User Tag List

Page 199 of 370 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

CLB I love any magazine only one I got is Canadian Living and beleive Style At Home(this was free with the samplesource promo) anything will do even love those little magazine cookbooks

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

.................goes to check out clean livng

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

is it clean living or eating lmao

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

http://easylunchboxes.smugmug.com/Th...96914291_YxmUd

Worth checking out! DD has hot lunch at school,already dreading having to pack lunches for DS!!

G
    DMS54, Keykey, julesie-pie and 4 others like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Clean eating
    KK7, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

thanks armygirl : )

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

received more Kraft coupons woohoo
    Keykey, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    I'm getting package anxiety since early mail date is in a few days!! hahaha can't help but feel nervous before sending, even though I know my package rocks and pretty sure buddy is going to LOVE it!

It could use maybe some "space fillers" so.....I know a "stockpile" question was asked, but I am more curious if there's any specific samples my buddy loves to collect?? Like for me, I looooove getting any of the dishwasher pac samples (especially the cascade ones), downy unstoppables, breath right samples, and toothpaste (especially the sensodyne ones!)
    Can't believe I forgot to mention the Pledge cloths! PERFECT for work! Love them!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    HOLD ON A SECOND....kids don't go to school because it's cold? Why? Do taxes not cover heat? Hahahahahaha...this kills me. I'm only 31 but I remember freezing fing days when you were kept in for recess and those of us that went home for lunch would get rides from friends' parents that were home during the day. But seriously. Put a scarf on the kid and let's roll! What's next? !? Keeping kids home whem it rains? !? They may melt! Keep them indoors!

Sorry...I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but all I hear about is kids staykmg home from school. Between rotating "strikes", PA days, and weather etc....come on. Kids need to go to school!

I was quite irritated yesterday when I went past the school at lunch time to see my four year old daughter outside; it was -22C...
    She was all bundled up, but that is just too cold to be out there; They were issuing frostbite warnings on the radio all day, yet my kid was sent outside in that! CRAZY!

(BTW: I did follow up with admin, and they WILL NOT be sending the kids out when it is that cold anymore )

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I'm glad to know my boy is not the only one. Time out doesn't seem to work with him, he won't sit still, I have tried putting him in his room (for 3 minutes or so) but I think he has too much fun in there and doesn't care. I'd just like once to be able to get out the door without it being a big fight and having to convince him we need to go. Just once!!
    It drives me NUTS when the kids do not listen. It is SO disrespectful.
    I warn the kids: I am going to count backwards from 5 and if you aren't listening you are going to be in trouble. Do you want to listen, or do you want to get in trouble? 5, 4,
    They RUN to do whatever it is. One time Justin asked, "Oh, yeah? What are you going to do?" So my reply was, "Do you REALLY want to know? Keep being bold and you'll see soon enough! 5, 4,"
    It is at the point now where I just start counting, and they start listening.

To make the mornings better, they help pack their lunch and pick out (with some guidance) what they are going to wear the next day. We lay out our boots, hats, coats, everything.
    Then they get to pick a treat. If they get up and get ready on time, then they can have the treat when they get home from school. If not, they don't get the treat.
    I think having more than one kid in the same age group helps more with that b/c it upsets them more if the other one gets a treat and they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    SB overload!! I was already a member but found it overwhelming and each time I got part way through a survey I would either get booted or like just now a "server" error occurred right when I finished the survey booooo hissss
    Same here...

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Any advice from you ladies on how to kick the laziness out of a pre-teen...I'm about to smack the smug right off his face! He is so lazy these days, only doing half a task and leaving his stuff everywhere. I feel like throwing it all in the trash!
    Do it! When our oldest still lived here, I had a garbage bag (okay, two), and everything I had to pick up went in it. That included their shoes, jackets, you name it. If they wanted it back, they had to either pay me money for each item, or do something for me to earn it back; it is a win-win, b/c it sucks that you picked it up, but when they want their fav basketball shoes or sweater back, make a point of sitting on the couch with your feet up and watch them sweep or vacuum the floor. Something else I would do is intentionally leave a bunch of stuff laying around, and tell them their job was to tidy that particular room.
    I think I must have a little evil side to me, because I am laughing even remembering it! They would get SO mad that I was sitting there doing nothing while they were cleaning, or having to pick stuff up that they didn't leave out! BA HA HA! Our oldest learned very quickly, our second, not so much. When it starts getting out of control now, I will give him one night to get his stuff picked up. For each item that I have to pick up the next day (I should not have to pick your dirty socks up off my living room floor so that I can clean it!), I get to take one thing of his, and I let him know that I will be starting with the good stuff (right now it is tablet, headphones, fav basketball shoes, fav hoodie, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    thanks

if you shop online like at walmart.ca you earn swagbucks also...there are multiple stores you can shop at ....they are listed on their page
    Just a note: I do this, and do get the swagbucks, but it can take up to a month before you get them

