User Tag List

Page 81 of 136 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2034
Like Tree11812Likes

Thread: Pumpkin's Pantaloon Package Train

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Your No Frills has Fresh Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast????? Our say individually frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Post 3 is update with the peeps who sent me their tracking numbers. I'm too tired to quote everything I wanted to answer tonight. Will do so tomorrow.

I'm heading to No Frills at 7:40am, this lady is getting herself a whack of the $2/lb of FRESH boneless/skinless chicken... and lysol wipes..... and salsa..... and pop.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

I am stuck back on pg 71 but wanted to say hi!!!

3rd monthly Swap Your Stuff/book exchange tonite! I am making teryaki chicken peices in the crockpot to serve in lettuce wraps. Cleaned house,now dog to vet!
    Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY EVERYONE!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I wish people would organize a swap your stuff/book exchange near me!!

in fact...I'm going to organize one!!! haha. thanks garbagepicker!!

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    I am stuck back on pg 71 but wanted to say hi!!!

3rd monthly Swap Your Stuff/book exchange tonite! I am making teryaki chicken peices in the crockpot to serve in lettuce wraps. Cleaned house,now dog to vet!
    Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY EVERYONE!

G
    Jezebel, julesie-pie and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hello my lovlies . I am so tired today I might just have a nap once DS goes to school ths afternoon. I need to make a lil something for another train I am on that needs to ship by Monday. I also need to get motivated and pull out my summer clothes for our trip. I am not so sure how I feel about unplaned trips now LOL; a lot to get done in a very short time.

So way back I told you all I was in the middle of a case that involved a lawyer. Well, would appear that not only did his response to the other party get lost in cyberspace but their response also did the same. That is now about 2 months worth of time lost. I am quite ticked about the whole thing. Oh well, one can only hope that things speed up from here and I am not charged out the ying yang for this comedy of errors.

I am having a visit with my future grandbaby's mommy tomorrow. I am already concerened because my eldest DS and she are already fighting over the silliest of things. I hate to tell them that life only gets more complicated from here on in.

I see Melitta K-Cups are on sale this week at Safeway. Not a bad score if you use the new $2.00 coupon.

Last but not least, some humor for today

Name:  funny-weekend-forecast-friday.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  49.9 KB

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I wish people would organize a swap your stuff/book exchange near me!!

in fact...I'm going to organize one!!! haha. thanks garbagepicker!!
    I love book/dvd/media swap meets! I went to one last summer organized by something called swapsity in Toronto's downtown and it was fun. Basically, I brought two big bags full of my old University textbooks and books and had a total of 50 items trading in. In exchange, they gave me 50 tokens and I got to pick up 50 items other people traded in... they could be books, dvds, cds, vinyls, anything! I picked up mostly children's books and dvds for DD. What a great way to recycle! This year, they're doing it indoors and admission is $2/per person plus you have to bring a piece of e-waste to recycle (old cell phone, cd player, etc.)

It's done on a huge scale and any items not taken are donated to homeless shelters, etc.

I am so going.. it's actually this April and I plan on getting more children's books, children's dvds, books for myself, and dvds for the family.

For those in Toronto or nearby and who are interested, here's the information:

http://www.swapsity.ca/SwapZoneToronto

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

that is awesome!! I wonder if they have anything like that in vancouver? hmm.

I know they have one called swap-o-rama and you bring any clothes you want to donate. you pay an admission fee and then you can get whatever you want and they have sewing machines so that you can change them and alter them, etc. I've always wanted to go but I hear it's a frenzy to get the clothes. like a messy value village. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I love book/dvd/media swap meets! I went to one last summer organized by something called swapsity in Toronto's downtown and it was fun. Basically, I brought two big bags full of my old University textbooks and books and had a total of 50 items trading in. In exchange, they gave me 50 tokens and I got to pick up 50 items other people traded in... they could be books, dvds, cds, vinyls, anything! I picked up mostly children's books and dvds for DD. What a great way to recycle! This year, they're doing it indoors and admission is $2/per person plus you have to bring a piece of e-waste to recycle (old cell phone, cd player, etc.)

It's done on a huge scale and any items not taken are donated to homeless shelters, etc.

I am so going.. it's actually this April and I plan on getting more children's books, children's dvds, books for myself, and dvds for the family.

For those in Toronto or nearby and who are interested, here's the information:

http://www.swapsity.ca/SwapZoneToronto
    coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

buddy- your package is mailed!! yay!!!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

View of my front door:

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1362779794538.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  45.8 KB

Alexa eventually fell asleep for her first nap of the day despite all efforts. There was no stopping the vehicle....just rolling around the neighbourhood like some creepy lurker...

Hmmmm....I wonder what's in store for me! !!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Buddy...your package is on its way!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Package is mailed buddy..... You should have it in 3 days

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    View of my front door:

Alexa eventually fell asleep for her first nap of the day despite all efforts. There was no stopping the vehicle....just rolling around the neighbourhood like some creepy lurker...

Were you the creepy lurker rolling around or was the delivery guy?
    julesie-pie and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Were you the creepy lurker rolling around or was the delivery guy?
    I was....Alexa was sleeping in the car so I refused to stop because I knew she'd wake up and she desperately needed a nap. Now she's eating like a little piggy so I can't get to it! The suspense is KILLING ME...BUT!!!! I KNOW NOW MY BUDDY IS SLAMERT....Slam, COME OUT OF THE CORNER AND PARTY WITH ME!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I was....Alexa was sleeping in the car so I refused to stop because I knew she'd wake up and she desperately needed a nap. Now she's eating like a little piggy so I can't get to it! The suspense is KILLING ME...BUT!!!! I KNOW NOW MY BUDDY IS SLAMERT....Slam, COME OUT OF THE CORNER AND PARTY WITH ME!
    Is it safe to come out??

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

View of my front door:

Yay first pkg has arrived! I do the same thing for Maile! We drive around when she's napping and hasn't slept yet.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

waiting waiting to see photos of the pantaloons and first package. doot doo doo.

Page 81 of 136 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast

Thread Information