User Tag List

Page 191 of 370 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    My son used to be the same way at that age and I took him to daycare in his underware with his clothes in a bag...problem solved..LOL He didn't want to go in his underware again so he got ready when I told him to...I'm an evil Mommy!
    Love it Slam!!!!!!

My son Mitchell is 6' 3", I am 5' 2" and every once in I while I will surprise tackle him and jokeingly spank him and tell him just so you know it can still happen (I never spanked him as a kid but teenager fair game) He was being cheeky last night so while he was laying on the floor I five stared him on the belly Ahhhh yes just hold it all in until they are teenagers! lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    HOLD ON A SECOND....kids don't go to school because it's cold? Why? Do taxes not cover heat? Hahahahahaha...this kills me. I'm only 31 but I remember freezing fing days when you were kept in for recess and those of us that went home for lunch would get rides from friends' parents that were home during the day. But seriously. Put a scarf on the kid and let's roll! What's next? !? Keeping kids home whem it rains? !? They may melt! Keep them indoors!

Sorry...I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but all I hear about is kids staykmg home from school. Between rotating "strikes", PA days, and weather etc....come on. Kids need to go to school!
    Holy EFFF If the school board cancels school tomorrow I'm going to hunt them down!! These children need to be in school..LOL
    It's usually not the schools or boards that make the decision to cancel the buses, but the bus companies themselves. School boards pass on the bus companies decision through the media and on their website, but they often don't have a lot of say about whether the buses are running or not. When buses are cancelled, usually the schools remain open for student learning. So you can still drop them off.

If the school board cancels the school it's usually only due to the school's building concerns connected to the weather (the heats off, no electricity, etc).

I taught today. Our school buses weren't cancelled, but it did take me over an hour and a half to make it to school this morning.

Safe travels everyone. I'm on my way home now in heavy snow squalls. Slow and steady....
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

LOL. yep. they may be 6Ft + but i can still take em down. i love it. reminds them of where they come from.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Today is going to be a tough one to hit the daily meter but I do these everyday even if the surveys give me nothing

1. toolbar search = 1pt
    2. daily poll = 1pt
    3. NOSO = 2pts
    4. homepage survey = usually it is worth 60pts
    5. trusted surveys = anywhere from 15-400pts - I always update my info
    6. special offers - surveys = usually there is 4 of them to try each day ranging from 22-45pts each
    7. SB TV = every 10 videos = 3SB
    8. SW codes that vary from day to day = numerous sites you can check and they post them for you
    9. use the SB toolbar to search for ANYTHING (email, SC, today's draw, random things) - I find that I get more SB pts when I search for really random things like the other day I searched for "mom's home cooking" and won

I have multiple browsers going - (1) on the home page, (1) on the SB tv and (1) on the toolbar = I click on a video, switch to the toolbar and search and keep doing it over and over

I also save my points = best value 450 for $5 Amazon.ca GC which you can stack to even use to pay the taxes on Amazon

here is the thread on SC - http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/323964-...elated-canada/

it gives you the break down

currently sitting at 50SB for the day, daily goal is 120 - today I got none of the surveys so I will keep a watch out on

download their tool bar -

go to your home page on SB
    1. click on "tools"
    2. select toolbars

from there you can download it

once you have it downloaded you will see a button that says "Check for Swag Code" if there is one available you just click on it and it will copy it - then you go to your SB home page and enter it in the gimmie bar on the right side
    I can't get SB TV to work on my iPad Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?? The video never seems to load, I just get a blue screen.

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    SB overload!! I was already a member but found it overwhelming and each time I got part way through a survey I would either get booted or like just now a "server" error occurred right when I finished the survey booooo hissss
    i always get an error occurred, so I gave up on survey

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    It's usually not the schools or boards that make the decision to cancel the buses, but the bus companies themselves. School boards pass on the bus companies decision through the media and on their website, but they often don't have a lot of say about whether the buses are running or not. When buses are cancelled, usually the schools remain open for student learning. So you can still drop them off.

If the school board cancels the school it's usually only due to the school's building concerns connected to the weather (the heats off, no electricity, etc).

I taught today. Our school buses weren't cancelled, but it did take me over an hour and a half to make it to school this morning.

Safe travels everyone. I'm on my way home now in heavy snow squalls. Slow and steady....
    how much snow do you have in penetang? There wasn't a whole lot at New Years!
    dlee likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    how old is your house? My parents was built in the early 60s and it doesn't have insulation in the walls, brrrrr

Or you can go to swag codes where they just tell you the code - http://sbcodez.com/
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Peachykeen is on it! woot! =)

any suggestions as to how to get more SB?
    if you shop online like at walmart.ca you earn swagbucks also...there are multiple stores you can shop at ....they are listed on their page

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I ordered my download of tax software through the SB site and got 130some swagbucks doing it that way.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on contact us

once on that page it should have a "submit a request"

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I can't get SB TV to work on my iPad Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?? The video never seems to load, I just get a blue screen.
    julesie-pie and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Turtles Turtles ya ya ya....oh crud they are 2 points each PPPPPFFFFTTTT

Name:  turtle.gif
Views: 102
Size:  16.1 KB

Blah Blah..... blah day LOL, need to dance...

Name:  discoparty2.gif
Views: 99
Size:  43.5 KB

Ok who is the culprit that watches Son's of Anarchy...OMG I am hooked now...pass my martini & diapers

Name:  monkey3.gif
Views: 98
Size:  10.3 KB

BTW I painted something not on canvas for a special friend of mine. Problem iis everytime my hubby sees it he wants to keep it.

I hope you are all having a great day out there. I should be at my weekly hospital thingy but really just didnt feel like it today..

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

New Code here: http://sc-s.com/
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Tue, Jan 22nd, 2013 at 05:34 PM.
    Peachykeen2007, coyote00 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I am going to have a shower and get into bed, my belly is yucky.

Guesswhat???

PUMPKIN COMES HOME TOMORROW!!!!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Ok who is the culprit that watches Son's of Anarchy...OMG I am hooked now...pass my martini & diapers

I love Sons of Anarchy waiting for season 2 to come from the library

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

That would be ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ALL DVD seasons - We can have a marathon on the weekend with martini's

I could watch Jax over and over and over

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I will admit I kinda have a crush on Juice on Sons of Anarchy
    coyote00 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

- you need to hurry up and watch the next few seasons!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I will admit I kinda have a crush on Juice on Sons of Anarchy
    coyote00 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

My son used to be the same way at that age and I took him to daycare in his underware with his clothes in a bag...problem solved..LOL He didn't want to go in his underware again so he got ready when I told him to...I'm an evil Mommy!
    WOOHOO! I would so do that!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Thread Information