User Tag List

Page 181 of 370 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Cineplex tickets sure...Worked for them for 12yrs while in high school until finishing college. It was my second home. The best part time job I ever had!! I blame them for my popcorn addiction.

Candygram sure. Going to order one for my friend and have it shipped to her work. It's always fun to have deliveries at work.

Planning a trip to BC in Sept for 1 week and want to know good point of interest places to go too. Want to stay around Okanagan & will be renting a car. Any suggestions/ideas please PM. My first time travelling within Canada so very excited. My friend wants to do wine tours for sure. Trying to keep on a SC budget too....
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Good luck...I asked my trainer to kick it up since I've been off the exercise wagon for a couple of months so yesterday she brought some weights with her and today I CANNOT move without extreme pain..LOL Can barely sit down to pee...TMI?? But I still went to the gym this morning for a brisk walk on the treadmill with a little bit of running. Exercise sucks! LOL
    Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    so- ya. I think I have a tendency to go overboard with these trains :p the box I had fit great- but then I added more. Now I need a new box. In the theme of oversharing... I recently decided I hate shaving my legs. My mom has been telling me for years to use an epilator, they look like a friggin torture device!! I picked up the mail on Friday, and lo and behold, I must have complained about my dry leg razor burn too often, as she had mailed me an epilator So I tried I (totally had to weed whack the shrubs growing on my legs)- and I love it! I will admit, it hurts initially, but eventually it numbs (kinda like when you get a tattoo) but man! my legs are smooth, and 4 days later no bristles, nada. I am a convert.
    Sounds a bit scary lol! I have a very low tolerance for pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Right now I'm going to try one of Jillian Michaels extreme shred dvds. Let the force be with me.
    That would literly kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Pot roast in, EI approved, bills paid officiant called, photographer emailed, Wish list updated, suitcase unpacked from christmas (so that I can pack it again for Friday! Lol), box found for buddy's package, teeth brushed...almost before noon! But hey, it's not noon yet on the west coast so I declare victory! I'm even wearing non yoga pant clothes! Woohoo!
    Wish I had that energy.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    good morning! I will catch up with the morning pages in a minute but I wanted to tell everyone about this great cause I just heard about in Vancouver. If you are interested in sending a Candygram to your buddy on this train, why not do it for a good cause too? I am personally not connected to this organization but when I heard about it I thought it would be a great cause and a way to surprise your buddy too!

http://www.alovingspoonful.org/candygram/

Order your CandyGram now for only $10 online and it can be sent anywhere in Canada (when booked by February 6th for Eastern Canada and February 8th for Western Canada). Select one of 150 creative messages to accompany your CandyGram that will include two delicious Purdy’s chocolates, Yelpstick lip balm, fresh mints in a stylish tin from Yelp, and a Shamin Jewelers’ love bracelet (unisex) — a $27 value.
    All funds generated by CandyGrams will be used to provide meals for men, women and children affected by HIV/AIDS. Follow A Loving Spoonful on Facebook and Twitter (tag: #candygram) for more information.

A Loving Spoonful is a volunteer-driven, non-partisan society that provides free, nutritious meals to people living with HIV/AIDS in Greater Vancouver. Every week, all year round for over 19 years, our volunteers deliver approximately 1200 frozen meals and over 250 snack packs to men, women and children who are primarily homebound with AIDS.
    I would love one!!

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Good morning

Anyone else anxiously wiating for Monday's mail

Attachment 158421
    I am, my buddy package is small but things are 4-7 each. I really hope buddy likes it.

Hey Buddy - what movie theater do you prefer? How do you feel about Cineplex?
    Cineplex.

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    I used to many years ago

Well, we lost our battle this morning. Our kitten Bear passed away this morning, the anemia was just to bad for her to overcome. Her poor little body gave out on her at 11:47 this morning. I know that she fought it with everything she had, but it just wasn't enough.
    Attachment 158289
    Attachment 158290Attachment 158291
    Very sorry to hear that.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I'm getting package anxiety since early mail date is in a few days!! hahaha can't help but feel nervous before sending, even though I know my package rocks and pretty sure buddy is going to LOVE it!

