, and I'm not sure what else.

Mailman must be here, dog is getting antsy...
    In the US the Prime gives you access to the kindle library too (on your kindle device - not if you're using the app on another device)

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

No thanks on the adult coupon book... I got one of those and gave the coupons to DH... he was such a bugger that he didn't do any of the coupons I gave him... no massage, no anything until I was pregnant... then he would do everything when I asked... sucks!
    dlee and chesterjes like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Rum, anything Cuba sounds great . Adult coupon book , my hubby will be cashing in all day long (great idea and love it).

My favorite drink.....hmmm anything as long as it is NOT Fluffy Marshmallow Vodka .

Name:  brasizes.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  26.0 KB

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Ummm I have no other for a cupon book lol

And drinking havn't drank for 19 Years yup you read right ; )

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

no coupon book for me..hopefully I don't need a coupon for my special someone to do things for me. =)
    slambert, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Page 47 of 370 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread Information