User Tag List

Page 182 of 370 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Hahaha I had one of the meals for lunch, and when I opened it up and stirred all I could think was "this is a proper serving size? Where's the rest of it???"

You get points based on your weight and activity level, as you lose weight you get fewer points. You also get to eat unlimited veggies, not sure about fruit, and you get some extra points you can use when you want over the week, they do not carry over from week to week though. If you exercise you get more points for that.
    Oh thank God!!!!! That doesn't seem so bad now. And on a side note, the chicken quesadilla is not to bad, it actually tastes pretty good

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I meant to ask: buddy, would you be interested in receiving this candy gram?
    I think that would be awesome. Off to check it out for a few friends

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    OMG!!!!! I bought some of the weight watchers meals to try...... I think I am going to cry. I wanted to try the chicken quesadilla but to find out that I am only supposed to eat 1 of the tiny little things not both this makes me already hungry again and I haven't even started eating it yet. I don't know how the whole program works but this seems like starvation to me, those of you that are on weight watchers are you at least able to eat unlimited veggies and fruit to go with these meager portions? How many points are you allowed a day or week?
    Unlimited fruits and veggies But yes the portions take a little getting used to. I LOVE the flat bread sandwich one

Movie Tickets: Cineplex or Empire is good. We have both within a 15-20 min drive

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Woo hoo - finally finished knitting my scarf I started on the weekend, now to just put the fringes on

Pinterest WIN I think - will take a photo of it completely finished too

Attachment 158592
    Nice! Is that 2 yarns or just variegated? What stitch did you use?

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Samples I would LOVE
    razors, sensydoyne toothpaste, cascade, sunlight dish tabs, fabreze car, clorex electronic cleaner, downey unstopables, la coupe mousse, any hand creams, anything to do with Burts Bee LOVE their stuff latley, fabreeze set and refresh(love to find the purple one), pretty much ANY samples LOVE samples lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Loose tea, yes please

Samples, any samples really

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358821372.937888.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  49.3 KB

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I used 2 colors Loops n Threads Lavender and True Grey and I think it is called a ribbed stitching

I really thought the lavender would stand out more but I like it anyways

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Nice! Is that 2 yarns or just variegated? What stitch did you use?

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Woo hoo - finally finished knitting my scarf I started on the weekend, now to just put the fringes on

Attachment 158592
    Great job, love the colour and stitch! I wish I lived closer so you could teach me how to knit!!!!!!!!

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358821866.936135.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  25.1 KB

Sorry I really couldn't resist this one my kids thought I lost my marbles when I started laughing at this one.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Im going with my hubby, baby, and sis to visit family in August! All of my dads side live there... In Burnaby & Port Coquitlam.
    oooh, exciting! I live in Vancouver which is only 10-15 minutes drive away from Burnaby (depending on where). let me know if you need any tips on where to go and what to see. =)

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I used 2 colors Loops n Threads Lavender and True Grey and I think it is called a ribbed stitching

I really thought the lavender would stand out more but I like it anyways
    I think It's perfect...from the photo there's plenty of lavender!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

SCOP stands for Scanning Code of Practice. Many of the big stores do it. Basically it means that if something scans incorrectly at the register you get $10 off or you get it for free if it's under $10. So, say you're walking the aisle and you see a box of cereal for 2.99. But when you go to the register it scans for 3.99. You would say, "I think that is the incorrect price for that item" If you are found to be correct (they will send someone to do a price check usually) than you should get the item for free since it's under $10. If the item was say $12.99 and it scanned for $14.99 than you would get $10 off of the lower price. So, $12.99-$10 = 2.99.

I hope I explained that clearly enough.

It is so super awesome when it happens. Once I had two bottles of shampoo and a two buy one, get one free coupons. The bottles scanned in incorrectly so I got 4 bottles of shampoo for free.

Some stores say they will only give you one of the items, but it depends on the store. =)
    Oh my goodness...
    You explained it perfectly, which makes me kind of sad, but excited, also;
    I wish I had checked in before I went to Shoppers yesterday to get 5 packs of the Dempster's baguettes, b/c they came up $2.99 and I had to show her the flyer to get them for the $1.99. That being said, though, they are good until March and we have been eating them alot, so I will be going to get more tomorrow, hoping they come up at $2.99 again!
    That is such useful info...
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    I just spent my last ones at Zellers last week - all their toys are clearance 40% off and no where on the coupon that we could see did it say one coupon/ $10 item so I was allowed to put 2 items under one coupon that added up to $10 or more... so my items were $6 each I paid $2 oop. If I come across any more pins I'll send em your way. W
    * I used others at Toys R Us before xmas during their sale and ditto with the usage
    The Zellers here was supposed to be staying open, and they gave four days notice that they were closing...I was on my way to Ottawa as my mom was having heart surgery, so TOTALLY missed it all
    (I was an avid Zellers shopper, too. I really missed them at Christmas time...)

