Page 71 of 370 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

hugs

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I'm feeling really blah today. On the verge of tears for no reason. Booo.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I try to ignore it until it drives me nuts then will try to do it all (the biggies anyways - vac, clean bathrooms...) laundry, kitchen and toys get done every day

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Okay as I am cleaning I am wondering how you do it? I tend to clean in bursts go like nuts for half an hour..putaway dust vacumn at high speed(just now DH and I packed up the 14 ft tree,and I vacumned all the mess dusted and vacumned again) and then do something else for a bit(unload the dishwasher,fold laundry,read,computer etc),get revved up and giver again..
    ?
    G

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

my eyes are blue- green- gray- they change based on the day. I think they call that hazel?

We had brekkie for dinner last night

Mail date is ok by me whatever works best We are opening when we receive right? or are we waiting till Valentine's day?
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    my eyes are blue- green- gray- they change based on the day. I think they call that hazel?

We had brekkie for dinner last night

Mail date is ok by me whatever works best We are opening when we receive right? or are we waiting till Valentine's day?
    I love having breakfast for dinner!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

@pammieD thanks they are my old men - they have issues but they are family so we deal with the issues the best we can *think $50,000 damage to basement type issues*

@pumpkin having worked in the aviation industry for over 10 years - statistically it is safer to fly than it is to drive - having said that, generally it is the first 5mins and last 5mins of the air trip are when issues arise. Deep breathing, close your eyes and focus on breathing for the takeoff and landing. There are seat exercises that you can do to ease tension and help you focus too. Start at your toes and work up the entire body basically scrunch up your toes, calves, thighs, buttocks, tummy, chest, arms.....then slowly one by one release the toes, calves, thighs etc) This used to work for me before I learned that I am just a passenger and will have to accept whatever is handed to me. (booze used to also work but they frown upon you bringing your own on now ) good luck

**heeehee I said buttocks
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I hope you ladies feel better soon!!!!!!!!

I have a day of finishing my packing and doing the last weighing of the suitcases and then I am DONE! I will then move on to my purse.

I also have laundry to do today. I bought new pantaloons and I don't know if I like them. The feel "scratchy". Im hoping some fabric softener does the trick!

Thanks for all the compliments ladies. I think this group on SC is flippin' amazing. Its nice to have a group of women who are smart, talented, funny and beautiful to talk with. Can you imagine if we all lived in the same city the "trouble" we could get into....

Um... now for my funny little secret. I'm terrified of flying. <-- So, I've been doing some research and do you know that the "fear of flying" doesnt *really* exist?!? Instead, you have a fear of
    "loss of control". <-- THIS SOUNDS LIKE ME!!!!

I cry when the we take off. Hubby is well aware and he tries to comfort me... he holds me.. but I still feel stupid for being so scared.

I've been trying to meditate to help ease my fear.

Anyone have any suggestions??

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Name:  gchugs30.gif
Views: 130
Size:  128.6 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

hugs pammie

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    OMG the stomach flu has gotten me....I am SO tired of this winter. It has been one illness after another I've been up all night and don't see sleep coming anytime soon. I thought I missed this one
    Hope your feeling better

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Pumpkin when Nancy, one of my dear friends that has passed, was on SC was on we use to joke that it would be really neat to move all SC'ers to one city and make our own little communtiy!!!!! Oh the good times we all could have just as long as we don't drink wine and clip coupons some of you worry me that you may up just in your pantaloons lol wouldn't that be a site?!!
    Wouldn't that be great! Our own little Sc community. We'd have to build a warehouse for all our stockpiles.

Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    I love having breakfast for dinner!
    Me too. I could eat pancakes any time of the day.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

i guess i missed it earlier too........we had breakfast for supper last nite too. the boys had fried eggs, toast , bacon and potato patties. me i had french toast and bacon!!
    KK7, coyote00, chesterjes and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Pammie feel better! Hope it passes quickley..all those hormones shifting back into place!

G
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Pumpkin in a bikini is something nobody will see... not even in Cuba. Not even in the change room all by myself!!!

We are allowed 40lbs per person + 10lb carry on per person and I have a BIG purse that is just considered a purse. My suitcase weighs 39.3lbs... lots of room left
    Pssst, Pumpkin it's really 44lbs each, so you've got like 8lbs more you can fit between the two of you! Great job, I'm sure they will appreciate everything you're bringing, I never thought of bras!!
    KK7, julesie-pie, coyote00 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I can't paint my nails "the man" frown upon soldiers with nail polish BOOOOO but DD got the OPI gel nail kit for Christmas so any gel gel nail polish would be a yes!
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    You are just going to bed - and I am up for the day.....
    Good luck on your date and don't compromise - be who you are and get what you want out of it.

xoxoxo
    thanks bluz!!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I would love to paint my nails but never seem to find the time. It takes so long to dry and I have a hard time sitting still for that long lol.

Kiddo slept until 9! If you don't count the 3 to 5am wake up with "there's a pirate after me!" and coughing to much he finally agreed to take something for it. Then some crying for mommy, when I go in I get kicked and pushed and told to go away, so I do and then hear "mommy I need you" sobbing crying... yeah it was a long night. And now I'll have a headache from "sleeping" until 9. Oh well, it's Sunday.

I had pizza for supper last night. Mmm Dominos. Leftovers for breakfast and the twisty bread I got for the kid that he didn't eat we'll have for dinner with some other leftovers.

Metro had WW & Lean Cuisine's on sale, I picked up a couple for work lunches. I didn't know there was a coupon, but don't think I can use printables at Metro any way.

Considering doing the frugal February thing, but my birthday is in there... though I might wait and get a new TV or something after we move and call it my b-day present. Hmm.
    oooh, I'm thinking of doing frugal february too.

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post

Bacon Roses...
    love this!
    I hope you ladies feel better soon!!!!!!!!

I have a day of finishing my packing and doing the last weighing of the suitcases and then I am DONE! I will then move on to my purse.

I also have laundry to do today. I bought new pantaloons and I don't know if I like them. The feel "scratchy". Im hoping some fabric softener does the trick!

Thanks for all the compliments ladies. I think this group on SC is flippin' amazing. Its nice to have a group of women who are smart, talented, funny and beautiful to talk with. Can you imagine if we all lived in the same city the "trouble" we could get into....

Um... now for my funny little secret. I'm terrified of flying. <-- So, I've been doing some research and do you know that the "fear of flying" doesnt *really* exist?!? Instead, you have a fear of
    "loss of control". <-- THIS SOUNDS LIKE ME!!!!

I cry when the we take off. Hubby is well aware and he tries to comfort me... he holds me.. but I still feel stupid for being so scared.

I've been trying to meditate to help ease my fear.

Anyone have any suggestions??
    I hate flying too. =( I try to fall asleep right when I get on the plane so I don't even notice take off.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

hhhhmmmmmmm....it is kinda quiet on here today. not really having to catch up on much when i check in.
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

@ PammieD........i checked those onsies that i have. they aren't carter's brand they are gerber. there are 3 of them and you are welcome to them if you want them and if they will fit. they are plain white. let me know!

Page 71 of 370 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread Information