Page 42 of 370 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    ooooo!
    buddy would you like a bouquet of flowers (real ones)?
    yes and no, I like the idea of flowers but then they always die (either by natural causes or me killing them - no green thumb here)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    I absolutely would! It's been awhile since someone sent me flowers....

That song came out when my mom died 9 years ago and they played it all the time. Everytime I hear it now, I start bawling! But, yes, it's beautiful song.

My kids would absolutely LOVE those!!!!!!

Ahhhh... Your Daisy looks like my Gabbie. We had to find a new home for her (after 10 years) due to my son's severe allergies. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do.....

Also, for the people looking for "Annie" I just found a copy before Christmas in the $5 bin at Walmart.

Can't remember if I answered the bath bomb question, but I LOVE them and use them regularly. I really like vanilla/cocoa butter scents. I'm not big on Yellow bath bombs, just because I find it weird sitting in a tub of yellow water
    I think I also saw the $5 Annie at Walmart but I am looking for a different version.

Beanbags are a yes, DD already has 2 homemade ones from my mums friend
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Dear Buddy,

You are likely aware that I am on Weight Watchers however, treats of any kind are all good with me. My family will enjoy them all and so can I in moderation

Buddy: Wht color is your kitchen?
    I too am on Weight Watchers but would prefer the treats be kept to a minimum as I am trying REALLY hard to be successful and it is hard with all sorts of temptation around

My kitchen really doesn't have a color. Lots of black and white. I think I am going to start adding in red accent items

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    yes and no, I like the idea of flowers but then they always die (either by natural causes or me killing them - no green thumb here)

I think I also saw the $5 Annie at Walmart but I am looking for a different version.

Beanbags are a yes, DD already has 2 homemade ones from my mums friend
    I like the old school version of Annie!

Buddy, if you have a Winners near you, they have the best undershirt packs for babies. $3.99 for 3 Carter's onsies. Would love some as Alexa wears 2 a day on a good day! 3 to 6 months or larger would be great! I've seen them in the Soo and Cobourg but none of the stores near me sigh.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    oh I missed the bath bomb question somewhere lol that is a no I don't ever take baths
    I think I missed it. Although I like the occasional bath, my skin is very sensitive and I am pretty picky when it comes to bath products. Bath and Body Works (no floral) and Aveeno are both safe brands.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

ooooo!
    Not a flower person- I get sad when they die

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    My baby is already up in bed, asleep. He has a cold or something, the doctor said it should get better by itself. So now it is just after 6 and I have all this time to myself! What to do... if I was a good girl I would do a workout. I do not think I am that good though. I know my Big Bang Theory is new at 8 but that is a ways away. So, online shopping? Buddy is there anything I can buy you online? Think ETSY, Amazon Even walmart.ca
    I need some new hobbies...
    I don't usually shop on Amazon, but I did buy the coupon organizer from Glow Girl on Etsy, and new file folder/divider thingy would be great(mine are getting a little worn). As for Walmart.ca, you could probably find everything else from my list there!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    We are home and with all good news Trent is officially 3 years (and 2 months but who's counting??) cancer free and does not need to be seen by his Oncologist for a whole year now!! His blood work checks are moving up to six months too from three months! I'm so excited, relieved, exhausted and drained...what a week! Thank you all for your kind words and support

Everyone's fur babies are beautiful!! I love seeing the pictures
    Congrats on this news. It must be such a relief!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Soooooo, on the Advent train I introduced some of you to the hexaflexagon (you tube it!)
    This evening I bring you the newest thing my teenage girls have learned...
    Did you know that if you stick your earbuds up your nose and open your mouth that your mouth becomes a speaker for your ipod?
    I just finished peeing my pantaloons watching them do this.
    I have to admit, I just tried this with my ipod, but I guess it doesn't work for the person who is doing it? I may need DH's help (I can imagine the look I will get,lol!)

ooooo!
    I LOVE flowers!!!! My absolute favorite are lilies, though I really love all flowers. Any reminder of spring to come is welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    kitchen - yellow
    bath bombs - I think I'm ok as I have some still to use from the advent train!

etsy - actually buddy, I am really looking for something to hold all my store cards, gift cards, stamp cards, etc. I feel like my wallet is way too huge.

anyone have ideas on what I could put them all in? I want to have them with me so that any time I can whip it out..I hate going to a store knowing I have a gift card at home or forgetting my airmiles card, etc.

pg. 39...almost there to catching up!!
    I don't know how many cards you need to keep, but I keep reading how people are keeping alot of cards in the aluminum cases, so someone can't get all your steal all of your information(apparently they can do it with their fancy gizmo standing next to you, thru your purse) The sizes of most of these card carriers I have seen are a joke, as I have way too many cards I would try to cram in there, lol! But maybe if you had a couple of different color ones, and organize them according to color? I wouldn't mind one buddy, for my most important cards........

