User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Stacking at Maxi Masson, Montreal

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My second post reflects this :\

Think I should mention that all stores are different... This Maxi might do it, but can't be guaranteed others will, so don't be disappointed if you get to a til at Maxi in [x] and they don't stack Since coupon policies change by store; there's a basic "outline" for it for all Maxis, but some build on it, some don't.

Ours just happens to be suppperrr lenient :D and goodies for us!
    Also,

I would like to see all you have stated backed up by a store polcy. I think you have that obligation when you make statements such as yours. Maxi is not a mom and pop store , by the seat of your pants policy maker.
    Again, I restate, Maxi has a BASIC policy that all stores abide by; however, some stores have built on that while others have stuck to the basic policy.

Ours has been built upon to allow for an extra week for flyers as well as coupon stacking. Again I will reiterate: this is our location specific and may not work at your local Maxi. You won't find it written anywhere because it's a store-specific thing, and not actually part of LoBlaws' policy. You find out by trying, which is why I'm helping you guys to skip that stage and go straight to the deals.

And when I said:

Any Quebec flyer works this way, not just our stores
    I meant, you can go in with any flyer in Quebec, and it works; you just can't use flyers from, say, Ontario or BC.

And that's fine by me if you don't want to believe what I'm saying :\ As an employee, I do this all the time, and many of our customers participate. If you don't want to save more then that's OK by me but for those who do believe what I'm saying about 2-week flyers and stacking, then I hope to see you there one day :D

As for me, I will continue to enjoy 2-week deals and stacking until I get free stuff, as I have been doing for the past six months.
    Last edited by Yusshin; Sun, Mar 24th, 2013 at 11:09 AM.
    Because of fake prints, stacking manus is no longer allowed
    But you can still stack Coupon Zone + 1x Manu, like other Maxi / Loblaw Stores
    Did You Like Our Service? Make Sure To Submit A Comment Sheet At Our Store!
    Comment Box is located beside the Coin Star Machine.
    Help Me/Us Earn an "A" For Customer Service!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

It doesn't happen in my part of the Laurientides either.

Mind you my local Maxi is very coupon unfriendly.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Maxi Cote des Neiges is very coupon unfriendly too. I avoid that one like the plague.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

At the end of the rainbow potohgold's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Yusshin View Post

And that's fine by me if you don't want to believe what I'm saying :\ As an employee, I do this all the time, and many of our customers participate. If you don't want to save more then that's OK by me but for those who do believe what I'm saying about 2-week flyers and stacking, then I hope to see you there one day :D

As for me, I will continue to enjoy 2-week deals and stacking until I get free stuff, as I have been doing for the past six months.
    If you've been doing this for the past six months, surely you have receipts on hand that you can post here to back up your brag about how generous and wonderful this 'unofficial' coupon policy is for this single location.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I would like to hear from people who actually shop at masson Maxi because I have contacted many Montreal SC'ers and so far none shop there so I would just like to hear it from someone who actually was able to do it.

I also think this thread should be moved to the local section then perhaps we would be able to hear from some of the shoppers who have been there.
    Darth Penguin likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Why does it say NF in the title is what confuses me the most... there's no NF stores in Montreal.... or Quebec !???!
    super_e, Patty Smyth and GeorgiaK like this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Last edited by couponlady; Mon, Mar 24th, 2014 at 10:03 AM. Reason: deleted as per poster's request

MY WISHLIST

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

BTW, I was always been able to price match and use coupons at Maxi Marcel Laurin. When I did this a few weeks ago, I was refused by a manager because "She knows everything". It was one or the other, not both. I complained so another manager and the general manager came and had a conversation away from me. At the end, I was able to price match and use coupons.

I called Maxi head office and asked CSR about combining price matching and using coupons. He told me I cannot do this according to Loblaws policy. I said then this is not the lowest price is the law. I can go to that store and get the same deal. He agreed with me, Maxi will sell for same price as other stores but will not sell cheaper. I said other Maxi stores does both price matching and coupons. He said individual Maxi have their own policy apart from Loblaws official policy. If that Maxi does that, then it's good for you. Since it worked at Marcel Laurin, I will keep trying. General Manager is Michel Levigne.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by potohgold View Post
    If you've been doing this for the past six months, surely you have receipts on hand that you can post here to back up your brag about how generous and wonderful this 'unofficial' coupon policy is for this single location.

Yusshin you could definitely do a LOT more good here if you would post a scan of Maxi's coupon policy . THE BASIC policy as you've mentioned. I know a lot of us would appreciate that since Maxi's coupon policy should be applicable to ALL Maxis and seems to be kept as an internal document so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusshin View Post
    Again, I restate, Maxi has a BASIC policy that all stores abide by; however, some stores have built on that while others have stuck to the basic policy.
    Last edited by Tbites; Sun, Mar 24th, 2013 at 12:34 PM.
    Patty Smyth and GeorgiaK like this.

MY WISHLIST

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by potohgold View Post
    I don't keep receipts for 6 days, let alone 6 months. I wouldn't expect OP to either. I think the OP has made it very clear that it is store-specific and if you don't want to believe them, then fine.

OP-thanks for trying to help people out and explaining everything (which was very clear to me). Continue to keep up the great couponing!
    p.s. It probably would be best to move this thread to local as Maxi doesn't exist everywhere
    DianneS likes this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

pamjcoupon, the OP has indicated that she is a cashier at this particular location. Would she not be the best person to provide a receipt as proof?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    I don't keep receipts for 6 days, let alone 6 months. I wouldn't expect OP to either. I think the OP has made it very clear that it is store-specific and if you don't want to believe them, then fine.

OP-thanks for trying to help people out and explaining everything (which was very clear to me). Continue to keep up the great couponing!
    p.s. It probably would be best to move this thread to local as Maxi doesn't exist everywhere
    It has nothing to do with believing it or not . When you post something like this though people would just like confimation. There are dozens of Maxi locations on the island and this is the only one that does this and the other locations have quite different coupon policies. I think before people make a mad dash to find out if it can be done confirmation from others would be nice, that's all.

If it's true then fantastic for those who are close by or those wanting to make the trip. I am too far so won't be participating, plus it's a regular Maxi not a & cie. and they don't have the same sales as the larger stores.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    We weren't asking for all receipts...just an example.

Heck..Yusshin could go shopping today or tomorrow and then copy her receipt as an example...after removing personal indenty proving information.

And it has nothing to do with whether or not the amorphous US beieve her..we want some clarification, only.
    Personally, I find Maxi not coupon friendly and it appears several other Quebecoises do as well. You're possibly best off without one.
    super_e likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I tried them both, none allowed to stack cz and manufacturer coupon. Did you have a better luck at any of them?
    QUOTE=Tbites;5344401]Are you talking about Angrignon or Dollard Maxi ?[/QUOTE]

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Last edited by couponlady; Mon, Mar 24th, 2014 at 10:04 AM. Reason: deleted as per poster's request
    super_e, Patty Smyth and innaor like this.

MY WISHLIST

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information