User Tag List

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thinking of trying it as it's on for $10 at shoppers for 20x points and i am not so sure about paying full price for my regular brands.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I used it Sunday...LOVE the colour but it was a pain to apply and soooooo messy to wash out. I do my hair once a month so I know ho wto apply hair dye, this was very very very thick, I have chin length hair and if it was longer I would need 2 bottles...I wasn't sure I coated my whole head bc its so thick but the plus NO AWFUL SMELL, it had no smell really!
    Washing it out was....well like someone had slaughtered a farm in my shower lol I did t he plum colour, and you have to massage the dye after you wait 30 min then add some water and massage again...wow just really messy lol but it all washed off so it was ok.

Would I buy it again...probably, it didn't smell, it didn't stain my towels like other ones do and I love the colour!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its thick, but it keeps color on well. It also STAINS SO MUCH, so if you do end up buying it, careful!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I purchased on about 4 weeks ago. Medium Brown I think it was. The box stated it covers 100% greys. So I thought what the heck. Got it home. Applied it. I bought one box and it covered all of my hair adequately. I have long hair mid back and still had a little left over. I left it on for the recommended 30 mins and washed out in the shower. It did not have that chemical smell that my regular brand does. After letting my hair air dry for an hour I checked the colour and I could still see the greys. Fast foward a week and we are on holiday in the Caribbean. I came home to more greys than I left w0ith. The colour faded so much I had to re-colour my hair again with my normal brand. I did let Garnier know and they gave me a FPC but I doubt I'll purchase that brand again.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My mom bought the darkest violet colour and I coloured her hair yesterday, on the box it doesn`t look purple but the end result if fairly purple. She should of realized since the name of the colour is darkest violet. The application wasn`t was easy as other brands I`ve applied either. She`s not impressed and today I get to removed that colour and recolour with a dye that isn`t really purple, also because it didn`t cover all her greys. She should of done the strand test to see the colour, but who really does those.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks for the reviews, I was thinking about buying my sister one.

Thread Information