User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By ericaraina
  • 1 Post By DolceBella

Thread: Subway Free Valentine Cookie Rant

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I went to subway yesterday to claim my free valentine's day cookie around 7:00pm.

I go to the counter where there is a guy and a girl, and I show them my phone and says I'm here to pick up my cookie. The girl starts telling me how she never heard of this, what is this, no way, no free stuff etc. and turns to the guy and says "no one ****n told us about this!!" and then she turns away and goes into the back.

SO RUDE. The guy was like "sure I guess I'll give it to you..." and he gave me one.

Bad customer service! Glad I got my cookie but was shocked at the foul mouth!

xo
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Subway
    francine1985 and torontogal12 like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Grooming Grandma
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to my Subway at around the same time {weird...LOL} and they had no clue either. But the guy in charge gave me the cookie, but customer service is lacking cuz I wished them a Happy Valentines Day and they never even responded? Nice.........
    Post your complaint on SUBWAYS FB page which is what I am going to do.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I was thinking about making a complaint.... BUT.... since I was clearly the ONLY person to ask for a cookie, and it was at my local subway (I live in a small area)... it would be clear to the employee that it was me who made the complaint and if I ever come across her again, it would be awkward!!!!! I dunno, I'll think about!!!
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I didn't even bother trying this one. The Subway by my house is EXTREMELY cheap. They put as little veggies on your sub as possible and when you ask for more they say it's extra $. There was no way they'd give a free cookie away.
    millak likes this.

Grooming Grandma
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I posted on their FB page about my experience and said I wasn't the only one who had the problem.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yes, poor customer service skills if they swore right in front of you. They should be polite and say thank you for letting us know or we'll ask our supervisor, or something like that.
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'm not a big fan of subway these days. They have Terrible marketing, annoying commercials & music.
    And Ever since I moved, the guys who work at my local subway just suck. They put the smallest amount of effort into making subs.
    They look like they hate their jobs SO much, which in turn results in a sandwich full of hate and curse words. lol.

Thread Information