User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: January Samples Brag

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

So I was thinking at the start of January, being the new year and all, when I signed up for a FPC/Sample I should send myself a little email/write it in my day book and just see how much free stuff is being given away. Well it's half-way through January, and I am floored! To date what I have signed up for:

Method Laundry Detergent Sample
    Lean Cusine FPC - Recieved
    Doritos FPC
    Tampax Radiant Sample
    Garnier Intensive Lotion Sample
    Cream of Wheat Sample
    FPC Werther's Originals
    Purex Laundry Detergent Sample

Also a FPC for Safeway Apple Juice from the Texas Hold Em' Scratch Cards and a Sample of Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation when I was at Shoppers last week.

Has anyone else kept track of what samples or FPC's they get for free in a month?
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I find it to hard to do, I just like to go to the mail box and see when they come in!
    macw1960, cath007, Keykey and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I recently saw a huge post on here with pictures that the person took everytime she received freebies. I was amazed! So, like you, I decided to keep track (without the pictures--too time consuming lol) of freebies that come to me. So far I've received the Splenda samples and Lean Cuisine FPC. I also just redeemed 2 pins to get a New Balance tank top from Special K and got an FPC for a big bag of McCain fries. It's going to be a good (freebie) year
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I'm just keeping track of the samples and FPC's as they come in the mail, not when I sign up because who knows if I'll actually get them.

So far, I've received the Splenda mini's (a bit disappointed there was no coupon) and the lean cuisine fpc. I've signed up for all the stuff you have as well beckie.c except for the doritos. I didn't get the stupid wire cutting thing until AFTER all the fpc's were given away.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I'm keeping a note book to keep track of all the freebies that I have gotten. Not just the actual samples but the FPCs and scratch wins as well.
    macw1960, natynat and beckie.c like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I use an excel spreadsheet and since I use my computer to get almost all the samples/ freebies I do get, it's always at my fingertips because with one click of the mouse and the tap of a few keys - its logged.
    The spreadsheet is simple with 3 columns:
    Date
    Company
    Product
    and then when it arrives in the mail I highlight the font in red so I know its been received.

Its interesting to see the things that do and don't come and helps me determine what I will and won't sign up for.
    Eva-M, macw1960, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    I use an excel spreadsheet and since I use my computer to get almost all the samples/ freebies I do get, it's always at my fingertips because with one click of the mouse and the tap of a few keys - its logged.
    Date
    Company
    Product
    and then when it arrives in the mail I highlight the font in red so I know its been received.

Its interesting to see the things that do and don't come and helps me determine what I will and won't sign up for.
    I do the same except in a note book.
    natynat and beckie.c like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    Date
    Company
    Product

So organized!
    beckie.c likes this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

That's smart! I do that for mail in rebates, to make sure they come, but samples are technically savings, so it makes sense! Good job!
    cath007 and beckie.c like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I just got the Splenda minis freebie yesterday - yes, I too, was disappointed there were no coupons, because you don't often see Splenda in restaurants.
    Good Idea to keep track - but I'm always FLOORed to see all the FPCs everyone talks about. I check the "Freebies" tab quite often but don't find much that I want. Are people TRADING samples?
    Thanks for all the ideas!
    beckie.c likes this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Not really but I should..But this year I will wrothe a note on paper if I do MIR to make sure they come...But funny...I kept all my receipts of grocery and shopping and circle the amount or coupons used and the saving...I have receipts everywhere on my kitchen counter lool...But now I feel embarassed to not be as organizated as you...Only 24 hours in a day..All you do all of that,,,Shopping,Calculating,Classing Coupons,and more..it is a dedication lol
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Jan 17th, 2013 at 01:09 AM.
    beckie.c likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

But I can say just by reading review or the compagny..I know if a sample will come or not...So that come with practice and time!
    beckie.c likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sjw80 View Post
    I'm just keeping track of the samples and FPC's as they come in the mail, not when I sign up because who knows if I'll actually get them.

So far, I've received the Splenda mini's (a bit disappointed there was no coupon) and the lean cuisine fpc. I've signed up for all the stuff you have as well beckie.c except for the doritos. I didn't get the stupid wire cutting thing until AFTER all the fpc's were given away.
    I was also disappointed about the no coupon
    beckie.c likes this.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponclippercaitie View Post
    I was also disappointed about the no coupon
    Companies should know by now a $1 coupon is more likely to get people to buy their product than 2 little tiny splenda minis
    natynat and beckie.c like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I'll be interested to see if all of the ones on my list actually come. That's awesome that some of you track your savings too! I haven't done that yet, since I'm not doing anything special with my coupon savings, I tend to just think of it as stretching my $$ farther. (Like using $7.00 in coupons so that I can add a pint of Haagen Dazs to my shopping cart )
    natynat likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information