User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: some of the cashiers doing their job not properly....at walmart..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we all know that there are some different kind of glad coupons are out there.and everybody is talking about them there are three or four different kind of glad coupons, buy one get one free and $5.00 off on any glad starter kit etc.now i have noticed that some of the cashiers they are not doing their job properly or may be they dont know how to vendor coupons properly...i have worked as a cashier and i know how do the things work...at walmart the promotional sale is going on glad products for example 2/10 starter kits or plugins refill or sense and spray refills and candles 2/7...so at walmart for plugins each itam is scanned at$ 7.34 starter kit $6 .97 and candles 4.97 if you buy 2 or 4 items it shows the discount at the end so for the coupons buy one get one free cashier is spoosed to enter vendor coupon 5 for 2/10 products and 3.50 for $2/7 products but i have noticed that they are vendoring it as 7.34 or 4.97 which is wrong so instead of getting two products for $5 they are getting it 2.66....here is one short proof for that i have also personally noticed this.. http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/345229-...g-time-canada/
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i m a bit confuse....i got a slow brain....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    i m a bit confuse....i got a slow brain....
    for example i buy 2 packs of glad plugins refills at walmart each item will rang out as 7.34 and it will show the discount linksave 4.68 at the end because they are 2 for 10 so basically in the case buy one get one free the cashier should vendor it $5.00 but they are vendoring it -7.34 so you paid $10 for 2 items then got coupon reimbursed 7.34.which means $10-7.34= 2.66 for two products.
    Last edited by sam786; Mon, Mar 18th, 2013 at 09:29 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

humm...I never used the b1g1 for the plugins so I m not sure about that, but I did pm the plugins with Metro, and there was no linksave at the end.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    humm...I never used the b1g1 for the plugins so I m not sure about that, but I did pm the plugins with Metro, and there was no linksave at the end.
    yeah when you do price match thats totally different thing..it will not show up the discount at the end..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I give up at Walmart. The staff is never trained properly....all the way up to the management.
    nana2276 and momi like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sam786 View Post
    yeah when you do price match thats totally different thing..it will not show up the discount at the end..
    ok, so the linksave will not apply with you pm somewhere, but will apply when you use a b1g1 coupon? m i right?
    Last edited by cinpow; Mon, Mar 18th, 2013 at 09:44 PM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

the trouble with the "multi-buy" deals is that unless the cashier knows the store promos they might not know of the deal until the reciept has been printed
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    the trouble with the "multi-buy" deals is that unless the cashier knows the store promos they might not know of the deal until the reciept has been printed
    but mostly it shows up on their screen 2/10 or 2/7 so to confirm it they just have to take the rough print from the other machine thats all...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sam786 View Post
    but mostly it shows up on their screen 2/10 or 2/7 so to confirm it they just have to take the rough print from the other machine thats all...
    Many employees lack the work ethic to care to check.
    i cannot tell you how any times I have had a zombie for a cashier.
    i_love_to_save likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    Many employees lack the work ethic to care to check.
    i cannot tell you how any times I have had a zombie for a cashier.
    They can't possibly check every item to see if there is a link save, just in case, can they?
    DianneS likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

But, doesn't it work in your favour if they don't check and enter a higher coupon value? If so, am I missing something?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    But, doesn't it work in your favour if they don't check and enter a higher coupon value? If so, am I missing something?
    kinda what I was thinking...
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks Free amazon gift cards just for searching the net! Clickhere.
    TRADE LIST.... need to update sorry!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They can't possibly check every item to see if there is a link save, just in case, can they?
    Of course not. However the increase in the amount of employees who could not care less is really disheartening. I feel bad for those that make the effort to do a good job and know the items in the flyers, attempt to know the regular multi-buys and make the customers feel welcomed.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    yeah i will be very happy if i will give a cashier $1.00 coupon and she will vendor it by mistake $10.00 but i will be mad if she will enter it by .10c i will then definitly go to customer service desk...its a commom human behaviour...this thing happen with me i gave the cashier $3.00 coupon for advil but by mistake she vendore it .30c..again that was a mistake not a careless job...at my local walmart one cashier she is an indian lady but she is very well trained...when she scan the item she knows on what item the promotion is going on because she can see it on the screen too...now a days lots of things at wal mart are multibuys trident was 2/6 i was having one fpc so she vendore it as $3 not 3.68....i know some of the cashiers they even dont care they just want to make their cutomers happy...and thats good thing..
    momi likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information