User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Q10 Nivea cleansing lotion FREE at SDM

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

oh wow, i wish i knew about this before i shopped at sdm today!!!

may have to go back tomorrow! THANKS!
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nivea Q10 is one of my favorites. I wish I could find some at this price. Excellent deal OP! Thank you for posting.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I can't say what the wording was I know I didn't noticed and the odd that 3different cashiers did catch it either especially on 20x points day is really weird . I would say try it any way lol
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

If you have a coupon that doesn't have the restriction, then by all means stock up! It's a fantastic deal!

But if you KNOW your coupon has the restriction please, please dont use it. There is a reason couponing is getting harder and harder. Cashiers are taking longer and longer to read the fine print because of people who try and fraud the system. It makes stores, cashiers and other customers dislike couponers, not to mention companies really cracking down on coupons they give out and/or wording.

Mistakes happen, sometimes you just dont see the fine print but to knowingly use a coupon on the wrong product is a different thing... Just my humble opinion of course. Everyone is entitled to do what they wish...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I almost had to get a magnifying glass out to read the fine print on mine that has the exclusion on there - I could see how it could easily be missed. Soon they will have to start making bigger coupons to get all that restrictive wording to fit on there.
    kristeven likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Ya I tried at sdm and they would not let me use the coupon that product I didnt even notice the fine print.
    Last edited by beecameron; Sun, Feb 3rd, 2013 at 09:49 AM.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

wamme!

I just wanted to thank you, I was able to take advantage of your brag and got 4 with the 5.00 coupons no problem too. Thank you so much for the pic, it really helped to find it. I had not tried it yet, tried last night, oh boy, my skin feels so good today, It's doing the happy dance. Thank you again.
    PammieD and tobiwobi like this.

Luc
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

All my coupons definately say you can't use it on the cleansing lotion which is too bad because I wanted to try it. I also tried to use the coupon on a gift pack back in Dec and they wouldn't let me b/c the cleansing lotion was in the gift pack. That actually surprised me but oh well. The other thing I noticed is that the coupon does not say you can't use it on the hand lotion...the hand lotion goes for 5 something and slighter cheaper at Walmart for 5.37 I think? So if you want to use up those coupons that might be a good way to use them.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Nice score
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Great brag! I love this brand! Wish I was so lucky to get some for free too. Again, congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information