User Tag List

Page 114 of 275 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    I was worried about that! I ran my "test case" thru the dishwasher twice now and the black is rubbing off like crazy... The purple is a paint pen.. the black is black sharpie marker.. I can look at the paint pen when I get home in case it's the purple you are referring to. It came from Michaels.

I think I will say it's a Pinterest FAIL as curing it in the oven didn't seem to take very well...
    The purple is chipping off. I wonder if there is a coating similiar to a varnish that I could paint over it to keep the paint on.
    chesterjes likes this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Love trying green products

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I love "green" products too

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Buddy, are you interested in GREEN products (laundry &/or beauty &/or food &/ coffee/teas)?? Im going to the Green Living Show on Friday!
    me too!
    im going on Saturday and doing swapsity too

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Amazing kid! Beautiful song she wrote and sings for her mom who was diagnosed with breast cancer... Couldn't stop crying.... Saw this on fb... Thought I'd share.

For 12-year-old Capri Ruberto Anderson it was especially rough to learn about her mom’s breast cancer diagnosis.

Capri channeled her emotions through music by writing this song, dedicated to all the kids out there dealing with their parents’ cancer diagnosis.

Click here to watch: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TC2kB9n1LeI
    Last edited by juliejolie; Mon, Apr 8th, 2013 at 07:38 PM.
    coyote00, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

not working

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    Buddy do you have a favorite magazine and if yes would you mind used?
    I don't buy magazines on a regular basis...but I'd love any Star, People, Shape, Cosmo, Today...anything with Johnny Depp on the cover, lol. Used is fine, as long as the crosswords aren't done, tehe.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Love trying green products

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Buddy do you have a favorite magazine and if yes would you mind used?
    I like to read Taste of Home or Canadian Living or Clean Eating or Shape any sort of Yoga Magazine. The only one I have a subscription to is Chatelaine.
    Used anything is fine with me

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Buddy, are you interested in GREEN products (laundry &/or beauty &/or food &/ coffee/teas)?? Im going to the Green Living Show on Friday!
    I sure am interrested in Green products.... As long as they work!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ok phew made it through all the pages.
    anyway finally back home, through all that rain.. i think i floated home, even had my engine slip on the way. that wasn't fun.
    and AND! the big news.. hubby got the tv done while we were gone. i luv my man

just glad to be home. off to answer some more questions.. oh and thanks Nicki i'll def. take the maritini now
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

it is ok I got it from you FB lol ; ) Amazing song
    juliejolie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Okay I am in a really silly mood, I think I have huge fitness endorfins right now. Anyhooo wierd but true story I am addicted to my eos and now so are my pugs I was putting it on and thought it would be funny to put it on their lips know every time they see me put it on they run up and sit there wait for me to put it on them. I dont of course but its funny!
    Lol - lip balm or hand cream? I'm curious to try this stuff. Any difference between the colours?

Buddy --if I was to buy you a top, what type of tops do you like?

I like ones with small prints on them lol
    I like solid colours. Scoop or vneck tshirts. My faves are gap favourite (or recently renamed "essentials"...). I like black, white, grey blues, teals etc

Quote Originally Posted by CheriBomb View Post
    Question for my buddy! Would you like a themed package (everything geared for say. . . your garden as an example) or would you like a box of randomness?
    Random works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    My daughter has Downs Syndrome and she is this amazing little person. However, she has liked Max and Ruby since she was 2 years old. She is now almost 15. There were only ever like three episodes of the stupid show ever made and she watches it twice a day.... Do the math.
    Holy hell.

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I just got a freakin plastic wrapped envie from CP marked Address Incomplete well no poop Sherlock you ripped my envelope in half(with it totally missing) and the stamps and half the addy is missing I am so mad
    File a complaint online. I did for a package that was delivered to our neighbour despite being clearly marked for me. They called me next day to apologize and say that our carrier has been spoken to and asked to be careful and to call back if it happens again. Today, when I had a package delivered, they moved stuff around on my front porch to try and conceal the package lol.

Quote Originally Posted by missidj View Post
    Question for everybody, it's been a very long time since I have done a package train so I am just wondering how you are packing everything up? ie. are you wrapping each item or just stuffing it in a box (carefully of course)
    All in the box. No wrapping for me! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Back to annoying children's shows, LOL

My dad watched my DD when she was 14mo to 3 years while I was at work during the day. During that time, the watched some Treehouse, but one show he would NEVER allow her to watch was Caillou. He brain-washed her into thinking that he was the most whiney, disrespectful and annoying kid, LOL. To this very day ... and she's almost 6, when she heard the lyrics coming up on Treehouse, she would get up from what she was doing and either turn the tv off, or leave the room! LOL

My dad also has the same attitude about Curious George, but I disagree. Who couldn't love a monkey?

DD loves My Little Pony and that was my favourite show growing up (and She Ra!) so it's nice - we watch together.

DH LOVES Transformers. How much you ask? I'll show you. (Left and right side of his closet)

He calls it an investment in DS' future. I tell him he would have better off receiving stocks from Toys R Us. Oh well! LOL

They watch new episodes of Transformers together.
    Is Caillou actually bad though? Lol. I am looking for bilingual stuff for Alexa and was actually going to mention to my buddy that I saw a bunch of dvds at target for $5ish but restrained because it's on my list lol

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    went to SDM on my lunch break and they had Garnier Lotion (Honey) on sale for $2 on Clearance. Used 4 x $ 3 off when you buy 2 Garnier Lotion products and got 8 bottles for about $1 each!!!

Buddy - do you want one?

Sure, why not!

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    The purple is chipping off. I wonder if there is a coating similiar to a varnish that I could paint over it to keep the paint on.
    Baking it DOES work, but you have to do it low and slow and for a long time to make it dishwasher safe, and even then you have to be careful.
    coyote00, chesterjes and Venuila like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    went to SDM on my lunch break and they had Garnier Lotion (Honey) on sale for $2 on Clearance. Used 4 x $ 3 off when you buy 2 Garnier Lotion products and got 8 bottles for about $1 each!!!

Buddy - do you want one?

sure
    coyote00, chesterjes and Venuila like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

Last edited by CheriBomb; Mon, Apr 8th, 2013 at 06:28 PM.
    Armygirl76 and chesterjes like this.

Page 114 of 275 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast

Thread Information