User Tag List

Page 179 of 370 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Right now I'm going to try one of Jillian Michaels extreme shred dvds. Let the force be with me.

I LOVE Jillian Micheals my dream would be for Jillian to be working me out while Pink is playing a private concert lol

good luck Melissa

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Bahahahahahaha has anyone read some of the "quotes" you can put in your candygram message? LOL

"My love for you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in!"
    "Baby did you fart? Because you blow me away!"

OMG LOL I think I'm going to send one to my MIL, could you imagine if I clicked one of those quotes by accident and didn't notice! hahahaha

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I meant to ask: buddy, would you be interested in receiving this candy gram?
    love it sending out a few !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I went with jeans today....

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
    ummm still in pj's

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Good luck...I asked my trainer to kick it up since I've been off the exercise wagon for a couple of months so yesterday she brought some weights with her and today I CANNOT move without extreme pain..LOL Can barely sit down to pee...TMI?? But I still went to the gym this morning for a brisk walk on the treadmill with a little bit of running. Exercise sucks! LOL
    ok TMI over here I am so sore I figured a good exercise without walking would be going up an down the stairs crawling.*not a pretty site * well after doing it 40 times yesterday ....omg am I sore LOL so today I only did it 20 times I figure if I keep doing it everyday despite being sore I should surpass the pain.......maybe not...LOL but I have to do something !!!
    Last edited by Jezebel; Mon, Jan 21st, 2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: spelling LOL

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Bahahahahahaha has anyone read some of the "quotes" you can put in your candygram message? LOL

"My love for you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in!"
    "Baby did you fart? Because you blow me away!"

OMG LOL I think I'm going to send one to my MIL, could you imagine if I clicked one of those quotes by accident and didn't notice! hahahaha
    I did they were hilarious! I was also thinking of sending one to my MIL from DD because she always gets depressed in the winter...

though I might send one of those funny ones to someone, the put from anonymous LOL. Getting more and more tempted just thinking about it
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

so- ya. I think I have a tendency to go overboard with these trains :p the box I had fit great- but then I added more. Now I need a new box. In the theme of oversharing... I recently decided I hate shaving my legs. My mom has been telling me for years to use an epilator, they look like a friggin torture device!! I picked up the mail on Friday, and lo and behold, I must have complained about my dry leg razor burn too often, as she had mailed me an epilator So I tried I (totally had to weed whack the shrubs growing on my legs)- and I love it! I will admit, it hurts initially, but eventually it numbs (kinda like when you get a tattoo) but man! my legs are smooth, and 4 days later no bristles, nada. I am a convert.
    Last edited by Briwantstosave; Mon, Jan 21st, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    so- ya. I think I have a tendency to go overboard with these trains :p the box I had fit great- but then I added more. Now I need a new box. In the theme of oversharing... I recently decided I hate shaving my legs. My mom has been telling me for years to use an epilator, they look like a friggin torture device!! I picked up the mail on Friday, and lo and behold, I must have complained about my dry leg razor burn too often, as she had mailed me an epilator So I tried I (totally had to weed whack the shrubs growing on my legs)- and I love it! I will admit, it hurts initially, but eventually it numbs (kinda like when you get a tattoo) but man! my legs are smooth, and 4 days later no bristles, nada. I am a convert.
    hahaha part in red made me laugh with a picture image in my mind LOL

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

hmmm someone came to my house today....wonder who ?? they came to the front I saw the foot prints but thought it was the mailman...went out the back door and there were snow prints in the back welcome mat.....hmmmm deff not the mailman
    Last edited by Jezebel; Mon, Jan 21st, 2013 at 05:17 PM.
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    heyyyyy! I'M wearing yoga pant clothes!:pottytrain2:
    They're my Tuesday to Sunday uniform!

I am still wearing PJ pants and have not yet brushed my hair..... so pathetic LOL 4am mornings blow goats
    Pffft - I didn't say anything about brushing my hair! That's a weekly event in this household!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    In black business slacks... sigh* my typical wear for work. Can't wear jeans to work unfortunately =(
    Jealous! I miss wearing normal clothes...I realized how much of my wardrobe is not breastfeeding friendly

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Yay, for having so much accomplished!
    Do you already have a photographer booked for your wedding? In case you're looking for someone, I have a wonderful referral! The person who shot my wedding, Maile's baptism, and her 1st smash the cake session. She's also a professional makeup/hair artist and a talented photographer! She does traditional (family shot style) as well as candids/modern style. If you want info, I can FB msg you her website and contacts =)
    Thanks! I think we have things lined up but I'll keep it in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    wow! so you dressed up! by this mom who stays home standards anyways

pj day!

cineplex here too is closest
    Jeans are totally dressed up...one day I plan on finding non-maternity underwear too!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I did they were hilarious! I was also thinking of sending one to my MIL from DD because she always gets depressed in the winter...

though I might send one of those funny ones to someone, the put from anonymous LOL. Getting more and more tempted just thinking about it
    The wheels are turning! Can we send them internationally?

Yaaaay!!!! They're awesome!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

what's exactly is a epilator??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I love candy

LOL, sorry but hubby and I have a deal. I don't shave my legs until he shaves his face, needless to say winter comes and I would make an ape look hairless. I would need sheep shears to clean up my legs.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358807180.485040.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  52.0 KB
    This would be me

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Ciniplex tickets : awesome would love some
    Loose Tea: sure I will giive it a try
    Candygram: sure as long as it's after my weigh in on weds rofl
    Today I am wearing a black 1pc jumpsuit kinda thing with a grey sweater

Supper tonight in case anyone asks lol: spaghetti with a homemade sauce that would knock your socks off

Beef of the day: returned mail for insufficient postage which makes no sense as I have it done at the post office . Second beef of the day my lawyer sent documents to the incorrect e-mail addy and that took 1 month to figure out. Know at least I know why things haven't taken the correct course yet. NO...it has nothing to do with criminal charges rofl

I am so antsy yesterday and today, I am driving myself crazy. I can't focus enough to know what to do with myself. I am going to really try and paint tonight...I think

Not one coupon at the store today; such a let down. I want couponsssssssss. I did however use the FPC's I had that will expire Jan 31st. I gave all the aero bars to my daughter's friend so they don't talk to me.

Name:  jumpingsmile.gif
Views: 167
Size:  977 Bytes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    They're my Tuesday to Sunday uniform!

Pffft - I didn't say anything about brushing my hair! That's a weekly event in this household!

Jealous! I miss wearing normal clothes...I realized how much of my wardrobe is not breastfeeding friendly

Thanks! I think we have things lined up but I'll keep it in mind!

Jeans are totally dressed up...one day I plan on finding non-maternity underwear too!

The wheels are turning! Can we send them internationally?

Yaaaay!!!! They're awesome!
    unfortunately just in Canada, otherwise I would have tons of them to send. Just ordering some now teehee here!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

movie tickets- sure
    loose tea- no thanks
    candygram- that'd be neat

supper tonite, was not the greatest soup. it was homemade.
    i went from pj's to pants to get some groceries back to my pjs'.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So it's official someone is getting the diarrhea one lol, not my buddy though, I promise!!
    KK7, Melissa13, wendyjane and 7 others like this.

Thread Information