User Tag List

Page 147 of 370 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

its way too early.. counting the minutes til they leave. in the meantime. thought i'd fill u in on what i've missed.
    Buddy like Any Air Freshner Stuff for the Home besides Candles.. Aersols, Fabric Spray, Solid Cones Ect? No thanks, I use my knock off scentsy machine
    What Is One Thing That you Always Wish You Had More Time For?- organizing
    Do you use your crockpot???- as often as I can. I have 3 (well 4 if you count the small one)- usually about 2-3x’s a week.
    What type of stove top do you have ? Just a regular electric piece of crap. 3 small burners.. Who does that.
    What is your favorite animal?- kitties(don’t have any pets)
    Denim blanket - hmm not sure if I’d use one.
    Lime green picnic set -no thanks we don’t picnic.
    Buddy do you wear earrings?? I do occasionally.
    Are you in need of any kitchen gadgets- new non metal ice cream scoop with the swinging arm, a tuna draining sifter. Its white, with holes and two handles and sits inside a can of tuna, you turn it upside and hold the handles against the sides of the can and drain. Does that make sense?
    Stockpile items-toothbrushes, soft with NO things on the back of the brush head, colgate toothpaste, fabric softener sheets.
    What is your favorite thing to do to unwind after a long day? Sit and have a coffee (Maxwell house NO instant) and some chocolate and watch tv or go on here. Or all the above.

from now on. i stay on top of the questions. that took me 45 minutes to catch up.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Good Morning we have a nice layer of snow here yippie!!!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

blagh. im going back to bed. c u all later.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

well I scared sunshine away
    wendyjane, DMS54 and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Good Morning we have a nice layer of snow here yippie!!!!
    Us too! Woohoo! It's -20 here right now though which sucks becauae I forgot to do the poo monster's snow suit yesterday after the blow out. Guess I''ll have to do laundry today during prime time as I have a coffee date with Julsie pie!
    Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    well I scared sunshine away
    Hahaha...that's funny

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

lol poor Ms Poo...... a coffee date sounds fun

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Here's the wedding dress with me and a jacka $$ look on my face. I hate taking full body pics by myself...so contrived!

I hope this dress is appropriate for a second wedding. ..a couple of people are surprised that I went with an actual wedding dress as opposed to something randomly found in a store. I wanted to get this out of the way though cause I find that the dress sets the tone for the rest of the wedding. And yes, I went with white...I'm as pure as the driven snow...in Toronto! Lol (my mom keeps questioning me about the white dress)

Totally unrelated note...I had a very successful shopping trip at Carters yesterday. I learned that their sizing goes by weight and not age, and that I should be buying Carters brand because it's slimmer than Oshkosh. They were in the midst of winter markdowns and I got a big bag full of stuff for $40ish. So many things for $2.99 (tshirts and onesies). Cords and "yoga pants " ranged from $3.99 - $5.99. I was pleasantly surprised because most of what I bought was lower than sticker price. :thumbup:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358516909.551731.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  33.7 KB

Good morning

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Pammie so pretty I love it
    coyote00, PammieD and dlee like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Here's the wedding dress with me and a jacka $$ look on my face. I hate taking full body pics by myself...so contrived!

I hope this dress is appropriate for a second wedding. ..a couple of people are surprised that I went with an actual wedding dress as opposed to something randomly found in a store. I wanted to get this out of the way though cause I find that the dress sets the tone for the rest of the wedding. And yes, I went with white...I'm as pure as the driven snow...in Toronto! Lol (my mom keeps questioning me about the white dress)

Totally unrelated note...I had a very successful shopping trip at Carters yesterday. I learned that their sizing goes by weight and not age, and that I should be buying Carters brand because it's slimmer than Oshkosh. They were in the midst of winter markdowns and I got a big bag full of stuff for $40ish. So many things for $2.99 (tshirts and onesies). Cords and "yoga pants " ranged from $3.99 - $5.99. I was pleasantly surprised because most of what I bought was lower than sticker price. :thumbup:
    That is a beautiful dress.... And so what if it is your 2 nd wedding, you have been given a second chance at happiness. You must do what feels right to you
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358517216.018139.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  51.7 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358517312.018055.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  45.4 KB

I'm rich, I'm rich

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Thanks ladies! I like it (obviously! Lol). There was one almost exactly the same but in taffeta that in hindsight I like more, but this one goes better with the feel I'm going for with the whole weekend.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358517879.039669.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  14.8 KB

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Hi all!

Popping in while the cake is in the oven for Declans little birthday get together tomorrow

here are some answers I think I may have missed
    Buddy like Any Air Freshner Stuff for the Home besides Candles.. Aersols, Fabric Spray, Solid Cones Ect? I want a scentsy machine- lol I have no idea what they are, but they sound great! or maybe an oil burner set
    What Is One Thing That you Always Wish You Had More Time For?- baking, organzing, UNPACKING!!
    Do you use your crockpot???- I totally do! I love the convenience!
    What type of stove top do you have ? Just a regular electric - 2 large, 2 small burner
    What is your favorite animal?- monkeys? Ladybugs? Declan is my monkey, and Kenzie is my little ladybug (although she prefers to be called princess :p)
    Denim blanket - pretty, but not sure I would use it
    Lime green picnic set -no thanks we don’t picnic.
    Buddy do you wear earrings?? I do- but have sensitivites so they need to by hypo allergenic or stainless steel/sterling silver
    Are you in need of any kitchen gadgets- always need tea towels, measuring cups (glass ones- pyrex or anchor) -mine broke in the move
    Stockpile items-bounce dryer bar
    What is your favorite thing to do to unwind after a long day? Sit and have a coffee, read a good book/magazine, catch up on SC and watch my PVR'd shows. I also bake a lot to unwind :p

slambert, coyote00 and dlee like this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Beautiful dress Pammie and you look beautiful in it Never mind what everyone else thinks, it's your day and only you and your hubby's opinions count

Page 147 of 370 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast

Thread Information