User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was there last night and the manager was telling me that they have been getting really rude couponers in and some couponers are going in late at night when they have there youngest staff on trying to be sneaky, not good!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at SOF this morning getting some groceries (not stacking) and the cashier had mentioned that since they started allowing stacking that the shelves were being cleared and it was going to be ending soon. I put my groceries in the car and went back to customer service for some clarification and they told me as of now they were still stacking but they were no longer allowing the P&G with the 'strictly prohibited' written on them to be stacked and that it was only one per media source per stack. I think it depends on who you talk to but they are definately tightening up what they are allowing like LD did.

ETA - Just remembered CS also told me that they are not allowing stacking on their flyer coupons like the B1G1 they had in last weeks flyer.
    Last edited by ChrissyM; Sun, May 29th, 2011 at 06:13 PM. Reason: more info

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok so im very new to couponing and my hubby and i are already in love with it!! My first experience was yesterday when I paid $3.97 for a bottle of 60 Super strength motrin liquid gels when they were reg 11.97!!
    I am however a little confused about stacking. I would love some tips and tricks!! Thank you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I'd be scared to say anything for fear that the rules would change tomorrow..there has been such an explosion of couponers (good and bad) that the rules are changing -almost daily...from the sounds of it, it's pretty much done with, or soon to be. I will see if I can find a thread on here that kinda explains it -even though many of the rules have now changed, and it is diff. from city to city.

BTW, welcome!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

It is great to have a grocery store that allows stacking coupons. It would have been better for the cashiers not to have to learn on the fly. As well, they should set limits on how much one person can buy of one product. Having said that, the majority of people who shop at that store do not use coupons and probably never will. It benefits that store to allow stacking and bring in customers who will not pay their higher prices otherwise.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    As of now...they do not PM, but I have seen them advertise that they 'Admatch' that means the store will automatically adjust their prices to reflect other stores sales...but...not quite up to par with PMing as the store gets to choose what they are PMing or not...not the consumer. That being said...I wouldn't be surprised if they go that way eventually.

Thanks for letting us know...hopefully everyone will use their coupon etiquette so it doesn't get squashed before it has a chance to take off!!
    -Exactly mutchdutch, as long as coupon etiquette is used and no one tryes to take advatage of coupon stacking or trying to trick cashiers ect im sure many stores will jump on board..... its always frusterating reading peoples posts on this forum suggesting `trying to *slip coupons by the cahiers* that are doubles or expired or restricted.... you wouldnt try to slip a fake 5$ bill to the cashier... how is a 5$ coupon any different..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So...has anyone been to SaveOn lately...how are things...still the same? Any complaints/compliments? Just wonerin' - I haven't been in a couple of weeks and am thinking of going in again..

Nadine1982
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm planning a shop this saturday!! since then I will have some cash to go shopping.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

wow , just great . Im wish people would just get a clue and not clear the shelves !!! and ruin it for evveryone .

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

when I called in they said they have no plans of changing their policy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

please enlighten me on stacking ---what is that??? ---does it mean one item and using more than one coupon for paying for the item thus getting it for FREE?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information