User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have been in a number of stores now including ones like walmart, shoppers, zellers and I have not seen any tear pads. I'm new to the whole couponing, am I missing something??
    I've seen them at dominion but they are only good for their store or so it says on the back.
    help??
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Zellers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I havent found any at Walmart or Zellers either. Shoppers I have found them in the isles for Tylenol and things like that. I have found many in the isles of No Frills, Sobeys, Freshco etc and they can be used at all stores! Good luck!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

shoppers drugmart always has tear pads!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Walmart has tear pads... but only from time to time
    Sobeys has tear pads
    Shoppers has tear pads and the busy stores get more of them
    Safeway gets tear pads
    Coop get some tearpads
    Zellers has tear pads too... health and beauty mostly

When looking for tear pads walk down every single isle including health and beauty, Dairy, Frozen foods... if you don't walk down the isle you will miss coupons... some stores have lots of dangly things hanging off the shelves.
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Fri, May 20th, 2011 at 12:44 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

You have to be always on the look out. What I usually do when I'm in no hurry, is do all the aisles when I go.

I find that the cheapest store like Maxi or Super C (in Qc) don't tend to have as much tear pads. But IGA, Metro and SDM will have a lot.

I noted once in a post that when you go on Thursday's, there are more. I can't tell since I do my runs on Saturday mornings.

As a good SC'r, most of us try not to tear off the whole pad to leave for the others. And tip, even if is one for a product you don't use pick it up anyways. You can always do a trade with someone else later : ))

Welcome!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thanks so much gonna have to look a little harder next time

Trading Score
    107 (99%)

I've found the same thing (and posted a similar thread yesterday). Not much luck for me finding tear pad coupons right now!

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I think it's a bad time of the month () for the tear pad. I read somewhere here that nearer the end of the month most retailers will put out more of them. Being a holiday weekend, perhaps there is no pressure to fill the coupons since stocking up will be priority #1.

The stores I usually find them at (SDM, Food Basics, Metro) are decidedly light in the past 2 weeks.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by katie333 View Post
    I think it's a bad time of the month () for the tear pad. I read somewhere here that nearer the end of the month most retailers will put out more of them. Being a holiday weekend, perhaps there is no pressure to fill the coupons since stocking up will be priority #1.

The stores I usually find them at (SDM, Food Basics, Metro) are decidedly light in the past 2 weeks.

Yup. The Smart Source coupons reps put out the new coupons Approx on the 26th of every month. A wonderful SC'er posts the monthly SS tearpad coupons that can be found in stores. I have the best luck in Safeway and SDM. Not every store,will have very coupon, but it gives a great idea of what to look for, and should you not find them, what to put on your wishlist!

Macintosh
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Zehrs also has tear pads that change about every 3-4 weeks. sometimes it's for their PC or no name products but also for some name brands as well and often the coupon corresponds with a sale on the product to help further savings!

TJJ
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am in Wpg and have had trouble finding tear pads- only a few found a SDM. I will have to look harder as well.!

Thread Information