User Tag List

Page 66 of 118 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome tammy_34 and saskatoon. So many new couponers joining SC - great to see.

Did anyone see a Heinz coupon in the newspaper(s) -- there was supposed to be one on Sunday but often these are just printed in Ontario.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by temmy_34 View Post
    hey everyone, went a stroll to Sobey's in Regina and found a few coupons. DOnt know if this is a repost or not, sorry if it is. Kellogs is offering free items such as "movie goodies, box of ego's, $5 off coupons for their good lunch campaign, as well as a .50 off a box of cereal. As well there was a few coupon pads throughout the store such as $1 off WUB 2 French brandname products, $1 off hostess iceteam products, and .75cents off Vicks pickles.
    which Sobeys? I want that iced tea coupon

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Welcome tammy_34 and saskatoon. So many new couponers joining SC - great to see.

Did anyone see a Heinz coupon in the newspaper(s) -- there was supposed to be one on Sunday but often these are just printed in Ontario.
    Haven't found it yet either please let me know if you do my son eats katchup on everything.

thriftysaskgirl
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieBargainista View Post
    which Sobeys? I want that iced tea coupon
    Regina Sobeys North has the Bicks,French's & Hostess!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Sobeys on Quance street!! its on a pad right in front of them except they have changed the label for good hostess ice tea they are now a green label

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Hi everyone,I went to walmart at Preston crossing around lunch,my purchases were $102 before coupons and after coupons 37.00,I first talked to the CS rep in the office she said yes about overages and was well aware of the changes very nice about it so I went to a cashier she didn't know anything about the new policy I told her nicely she should be informed as it is part of her job I went to another cashier and the 1st cashier came and said to come back she talked to a supervisor and she would let me use the coupons it took 2 more supervisors/managers to O.K everything but in the end they were all really nice and I was happy as they all knew the policy and had no problem giving me overages the 3rd supervisor was really impressed and said loudly wow now your bill is 37.00 we had a good chat about how she could get started with coupons as she asked me about it,I felt satisfied that I would finally be O.K using my coupons at this location,I overheard one of the cashiers say that 2 people were using coupons at 2 tills,wonder who the other was,hope they had good luck also.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

hi there glenglen, i was just actually there about an hour ago? but didnt have the guts to use my $4 off advil coupon, can you please tell me the new policy wasn't aware of this, was away for 3 months. thanks!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Glenglen - that's super wonderful. Just wondering did you use any FPC's that said up to x amount and did these give you the maximum printed on the coupon.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If anyone in Regina has little ones potty training, the North RCSS had a huge pile of pull=ups with the 50 percent off stickers on them!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

hey everyone...
    hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Just wondering if anyone knows where you can get coupons for fruit and veggies? do any of the companies every have coupons available? It would be great to get some for these, as my household eats a lot of them

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Look on cereal boxes--some have banana coupons right now. On the box of Janes chkn there is a Manns veggie coupon

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

There was $1.50 off bagged salad on a Kelloggs box too.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's great glenglen...I'm so happy for you! After the last couple experiences my mom and I had at Walmart, I don't even want to try shopping there anymore!

Just wanted to let everyone in Saskatoon know that Shoppers on 22nd Street has Royale tissues on for 59 cents (69 cents in flyer) and Royale toilet paper on for $3.99 ($4.99 in flyer)...so if you have the $1 coupon, it's only $2.99!!!
    I've earned lots of free gift cards searching with Swagbucks...please join me:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/busybee

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I finally got the hang of SDM - one coupon per transaction - so i get all set up for that

Walmart I'm working on but so far it has been good no denials - but it does take a long time when you want to price match and coupon but it does get done.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Glenglen - that's super wonderful. Just wondering did you use any FPC's that said up to x amount and did these give you the maximum printed on the coupon.
    Thanks, yes that is good for a change I have been to the walmart at confed 6 times and used coupons and got overage with a hassle every time,I did use FPC's but did not get the full amount as they did say up to,they entered all the amounts fully except the ones that said up to[darn] but I was so happy to see that 4 out of 5 knew the coupon policy,especially the CS people.

Page 66 of 118 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast

Thread Information