User Tag List

Page 247 of 370 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

ok so i received a very nice package at 7:45 this morning from MeShell (I had to guess lol...I only knew it was Michelle from Hope lol)
    For my DD
    -a hello Kitty stuffy (btw way when she say it she yelled out "Hello Titty"...good thing she is only 2 1/2 and I know what she was saying lol)
    -A princess cup that changes colors when you ad liquid (she couldn't wait to use it)
    -some awesome stickers for valentines and hello kitty
    And for me:
    -an fresh berries smelling candle which made me hungry when i smelled it lol
    - rolo, coffee crisp and after eight hot choclate....yummy
    -kisses, swedish berries and cinnamon hearts...still deciding which to open first
    -a glue gun and sticks....so needed this and was putting it off
    -4 pairs of black socks...much needed for work DD hides all mine
    -credit cards for dinner, movies, etc...cant wait to use these lol
    -lotto for lovers tickets
    -and a wonderful note pad with my name (the only thing i have with my name on it is a water bottle)
    Name:  001.JPG
Views: 248
Size:  46.6 KB
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 16 others like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Tyvm MeShell it is wonderful...and it takes my mind off things as well
    Just because you ladies are so amazing I have to let you know I usually dont celebrate Valentines day because it has left aq bad taste in my mouth
    February 14 1997 -15 years ago this year...i almost lost my son to an AVM which is extremely similar to an Aneurisym.it was touch and go for 3 weeks but he was strong and pulled through but the road to recovery has been hell...even now we still struggle with meds, mood swings and memory but you ladies help me everyday just by making me laugh and hearing your stories make me realize that somethings happen for a reason...my reason is because I love him and I can take care of him like no one else.
    He is now 20 and is moving with his girlfriend to their own place in the same building as me and everything will work out great.
    Thanx all for listening to me, I dont talk about it often but I truly believe you are all live family
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 14 others like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

oh and buddy yours is being mailed tomorrow and now for a hint.....
    you live in the same province as me

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Wow, my package is on the move quickly this time!

2013/01/30 03:50 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    2013/01/29 13:00 NEW GLASGOW Item accepted at the Post Office

Off to work, two day shifts and then off for the weekend.
    I gave blood for the first time last night!
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Wed, Jan 30th, 2013 at 04:47 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Really cool page on pintrest about upcycling

http://pinterest.com/shonachaisson/h...ing-reuse-red/

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Buddy, looks like your package will get to you.... TODAY! It's in transit right now in your town.

Clue: You live in the same province as me!
    Clue #2: You have a lot of snow where you are... You're probably snowed in so I'm praying CP delivers your package to you on time

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    ok so i received a very nice package at 7:45 this morning from MeShell (I had to guess lol...I only knew it was Michelle from Hope lol)
    For my DD
    -a hello Kitty stuffy (btw way when she say it she yelled out "Hello Titty"...good thing she is only 2 1/2 and I know what she was saying lol)
    -A princess cup that changes colors when you ad liquid (she couldn't wait to use it)
    And for me:
    -kisses, swedish berries and cinnamon hearts...still deciding which to open first
    -and a wonderful note pad with my name (the only thing i have with my name on it is a water bottle)
    Great package! Enjoy!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    I lived in Sioux Lookout for 6 years in my twenties working at the airport, at Andersons lodge waitressing and as a first aid instructor (no kids so why not right?) I picked up a print at a garage sale there of the radar base. Summers there....mmmmm blueberry festival good memories
    That is very cool, my mom was born and raised there until she left with my dad, my sister was born there (and my mom's name is Wendy, well it's actually Gwendolyn but everyone calls her Wendy). I loved my summers there, picking blueberries, fishing, jumping off the dock (before it burned down lol) and my great-aunt & uncle built a log house right on the beach, I helped peel logs lol. My mom's relatives all still live there, well a lot of them do any way.

Very nice package you got Chesterjes! very pink

Ah, why is it time to get going already? I want to go back to bed...

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I grew up in north Toronto & now live in west Toronto, I know very exciting.

My Nana was born in Rearville, AB! I bet you don't know where that is cowgirlmama & Armygirl lol. It doesn't exist now, she was born in 1919 and it was when they tried to farm the area but it couldn't be farmed too dry. Not sure exactly where it was, east of Calgary I think, but definitely in the middle of nowhere!

I cam down with a bad stomach virus (or something I ate didn't agree) yesterday and had a very unpleasant 12 hrs yesterday afternoon/evening. Feeling better today (and luckily DD doesn't have it) but still very tired & dehydrated Luckily didnt have to watch the kidlets this morning, and my dad is coming over later to help with DD.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I grew up in north Toronto & now live in west Toronto, I know very exciting.

My Nana was born in Rearville, AB! I bet you don't know where that is cowgirlmama & Armygirl lol. It doesn't exist now, she was born in 1919 and it was when they tried to farm the area but it couldn't be farmed too dry. Not sure exactly where it was, east of Calgary I think, but definitely in the middle of nowhere!

I cam down with a bad stomach virus (or something I ate didn't agree) yesterday and had a very unpleasant 12 hrs yesterday afternoon/evening. Feeling better today (and luckily DD doesn't have it) but still very tired & dehydrated Luckily didnt have to watch the kidlets this morning, and my dad is coming over later to help with DD.

Oh, Julesie-pie, hope you keep feeling better and no one else gets it! It is soooo unpleasant to feel that way.....

Anyways, I couldn't lure a certain someone to say where they are from, but I will tell you all where I am from...... I was born in Toronto, adopted at birth, then lived in Virginia Town for the first 3 years of my life (anyone know where that is, lol!). We then moved to Londonderry N.S., for the next 13 years, then Truro and now with dh and dd's in Hilden, N.S.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

By the way, I weighed myself last night, then weighed myself with the parcel, and apparently it is going to cost me around $25.00 to mail....eeeekkkkkkkkk!! I went way over budget on the stuff inside, but I know my buddy deserves it and am pretty sure she will like it.
    hint: my buddy doesn't live in my province .....*snicker*
    Last edited by Mich649; Wed, Jan 30th, 2013 at 08:35 AM.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    For my DD
    And for me:
    Wow, what an awesome package!! Love it :0)

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good morning!

That is a GREAT package!!!

Survived my super awkward lunch yesterday....although the whole thing put me in a bad mood all day. Luckily it is something I don't think we will need to do again.

I did a bit of online shopping therapy, managed to get some great luggage.

I've moved around a bit here in Ontario I've lived in Hamilton, Timmins, Guelph, Durham, Toronto and Ottawa....all for short periods of time. I've lived at my current house off and on for the majority of my life (it was a family cottage where I spent most summers & holidays). We're along the Lake Huron shoreline, not far from Kincardine & Goderich in a small cottage town no one has ever heard of

Buddy, your package didn't get mailed yesterday....I am heading out in a few min to mail it.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Wed, Jan 30th, 2013 at 08:53 AM.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Buddy, looks like your package will get to you.... TODAY! It's in transit right now in your town.

Clue: You live in the same province as me!
    Clue #2: You have a lot of snow where you are... You're probably snowed in so I'm praying CP delivers your package to you on time

not me I need a canoe with all the rain

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

oh my mine has actually moved ..............here is a big hint lol
    Signatory Name
    2013/01/30 05:23 WINNIPEG Item processed at local delivery facility
    2013/01/29 17:09 WINNIPEG Item processed at postal facility
    2013/01/26 01:16 MISSISSAUGA Item in transit
    2013/01/25 21:51 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    10:57 HAMILTON Item accepted at the Post Office