It could use maybe some "space fillers" so.....I know a "stockpile" question was asked, but I am more curious if there's any specific samples my buddy loves to collect?? Like for me, I looooove getting any of the dishwasher pac samples (especially the cascade ones), downy unstoppables, breath right samples, and toothpaste (especially the sensodyne ones!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Ohhh! What size laundry pacs are the $3 ones good for? (Expiring mar 31)....I bought a pack of 24 to try today at walmart so i know if they work well before i stock up using my $3 coupons when they go on sale between now and march. $2.94- $1.50. Seemed like a good experiment to me!
    The $3 coupon are good on the 48 pack, sunlight is the only laundry detergent I can use that seems to work the best.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I love, love, love me some unstoppable samples...I'm crazy for them and too cheap to buy them..LOL I also use Sensodyne, Frizz Ease or ladies razzors.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

doing dishes. ok.. i thought they were running away with bags of stuff or throwing away the guys stuff or something..

i SWEAR i know the lady who's boob is being bitten.. seriously.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

getting caught up:

-movies: cineplex -the kids love going to the movies for a treat
    -samples: downy unstopables, razors, frizz ease, tide pods, sunlight pacs, pull ups/easy ups/goodnights (boy or girl -35 lbs), febreze set & refresh, febreze car

Busy day here kids beds arrived!! Still a bit of work to do in the loft....but hopefully will be done tomorrow. The kids are trying out their new beds tonight, first night of sharing a room -so far so good, only a few giggles.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Mon, Jan 21st, 2013 at 08:43 PM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Woo hoo - finally finished knitting my scarf I started on the weekend, now to just put the fringes on

Pinterest WIN I think - will take a photo of it completely finished too

Name:  IMG_0940.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  61.7 KB

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

KeyKey - are you planning to come to Vancouver at all? I've only been to Okanagan once but Peachland should be bursting with fresh peaches so I would recommend going peach picking. There is also a great winery called "Dirty Laundry" which I recommend. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    Cineplex tickets sure...Worked for them for 12yrs while in high school until finishing college. It was my second home. The best part time job I ever had!! I blame them for my popcorn addiction.

Candygram sure. Going to order one for my friend and have it shipped to her work. It's always fun to have deliveries at work.

Planning a trip to BC in Sept for 1 week and want to know good point of interest places to go too. Want to stay around Okanagan & will be renting a car. Any suggestions/ideas please PM. My first time travelling within Canada so very excited. My friend wants to do wine tours for sure. Trying to keep on a SC budget too....

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Woo hoo - finally finished knitting my scarf I started on the weekend, now to just put the fringes on

Pinterest WIN I think - will take a photo of it completely finished too

Name:  IMG_0940.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  61.7 KB
    Oh I love that!!! Awesome job!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

OMG!!!!! I bought some of the weight watchers meals to try...... I think I am going to cry. I wanted to try the chicken quesadilla but to find out that I am only supposed to eat 1 of the tiny little things not both this makes me already hungry again and I haven't even started eating it yet. I don't know how the whole program works but this seems like starvation to me, those of you that are on weight watchers are you at least able to eat unlimited veggies and fruit to go with these meager portions? How many points are you allowed a day or week?

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    I'm getting package anxiety since early mail date is in a few days!! hahaha can't help but feel nervous before sending, even though I know my package rocks and pretty sure buddy is going to LOVE it!

It could use maybe some "space fillers" so.....I know a "stockpile" question was asked, but I am more curious if there's any specific samples my buddy loves to collect?? Like for me, I looooove getting any of the dishwasher pac samples (especially the cascade ones), downy unstoppables, breath right samples, and toothpaste (especially the sensodyne ones!)
    Breathe right samples, Avery note tabs, boogie wipes, febreze set & refresh.
    Last edited by juliejolie; Tue, Jan 22nd, 2013 at 01:46 AM.
    wendyjane and coyote00 like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    KeyKey - are you planning to come to Vancouver at all? I've only been to Okanagan once but Peachland should be bursting with fresh peaches so I would recommend going peach picking. There is also a great winery called "Dirty Laundry" which I recommend. =)
    Im going with my hubby, baby, and sis to visit family in August! All of my dads side live there... In Burnaby & Port Coquitlam.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    OMG!!!!! I bought some of the weight watchers meals to try...... I think I am going to cry. I wanted to try the chicken quesadilla but to find out that I am only supposed to eat 1 of the tiny little things not both this makes me already hungry again and I haven't even started eating it yet. I don't know how the whole program works but this seems like starvation to me, those of you that are on weight watchers are you at least able to eat unlimited veggies and fruit to go with these meager portions? How many points are you allowed a day or week?
    Hahaha I had one of the meals for lunch, and when I opened it up and stirred all I could think was "this is a proper serving size? Where's the rest of it???"

You get points based on your weight and activity level, as you lose weight you get fewer points. You also get to eat unlimited veggies, not sure about fruit, and you get some extra points you can use when you want over the week, they do not carry over from week to week though. If you exercise you get more points for that.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Yes to loose tea. I'm a huge tea drinker.

Walked to the Post Office from work today. I had to ship a couple of mail order. It is a block. It is so cold that I got a giant brain freeze half way there as if I had drank the worlds bigges slurpee.

Thread Information