User Tag List

Page 159 of 370 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Oh my goodness LOLOL...was just about to go look in the fridge to PPPFFFTTTT. Might print this one and stick it on my fridge

Name:  funny-pictures-weight-watcher-cat-fridge1.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  15.2 KB

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    love this: 1. I'm going to post the consolidated list of questions in Post 2. Speaking with Jez, we're going to leave a spot on future trains to post such a question list...like a 'master list' so that people can do a 'quick reference' and easier keep track of what questions they've answered or not. Once I have the list posted (going to try to get it done tonight), please a) take a look and let me know if I've missed a question, b) take a minute and make sure you've answered all of the questions. No need to go through and re-answer them all, just a quick perusal will do

this, not so much: 2. Please try to use the 'multi-quote' button whenever possible if you're responding to a lot of posts. This isn't a steadfast 'rule', but it's definitely a handy thing to try and use to make it easier for others to read. Seriously, nobody's going to get offended if you forget or can't get it to work, but it's just a 'nice to have.' If you're not sure how to do this, just ask! It took me about 6 months to figure it out and finally I had to ask the dumb question. We've all learned a few things on these trains (posting pics, using Tapatalk etc).

just sayin. I'll try to learn it in the next couple of days. I'm all learned out today though.
    Got an image capturing enforcement system offence notice today. Yep, speed camera. $285.75............ coupons for that anyone?
    Wasn't me driving but technically it's my car. (Hubby was late to hockey on the other side of town) gawd that sucks IF he had been going just 2km/hr faster it would have been so so much more $$. <shaking head> what a waste
    Take it out of HIS entertainment funds! lol

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    oooooh i want i want!!

I asked for something from Etsy!?! ARE U MY BUDDY!?! :D And yes, I'd be totally okay with a gently used one for sure!!

OMG that is so cute. one of my best friends is obsessed with owls. would love this too!

Soooooo Jackson woke up crying at 2am...not sure why, maybe teething, although still no teeth yet *sigh*. I rocked him for like 30 minutes and started to feel nauseous. I put him back to bed with his lullaby glow-worm and he fell back to sleep. I tried to lay in bed and fall back asleep but unfortunately ended up getting sick at 3am. Yuck. I haven't threw up since my wedding day back in 2010. Umm yes that's correct, I threw up on my wedding day....three times at the hair salon. LOL i have no idea why either...nerves I guess? Anyways, feeling okay now, but just having a relaxing day at home mostly on the couch.

Speaking of weddings, pretty dress Pammie!!
    Love the dress also!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    What Cancer Cannot Do
    Submitted by: constancelynn
    Author: Unknown
    Cancer is so limited...
    It cannot cripple love.
    It cannot shatter hope.
    It cannot corrode faith.
    It cannot eat away peace.
    It cannot destroy confidence.
    It cannot kill friendship.
    It cannot shut out memories.
    It cannot silence courage.
    It cannot reduce eternal life.
    It cannot quench the Spirit.

I just saw this posted in the room where I was getting my IV love it
    Love that!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Mantracker is on.....
    I love that show

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I totally suck at crutches I threw them down the basement stairs the other day ! I broke and cracked leg/foot 1rst week of Dec and since the last drs appt I haven't been out of the house in 16 days....I need out lol !!!
    OMG i couldnt even imagine being cooped up for that long.

On another note..... I am sad to say this will be my last Package Train for I dont even know how long! The reason is a good one though, we are purchasing our first house next month. I am very very excited!!!!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

So I can make myself clear I try to say it on the thread and to a pm to dlee it was not her and to not take it persoally I don't want to have people think I can't take a joke I can I am not going to dig anyhting up because I just wanted it dropped there was just a few things said(not today) I am a big girl I will get over it

I have had a VERY long night and look a bit like this
    Name:  f3763_hippie-sheep.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  40.0 KB

My eight hour shift I got one 15 minute break all while someone was paging me while I was trying to pee : ( lol

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    So I can make myself clear I try to say it on the thread and to a pm to dlee it was not her and to not take it persoally I don't want to have people think I can't take a joke I can I am not going to dig anyhting up because I just wanted it dropped there was just a few things said(not today) I am a big girl I will get over it

I have had a VERY long night and look a bit like this
    Name:  f3763_hippie-sheep.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  40.0 KB

My eight hour shift I got one 15 minute break all while someone was paging me while I was trying to pee : ( lol

Was Frizz-Ease on your WL? Hahahahahaha...cracking up a little on the inside :D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Blue Rodeo was AMAZING!! I'm so glad my friend dragged me there..LOL I'll have to take her advice more often. Off to bed now, have a great night ladies!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

me too please! gpicker those coupons look cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    i will!!! might give hubby some incentive!!
    that is the $300 bonus payment - hockey fees were way more than that, then beer/wings after....
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    wow $300 to play hockey.. well to pay for the ticket for driving to play hockey. geez. hubby did that YEARS ago.. drove without his belt on.. he learned his lesson after i went with him to pay his ticket. all the ladies in the office were chuckling after they heard my 'speech'. LOL
    love the shampoo warning - if only!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    hahahhahaha

ditto - no etsy on my list but gently used as per my list is a ok by me
    Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I didn't put etsy on my list but I will answer sure thing gently used is great
    can't remember what this one was for - the downfall of multiquote - but I must have agreed with julesie-pie?
    Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Lol
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I feel like poop - I think I made hubby late to work all because I wanted to take advantage of the $1 softsoap deal/$2 wub 2 coupon before shelves were cleared. Turns out that I have to return to the store as they overcharged me for an item ....SCOP!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ok where is everyone? I only have two pages I had to read up on and I haven't checked in almost 3 hours! come on peoples... I need some entertaining and something to read Or maybe I should go play with my kid...
    Heehee took Jeeze out on the town! The coupon town that is! We both had an EXTREME case of cabin fever..it has been so cold and crappy here and with her injured appendage...Klepto may not have made it another day! LOL!
    My DD went to her first dance tonight...had a blast!
    Sleepy time!

G
    Jezebel, KK7, julesie-pie and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I feel like poop - I think I made hubby late to work all because I wanted to take advantage of the $1 softsoap deal/$2 wub 2 coupon before shelves were cleared. Turns out that I have to return to the store as they overcharged me for an item ....SCOP!
    Bittersweet?

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  funny1107032.gif
Views: 97
Size:  31.8 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358575282.854510.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  40.2 KB

I love all the pictures and funnies they brighten my day, when it would otherwise be boring and sad. I will try not to post quite so many . Only 20 not 23 a day

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358576194.255821.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  29.3 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358576240.672667.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  86.5 KB This is what I am putting all of my savings from coupons towards. One day, after I win the lottery, I will have it

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

We just came back from seeing Silverlinings Playbook. Amazing movie!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

jez?
    I will look tomorrow..or rather later today lol

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Heehee took Jeeze out on the town! The coupon town that is! We both had an EXTREME case of cabin fever..it has been so cold and crappy here and with her injured appendage...Klepto may not have made it another day! LOL!
    My DD went to her first dance tonight...had a blast!
    Sleepy time!

G
    even though we only went to Dollar Tree and Sobeys honestly we could have gone around the block lol

I was so happy just to get out of my house ....okay off to catch a few zzzzzzzzz's

*Puts Mod Hat on* please refrain from posting pictures or quotes with the un-edited *F* word as this is a family friendly site and while some are browsing they have little eyes browsing over their shoulder ....runs and throws *Mod Hat * in the corner

Thread Information