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Sooo you Ladies are all inspiring me to get my craft on! DS has a b-day party for a buddy turning 3 on Saturday. SO I made him these bean bags I am planning to make 4 more and spray paint a storage tin with lid so he can play toss into the tin among other beanbag type games!
    Buddy if you had little ones would you like these?

G
    These are great, though my girls would tell me they are much too old for these.

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    I absolutely would! It's been awhile since someone sent me flowers....

That song came out when my mom died 9 years ago and they played it all the time. Everytime I hear it now, I start bawling! But, yes, it's beautiful song.

My kids would absolutely LOVE those!!!!!!

Ahhhh... Your Daisy looks like my Gabbie. We had to find a new home for her (after 10 years) due to my son's severe allergies. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do.....

Also, for the people looking for "Annie" I just found a copy before Christmas in the $5 bin at Walmart.

Can't remember if I answered the bath bomb question, but I LOVE them and use them regularly. I really like vanilla/cocoa butter scents. I'm not big on Yellow bath bombs, just because I find it weird sitting in a tub of yellow water
    Yes, sitting in a pool of yellow, ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Red wouldn't be the greatest either!

I would love bath bombs, buddy :0)
    Last edited by Mich649; Fri, Jan 11th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Sooo you Ladies are all inspiring me to get my craft on! DS has a b-day party for a buddy turning 3 on Saturday. SO I made him these bean bags I am planning to make 4 more and spray paint a storage tin with lid so he can play toss into the tin among other beanbag type games!
    Buddy if you had little ones would you like these?

G
    Would love beanbags

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Bath bombs = sure please (but I agree about the yellow bath bomb being weird)
    Fresh flowers are always nice but I get sad when they die as well

I need more t-discs...thank goodness SDM has a sale this weekend. Hopefully they're not all gone by Sunday when I go in. I'm going through them like crazy...Don says I have an addiction And most of it's decaf because of the breastfeeding Speaking of which, time to get another coffee!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Bath bombs are ok here, I don't take baths where I live now but we are moving and I am hoping for a big bathtub (and when I go visit my mom and dad they let me take a bath while they watch the boy)
    Flowers - the last time I got flowers was when Jackson was born so I'd love some. I always intend to have pretty flowers around. And the cat who ate all the flowers and plants in my home (even the aloe vera) is no longer with us, so hopefully the new kitten can be trained to not eat them

Realized I forgot to say what I'd like from ETSY or amazon lol. ETSY I would love cloth paper towels (or handmade is great too!), a change purse Have I mentioned that enough yet lol. They also have these crochet scrubbies for faces, and like those puff things that are nylon in stores.
    Amazon - I have a wishlist on there I think, but not much too it lol. Don't really need any books.

Oh, and oven mitts, I'd like new oven mitts. I don't have a colour to my kitchen, it's white pretty much, the cupboards here are off white, but my dishes are white, someday I'll have a pink kitchen well maybe not, but someday I'll pick a theme or colour lol.

Kiddo is still sick so I'm off work again, this uses up all my sick leave, vacation etc until April 1st... not good!! I have one day left I can use on "family" day in Ontario because I work for the feds and we don't get that off but daycare is closed. This is one of the few times it might be nice to have a second parent with their own leave to use as well. Oh well, we'll survive! And hopefully he'll feel better soon. It's a cold or something, fever and a cough. He woke up at 5:30 this morning... going to be a long day!!
    We had that run through our house. It was nasty. Keep a close eye on him and hope he gets better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post

Buddy, if you have a Winners near you, they have the best undershirt packs for babies. $3.99 for 3 Carter's onsies. Would love some as Alexa wears 2 a day on a good day! 3 to 6 months or larger would be great! I've seen them in the Soo and Cobourg but none of the stores near me sigh.
    I think I have some in the drawer. I will check a day you can have them cuz I have so many onsies.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I missed a few question 2
    bathbombs sadly I can't enjoy baths because of a medical device

flowers oh yes but sadly I think you are not my buddy I have a PO box address

Bean bags lol I have too teens would show there love by throwing them at each other but hey why not !

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I love this..

Name:  sad valentine quote.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  37.1 KB
    Last edited by Mich649; Fri, Jan 11th, 2013 at 10:46 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

i have never seen the old version of Annie I'm going to Winners this weekend to look for items for my buddy, and I keep a lookout for you!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    Yes, sitting in a pool of yellow, ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Red wouldn't be the greatest either!
    :0)
    Ewwwww!!!!!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    i have never seen the old version of Annie I'm going to Winners this weekend to look for items for my buddy, and I keep a lookout for you!
    Thanks Julia - any sizes would be great and I need lots - I can email you the $ or give it to you during coffee next week if you find them. They come bundled in 3's and they say 'child of mine' or something like that on the inside label. They seem to be made for skinny minnie's like Alexa!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Thanks Julia - any sizes would be great and I need lots - I can email you the $ or give it to you during coffee next week if you find them. They come bundled in 3's and they say 'child of mine' or something like that on the inside label. They seem to be made for skinny minnie's like Alexa!
    I will take a boo at our Winners...I love buying baby stuff!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Page 42 of 370 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread Information