User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Have you ever tried a Train that didnt' work.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I agree go for it. I was not sure anyone would ride my first train to my shock it was so popular I ended up running 3 trains.

I also agree with the original ideas, I thought I had a great one and before I could post someone had the same idea.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I've been stalking the train section all day LOL
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

lmao.. it could be a while.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I am sure it will be fabulous Mrs. Everyone gets nervous holding their first few. I still get anxious when I post a new train .

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    lmao.. it could be a while.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

L

Quote Originally Posted by jamesghs3 View Post
    Sleep, as far as the brain is concerned, is for repair, re nutrients, proteins, enzyme precursors, and converting/ rehashing short term memories and storing them in long term memory. Generally, simulation shoes would not use such kind of material,toms shoes outlet, thus, we can check out the gloss, and squeeze, pull or stretch the microfiber PU to feel the flexibility and toughness. It debated betting successfully to making money it's all about -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- How he got there have been if he won ten games only 28 but all it is -- -- won were -- -- to play,toms shoes cheap. "We just ask the rest of the runners to be medically fit. This cycling process is exactly the same as if you where setting up tropical or marine fish tank.. Why? More than 80 percent of searchers do not look beyond the third page,cheap toms shoes.. Topics such as cooling system, engine specifications,cheap toms sale, drive shaft, fuel system, ignition, electrical systems, gear case, storage/winterize, tilt,toms outlet, torque specifications and much more are all covered in detail in their very own sections. The nightmarish story of a disturbed ballerina, it part Red Shoes, a lot of and completely Aronofsky.. Diabetes may make a affected individual end up being way more vulnerable to bacterial, fungal and yeast infections because of to the dietary and professional medical changes that just take area in the shape. Heel CounterA stiff heel counter that fits your foot well will help you prevent injuries, according to "Clinical Practice of Sports Injury Prevention and Care," by Per Renstr The heel counter is inside the shoe, so you cannot see it. 58. These books are fantastic -- they're unique and high-quality, and with titles like Crib to Bed, Soon-to-Be New Sibling and Starting School,toms shoes outlet, they really help prepare children for transitions by walking them through what to expect, step by step.. You may be additionally screened because of hidden items such as body piercings, which will cause the metal detector to go off. Your local men's retailer can help you choose the latest fashions in this category.. Download his podcast of celebrity interviews and his radio show, also called Popsurfing and also available for free on iTunes. There are a number of designs and styles that you may choose from, depending on your requirement and comfort levels.. Through the 1930's and 1940's the House of Schiaparelli introduced a number of successful Fragrance Collections for men and women..Related articles: toms shoes outlet 27197 cheap toms shoes 32722 toms for cheap 24834

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I am sure it will be fabulous Mrs. Everyone gets nervous holding their first few. I still get anxious when I post a new train .
    Me too Coyote! And if you wait long enough Mrs.Sunshine I'll definitely hope on! (I've been avoiding hopping on any more trains til it's closer to moving day yet i still torture myself by lurking!! )
    PammieD and Anna Michele like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Go for it! If you don't try you may regret later as everything in life.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

i can't wait to see the train and I agree the best trains are the most unique, I hope its a big train as I hope to snag a seat and by the looks of it so do many others
    Bronwen and KelJo like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

You're gonna have to post it soon, I'm dying of curiosity!!!!! Lol

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

LOL your too funny. let me get easter weekend out of the way first. ok hun. promise i'll post soon.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Post post post!!!

Everyone of us has their own trains - people can try to copy all they want but in reality it is just not the same and you will find that the original poster of a train idea will ALWAYS fill their train first

i.e. BHL's Bingo Bus / Coyote's Whack A Mole / Pumpkin's 5/5/5 / <--- we all know the awesome train starters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information