User Tag List

View Poll Results: TLC's extreme couponing good or bad?

Voters
413. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change!

37 8.96%
  • Change for the better

48 11.62%
  • Change for the worse

237 57.38%
  • too early to tell

91 22.03%
Page 58 of 114 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: TLC Extreme Couponing

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    May 4 new episode Chris tries to get donation items for free.Antoinette coupons to take care of her mother and daughter.
    bump for tonight

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I think Amber is shadylane2121 on youtube, she's a smart gal, her husband is right into couponing with her. I doubt we'll see anything bad with her, because she's a very honest girl.

Some people might wtf at her husband Clay though, he's a bit out there, and he's white and has cornrows and kinda acts like he's from the hood, if you know what I mean.
    Agree about Amber. Saw her Youtube videos. I think she is an ER nurse.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They never explained where Chris gets his coupons.Charity really needs Diet Coke I don't think so.Antoinette's grocery store had a scanner.We could use that here in Canada.She gets the usual problem the cashier only believes what she sees and not what the coupon says.I thought it was strange that they said Chicago was expensive I would think stuff would be cheaper because of competition.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I think Amber is shadylane2121 on youtube, she's a smart gal, her husband is right into couponing with her. I doubt we'll see anything bad with her, because she's a very honest girl.

Some people might wtf at her husband Clay though, he's a bit out there, and he's white and has cornrows and kinda acts like he's from the hood, if you know what I mean.
    Amber that is shadylane2121 will be on May 25 episode.Must be a different Amber on May 11.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I thought it was cute how the little girl had coupons from school for her mom in her backpack.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i do like the first guy.. he might have had a heck of alot of stuff... but at the end of the day he donated everything to a charity that he is part of.. he doen't feel the need to have a lifetime supply of any one product sitting in his basement
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

i think that if people don't hoard items its okay but l don't think you need 10 years of toilet paper. Donating it to shelters is a wonderful idea.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I watched it last night, and it made me think, what do the grocery store chains and manufacturers think of the show? Are these extreme couponers going to ruin it for the 'little guy'? I'd hate to think couponing will change just after I get into it

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

They never explained where Chris gets his coupons.Charity really needs Diet Coke I don't think so.Antoinette's grocery store had a scanner.We could use that here in Canada.She gets the usual problem the cashier only believes what she sees and not what the coupon says.I thought it was strange that they said Chicago was expensive I would think stuff would be cheaper because of competition.
    Seriously how do you consider helping people giving them pop and vitamin water that stuff is terrible for you. I don't get why he needed to grab stuff from the shelves because he preordered it from the store.
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberSun View Post
    Seriously how do you consider helping people giving them pop and vitamin water that stuff is terrible for you. I don't get why he needed to grab stuff from the shelves because he preordered it from the store.
    I think he just pre-ordered the Diet Coke.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I think he just pre-ordered the Diet Coke.
    He also has cases of vitamin water on his preorder cart also
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I can't really agree with the "you're not helping people if you're not donating healthy stuff" idea, because if you're down and out and hungry or homeless, you'll take what you can get, and I'm sure any homeless shelter or abused women's shelter would be over the moon to have some 'treats' to give the people who use their services.

I'm sure it would be better if he could donate all fresh produce and stuff, but something is always better than nothing.

I thought Antoinette's daughter was just ADORABLE. Giving her coupons is so cute!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Yes these items are "unhealthy" but he is not doing anything wrong. He is helping people. I am sure the shelters appreciate everything he donates.
    I was watching the show last night and said to my BF " well at least people on my site won't have anything negative to say about this guy".
    I was wrong.

Melanie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    267 (100%)

Before this show, my sister used to call me the crazy coupon lady.......

After this show, I'm just simply saving money. LOL !!! Guess she always thought my stash of Irish Spring was bad..... Til this show came on, I'm just normal now I guess!! Haha
    Click here to view my Wishlist & Tradelist!

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Sometimes I'll buy a Coke for a treat. People who use foodbanks are the same...they deserve a treat sometimes too....I think it's great he passed along the Diet Coke and Vitamin Water! It's not like he was claiming that the stuff sustains all life or anything!

I love how he got the jeans. Where oh where would you get jeans coupons?! That's awesome.

Page 58 of 114 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread Information