I'm sitting in my pj's trying to finish this ruffle scarf off so I can puck a new mini project to start! Did sone dishes/laundry/cleaning already though. Reckon I'm going to shower shortly and go mail Pumpkin the stuff I picked up for her buddy super cool!

So I've already started my wishlist for the Mother's Day train! Haha...dunno if in going to do the easter one...no church for us and Munchkin's too young for the easter bunny! We actually are talkung about flying to the Soo for that long wknd. Don bought tix to Bad religion concert (ironically on easter sunday) which is also my birthday so we'll have to make a flight back in time for that!

Wonder....think there will be any trains between pumpkins and easter and then mother's day (mid may)?
    I am wondering if we will have to chose between Pumpkins and the Easter one, b/c Easter is at the end of March this year...
    Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    Off to go watch the Kardashians.

Don't judge me.

Love my Trash TV......
    Me, too!
    Was there a new one on?!
    My DVR didn't record anything, and it is programmed to!
    (Also missed the Good Wife...apparently it will air on Tuesday this week ?)

Hey Buddy - what movie theater do you prefer? How do you feel about Cineplex?
    We have a new Empire Theatre around the corner, but we haven't Scene anything there yet; Cineplex is much more rewarding

I meant to ask: buddy, would you be interested in receiving this candy gram?
    That would be awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    heyyyyy! I'M wearing yoga pant clothes!:pottytrain2:
    I plan one day a month that I do not have to leave my house and literally schedule in my day to wear my yoga capris and fav tank!
    I TRULY look forward to that one day each month...

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    I love candy

LOL, sorry but hubby and I have a deal. I don't shave my legs until he shaves his face, needless to say winter comes and I would make an ape look hairless. I would need sheep shears to clean up my legs.
    Oh my goodness! I cannot imagine! I cannot stand body hair

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    I'm getting package anxiety since early mail date is in a few days!! hahaha can't help but feel nervous before sending, even though I know my package rocks and pretty sure buddy is going to LOVE it!

It could use maybe some "space fillers" so.....I know a "stockpile" question was asked, but I am more curious if there's any specific samples my buddy loves to collect?? Like for me, I looooove getting any of the dishwasher pac samples (especially the cascade ones), downy unstoppables, breath right samples, and toothpaste (especially the sensodyne ones!)
    Gillette Razors, Tide, Magic Erasers, Finish or Cascade, Pantene, Crest ProHealth toothpaste, the blonde shampoo/conditioner/mousse (I think it was John Freida), Bounce (outdoor fresh only), the teal/turquoise Unstoppables, Thrive lozenges (or any quit-smoking products, really)...
    I know there are many more, that is just what is popping into my head right now. Perhaps when I am a little more awake I will think of some more...

Keykey and dlee like this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

great idea getting it from the library!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Right now I'm going to try one of Jillian Michaels extreme shred dvds. Let the force be with me.
    I found that once the exercise became easier, more enjoyable I crave it now kinda like chocolate :S which I also crave
    Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Good luck...I asked my trainer to kick it up since I've been off the exercise wagon for a couple of months so yesterday she brought some weights with her and today I CANNOT move without extreme pain..LOL Can barely sit down to pee...TMI?? But I still went to the gym this morning for a brisk walk on the treadmill with a little bit of running. Exercise sucks! LOL
    sounds scary
    Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    so- ya. I think I have a tendency to go overboard with these trains :p the box I had fit great- but then I added more. Now I need a new box. In the theme of oversharing... I recently decided I hate shaving my legs. My mom has been telling me for years to use an epilator, they look like a friggin torture device!! I picked up the mail on Friday, and lo and behold, I must have complained about my dry leg razor burn too often, as she had mailed me an epilator So I tried I (totally had to weed whack the shrubs growing on my legs)- and I love it! I will admit, it hurts initially, but eventually it numbs (kinda like when you get a tattoo) but man! my legs are smooth, and 4 days later no bristles, nada. I am a convert.
    sounds very scary! someone is scoping out your place be careful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    hmmm someone came to my house today....wonder who ?? they came to the front I saw the foot prints but thought it was the mailman...went out the back door and there were snow prints in the back welcome mat.....hmmmm deff not the mailman
    awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Here are some more (yes I am bored lol)
    beautiful! very talented

Attachment 158592
    I just use loseit online and keep track - makes you accountable for your eat and your burn - an eye opener for calorie counts
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Hahaha I had one of the meals for lunch, and when I opened it up and stirred all I could think was "this is a proper serving size? Where's the rest of it???"

You get points based on your weight and activity level, as you lose weight you get fewer points. You also get to eat unlimited veggies, not sure about fruit, and you get some extra points you can use when you want over the week, they do not carry over from week to week though. If you exercise you get more points for that.
    Last edited by wendyjane; Mon, Jan 21st, 2013 at 11:04 PM.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Thread Information