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Buddy: do you have a favorite magazine (that you don't have subscription for)?
    Well, thanks to Momto2k's, we have a subscription to our favorite magazine, Ontario Out Of Doors. We would appreciate (and definately use) any fishing mags, though; especially if they are relevant to our area (or fish in our region) - Bass, pike, walleye are biggies for us.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post

http://easylunchboxes.smugmug.com/Th...96914291_YxmUd

Worth checking out! DD has hot lunch at school,already dreading having to pack lunches for DS!!

G

Buddy...we would DEFINATELY use these!
    Last edited by missbee217; Wed, Jan 23rd, 2013 at 03:14 PM. Reason: spelling
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

For all those praying and keeping me in their thoughts today I thank you for what amounts to a miracle. The spots they found 6 weeks ago are defiantly new cancer growth but the new scan shows no change which means either very slow growth or it has stabilized again. My doctor is very happy and has recommended that I continue on my drug study. I could cry tears off joy I am so glad I told you all yesterday it helped me sleep last night and gave me a miracle I Love u all!!!!!!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    I truly have no hot clue what you're talking about but yay for you! $20!!
    as soon as I reach 450 swag points I redeem for the $5 amazon e-card.

once the e-card shows up in my inbox I go and log into amazon and add the credit to my account.

They don't expire and I save all my amazon credits for a year (simmilar to saving my sdm points) and when Christmas comes I have a nice little savings I can use to buy ppl xmas gifts

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    CLB I love any magazine only one I got is Canadian Living and beleive Style At Home(this was free with the samplesource promo) anything will do even love those little magazine cookbooks
    oh I like homemakers also

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Any kind of cooking or clean eating magazine are my favorite.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    I was quite irritated yesterday when I went past the school at lunch time to see my four year old daughter outside; it was -22C...
    She was all bundled up, but that is just too cold to be out there; They were issuing frostbite warnings on the radio all day, yet my kid was sent outside in that! CRAZY!

(BTW: I did follow up with admin, and they WILL NOT be sending the kids out when it is that cold anymore )

It drives me NUTS when the kids do not listen. It is SO disrespectful.
    I warn the kids: I am going to count backwards from 5 and if you aren't listening you are going to be in trouble. Do you want to listen, or do you want to get in trouble? 5, 4,
    They RUN to do whatever it is. One time Justin asked, "Oh, yeah? What are you going to do?" So my reply was, "Do you REALLY want to know? Keep being bold and you'll see soon enough! 5, 4,"
    It is at the point now where I just start counting, and they start listening.

To make the mornings better, they help pack their lunch and pick out (with some guidance) what they are going to wear the next day. We lay out our boots, hats, coats, everything.
    Then they get to pick a treat. If they get up and get ready on time, then they can have the treat when they get home from school. If not, they don't get the treat.
    I think having more than one kid in the same age group helps more with that b/c it upsets them more if the other one gets a treat and they don't.

Well, thanks to Momto2k's, we have a subscription to our favorite magazine, Ontario Out Of Doors. We would appreciate (and definately use) any fishing mags, though; especially if they are relevant to our area (or fish in our region) - Bass, pike, walleye are biggies for us.
    Thanks, I've been doing a 1-2-3 count but it doesn't always work. I'll need to keep at it I guess so he knows I mean it lol.

My boy played outside yesterday afternoon, his cheeks were still red when I picked him up. They did not go out in the morning though, I am hoping they don't today. It is so cold!

I cannot believe you called them walleye...

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

ok my plans have changed I am sick....and now doing laundry ....won't give to munch info then I am declaring "nap time" with a book by Jodi Picoult "nineteen minutes" I love this author !!!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    For all those praying and keeping me in their thoughts today I thank you for what amounts to a miracle. The spots they found 6 weeks ago are defiantly new cancer growth but the new scan shows no change which means either very slow growth or it has stabilized again. My doctor is very happy and has recommended that I continue on my drug study. I could cry tears off joy I am so glad I told you all yesterday it helped me sleep last night and gave me a miracle I Love u all!!!!!!!
    The strength of many....so happy your news was positive...

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Thread Information