Page 5 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Like Tree11812Likes

Thread: Pumpkin's Pantaloon Package Train

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Yeah!!! Excited for this. Looks like it should be lots of fun. Submitted my wishlist... Pumpkin- Maybe you could send it to another "fluffy" rider. A non "fluffy" person might look at the pantaloon sizes and wonder if they should make a tent or apron or something equally as embarrassing Still working hard on the diet but it took more then 2 months to gain the weight...

lmao you too funny

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Maybe that's why I can't fit in my older clothes anymore.....I'm just fluffy!

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  4.4 KB

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I love it fluffy, you guys are way to cute guys! I wear very unsexy boy cut underwear. my DH was folding laundry and he picked up a pair of lacy red undies and went ooh when did you get these, I said um those arnt mine there Haileys and he turn a sick shade of green and dropped them. Picked up a pair of plain boring undie and said yours I was like now your cooking lol
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Tue, Feb 19th, 2013 at 07:19 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Well ladies, *borrows Armygirl's superhero cape for just a moment..*, just fighting crime here one day at a time! LOL

So, omg, this afternoon, in walks the girl with a baby in a stroller who stole from us last week!! (She's a good thief...very nice girl, talkative, someone you wouldn't think to be a thief...) Hubby was staring at her the whole time and talking to her and she was so sneaky and managed to steal a bottle still last week. He was suspicious though since she didn't actually buy anything, so he checked the video footage later and sure enough, she had stole. We have been waiting for her to come back into the store to confront her. Also, after the night she stole, we talked to some other local businesses and found out that she's totally a thief, stole from them too, and definitely uses her kid in a stroller to her advantage. How pathetic is that.

Anyways, she walks in with her stroller......I just stand at the counter and say in my louder, "I'm being very serious" voice to her, "Hey! So you have two options, you can pay for the bottle you stole or you can do nothing and we'll take this situation to the cops. We know you stole from us last week, we have your photo and on video." She looks at me with a dumb, serious look on her face and just says, "Umm. Uhhh. Umm. Ok" then stares at the ground for a minute, then says "Uhhh...ok" and starts walking towards the cooler like she's going to buy beer. I say, "Umm, I'm not selling to you. You can't buy anything here" and she's looks up at me with a frustrated look on her face, "Well, can I talk to the manager?" ......obviously she doesn't know that I am one of the managers, but I play dumb because I know she probably just wants to "sweet talk" to my husband or dad. So, I say, "Sure, he'll be back in like 10 minutes". She says, "So, I can come back and talk to him in 10 minutes?" "Yup" and then she leaves. I was there for like 15 more minutes before I went home and she hadn't returned to talk to my dad who was now there. She may come back to talk to them or she may never come back. Regardless of if she was to come back in and pay for the stolen bottle (yes, we've actually caught people and they've came back to pay for it!), she won't ever be allowed back in anyways. But we want to obviously try to get our money back and make them think that if they pay it back, all is good. Obviously if they pay for it, we wouldn't bother talking to the cops about her, but we would say, "Ok, thanks for paying for it. But there's still consequences to your actions and you are no longer allowed in here"

*takes off the superhero cape and hands it back to Armygirl* Geez, what a week!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I'm Fluffy!!! and in the same boat - took me almost 10 years to put this weight on along with a lot of illness, stress and other factors. I have 20 off since Jan (yay me!) But am no where near looking 'good' ..... I had a thought that maybe I should ask for a 'smaller' pair of pantaloons so I have something to work towards fitting into!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I'm Fluffy!!! and in the same boat - took me almost 10 years to put this weight on along with a lot of illness, stress and other factors. I have 20 off since Jan (yay me!) But am no where near looking 'good' ..... I had a thought that maybe I should ask for a 'smaller' pair of pantaloons so I have something to work towards fitting into!
    ........ That's right Bluz, you are no where near looking "good"..... you look AMAZING!!! You're beautiful! Don't ever, EVER forget that

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Okay, I've shared my ideas with two of you and I'm all out of ideas for now, so I can't help anyone else, sorry! I'm sooooooo looking forward to pics to see what everyone comes up with! It's pretty much going to be awesome I think. Sad I can't ride, but so happy to be able to watch and laugh along with you all! :D

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I will proudly share my cape with all my super hero friends!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    ........ That's right Bluz, you are no where near looking "good"..... you look AMAZING!!! You're beautiful! Don't ever, EVER forget that
    Thanks Punkin.... yes I spelt that wrong on purpose.

I have sent in my list.... I know I will think of many things more to put on it but they will have to be posted here I guess. lol

I am off to bed, I am so tired.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

My list is sent in!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I'm stalking, too...
    Looking forward to some good laughs!
    Have fun, ladies
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Will send in my list right before bed... keeping it open just in case I have some last minute ideas!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Excited to get my buddy Wishlist!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

What is your favorite color of pantaloons?
    Black
    What is your second favorite color of pantaloons?
    White or pink
    If you could describe yourself as a flavour/scent which would be (seriously gey your minds out of the gutter).
    Green Apple or Grape
    Are your pantaloons all about comfort or style?
    I like comfort but won't do it at the expene of style LOL

Super Hero Underwear

Name:  Superhero-Underwear-For-Girls-3.jpg
Views: 2649
Size:  34.5 KB

Oh My LOL

Name:  Lingerie-Party.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  30.9 KB

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I didn't want to brag about my super powers.... but if anyone needs my cape.........

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Page 5 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread Information