User Tag List

Page 189 of 275 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Morning all! I was going to post answers to missed questions last night after I took out the garbage etc, but I got sidetracked and then fell asleep! (beware, long post lol)

I came in from putting out garbage etc, and DH says "your mom called" I asked if he talked to her (sometimes we just let the machine get it when the other's parents call...not cause we don't like them, just something we have always done) He says "yep, she said call her back, she got a box"

THANK YOU SO MUCH JULESM14!!!!!!!

She loved all of it! She is in the process of taking pictures of all of her goodies (minus a Fudgeo or three) and sending it to me so I can post for her! Her birthday is on the 19th, so this was a great early birthday gift!! She had a bit of a crummy bday lunch with us kids (BIL was being a bit of a party pooper) so this brightened her week for sure! She is off to a singing competition this weekend, so this amazing package was great to turn her week around!

At first she thought the package was for my sister who sometimes uses mom's address to get things sent to since she is home all day, then she looked at the label and realized it was something for her! My nephew John and my mom had a great time opening it!

Some of the things I remember her telling me were in the package (which she commented was in a BIG box lol)

Fudgeo cookies (her fav)
    tea
    bath stuff
    quilter's magazine (with bonus DVD) <---she repeated that one about 4 times so I think she is thrilled!
    books
    blocks for my nephew who she babysits

I'm sure there is a tonne more, but that's all I can remember for now, she is sending pics hopefully tonight before she leaves for the US.

Thank you again Jules, she really loved it!

I signed my mom up without really telling her what the train was about lol I have been on package trains and told her about them so since this one fell right around her birthday and close to Mother's day I thought this was a perfect gift for her! She struggled making the lists (probably because I didn't tell her what it was for!)

Now I have to get my butt in gear and finish my packages and get them mailed! Can't wait to see my buddy's reactions...oh and of course get my package!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Update on the kidlet situation: I spoke to their Grandma yesterday & said 'I hear their Aunt is coming, it will be nice for them to spend time with her' & told her about the text their mum sent me. She ask to see it & I showed it to her. Apparently she flipped out on both the parents saying she can't watch them because she doesn't speak English (the kids also speak Spanish). I get a call from their dad saying she flipping out, hubby talks him. Their mum texts my & I quote.

'my mum is going crazy - I still want you to do what you are doing with kids if that wasn't clear - anyways we can talk'

Hmmmm....actually you were quite clear in your last text, that's the thing about texts you can always go back and read them.

such drama! I'm so over all of this. Figure out your sh!t & then tell me what's going on! I was looking forward to my 3 months off.

end of rant
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Grrrrrrr! I tried to multi quote but failed lol here are answers to the questions that I remember seeing....will double check while at work today and answer more as I see them!

Photo albums or frames? No thanks to the albums, frames if they are black or ones listed in my wl or other answers (there were links to dog and cat ones that I'd love!)

Fav cereal? Lucky Charms or Quaker Harvest Crunch or homemade granola

Scrap Fabric? Sure...I wish I sewed more, so maybe this will help me

Do I journal? I have the best intentions to, but don't lol would be open to journal type supplies though

Dove products? no thanks! I have enough in my stockpile for all of us!

Zantac? again, no thanks (see answer to Dove question!)

Quebec or NB items? DH would love real maple syrup.....I know there is delicious stuff in QC! (also in Ontario, so if my buddy isn't going to QC, syrup from another province is just fine!)

Ok off to work, yay for Thursday lol have a great day ladies!
    julesm14, dlee, missbee217 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Buddy your package is in transit, maybe you will get it today! Keep an eye out for the mailman!
    KK7, cmontario, juliejolie and 5 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

me again......forgot to ask

buddy would you like anything from Bath & Body Works? (i need an excuse to go there lol)

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

That would drive me bonkers Julesie-pie! Hope you get it all sorted out soon. *hugs*

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post

buddy would you like anything from Bath & Body Works? (i need an excuse to go there lol)
    Never been, lol. Bubble bath would be nice tho
    missbee217 and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Good morning ladies...awesome packages coming in!! My husband has been home all week with a bad back and has finally gone back to work today so I'm calling nap time and going back to bed!!

I love Bath and Bodyworks foaming hand soaps. I like the orange or nectarine scents
    KK7, julesm14, missbee217 and 1 others like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

nothing from Bath an Body thanks

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i'll take anything from B&B. soap, whatever not picky.
    my son informed my at 710 this morning that we have a mouse in the stove?? um k. can i turn it on and kill it. UGH! NO!..
    i finally get up, come downstairs.. theres no mouse.. its a freak set of doves trying to nest in our stove vent. they literally picked everything off the vent outside, flaps, wire, casing. . now thats all i can hear. squeak, peck, flutter. i called the office. they'll take care of it.
    anyway its supposed to be beautiful today so thinking of walking up to the mall and finishing my stuff.. then pack it this afternoon.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Bath and Body Works- yes please. Bubble Bath, Shower Gel, Body Butter, foaming hand soap... Not too fussy. Love the Warm Vanilla Sugar, or fruity smells

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Love the packages received so far! Hoping to finish mine up tonight so I can mail tomorrow or Saturday.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post

I'm good for anything from there too actually I have never shopped there LOL

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Good Morning Ladies
    julesm14 and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Thank you Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    hijinx and cmontario send me your addys and i will send some zantac
    Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Oh, I don't need Zantac, LOL I am sending some coupons to cmontario!

Page 189 of 275 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast

Thread Information