User Tag List

Page 190 of 275 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Bath and Bodyworks? No idea lol, I don't shop there but I'm sure I'd like anything

I should be ready to mail tomorrow, hopefully my package arrives today as expected.
    julesm14, dlee, missbee217 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Very nice packages ladies . It always makes me so excited to see what people receive .

Name:  funny-friendship-quotes-1.gif
Views: 395
Size:  29.0 KB

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

So hoping it was going to move a wee bit faster but it will have to wait now lol Now I wait in suspense
    2013/04/18 07:53 PICTOU Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    So hoping it was going to move a wee bit faster but it will have to wait now lol Now I wait in suspense
    2013/04/18 07:53 PICTOU Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
    If I'm right it'll be awhile, isn't she driving to pick up her new puppy now?

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Yup lol she is gone for 3 days lol BUT I guess a puppy is more important lol

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I dont even know what bath and body works is LOL. I assume something like a body shop?

Im so annoyed, every morning i wake up without a blanket. Look over on the floor and my dog has it turned into some sort of nest.... how on earth he gets it off me i have no idea!!! Hes a min pin and only 13lbs... hes got some determination that bugger. To add to the annoyance i somehow flail both my pillows.. so i wake up with nothing. Grr.

This morning ds insisted he wear his hat and mitts while watching tv and eating his breakfast... LOL

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

That's cute My son wore his winter boots to daycare because she insists it's still winter (he loves winter apparently). There is no real snow left and it's supposed to be in he low teens today... kids!!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Ohhhhhh I just knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out via facebook that my son and was to be future mother of my first grandbaby have split up....... and this is why I was so afraid of being excited. I am now in a dilema as to if I should contact her.
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Ohhhhhh I just knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out via facebook that my son and was to be future mother of my first grandbaby have split up....... and this is why I was so afraid of being excited. I am now in a dilema as to if I should contact her.
    via facebook? That's terrible. I hope you are able to sort things out. If you can send her some kind of message, let her know where you stand, if you want to still help her out, be involved, whatever.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Love the package too! I am so impatiently waiting for mine. Excited about the new android checkout51! Installed on my tablet! On a side note, I am taking the public bus for the first time in 4 yrs today, I am scared. Wish me luck!
    gwennad, julesm14, bluzsuz and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I just sent er a message letting her know no matter wat was going on I still wanted to be a part of her and baby's life. Thennnnn my son logs on and says oh we are sorta back together. So I told him I sent her a message and he is now upset and won't talk to me.

DRAMA is not something I am fond of or good at. I think I shall go sit in the corner w/my friends and cleat my mind. WTH do people feel that publicaly announcing such private matters via facebook is ok??? This is why I rarely go on facebook LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    via facebook? That's terrible. I hope you are able to sort things out. If you can send her some kind of message, let her know where you stand, if you want to still help her out, be involved, whatever.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

It will work out, things always do.

I just sent er a message letting her know no matter wat was going on I still wanted to be a part of her and baby's life. Thennnnn my son logs on and says oh we are sorta back together. So I told him I sent her a message and he is now upset and won't talk to me.

DRAMA is not something I am fond of or good at. I think I shall go sit in the corner w/my friends and cleat my mind. WTH do people feel that publicaly announcing such private matters via facebook is ok??? This is why I rarely go on facebook LOL
    julesm14, dlee, missbee217 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Ladies, so sorry about the rant. This is not the place for it and I apologize.

Back to fun stuff

Name:  2011-06-17-Happy-Mothers-Day.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  45.5 KB
    DMS54, gwennad, julesm14 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

He'll get over it. Either way, it's your grandbaby and your son should not have any problem with you being involved in its life...especially since he should be committed to it as well. But yah...he'll grt over it. He's young and probably feeling so many things. Pregnancy is brutal on even the most stable of relationships.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Baby up at 3:30 to play. Grrrr...so tired. Off to her 6 month Dr's appt now and was just headong out the door as my Epicure stuff arrived! Grrrr. ..I wanna play!

Invites are all addressed and labeled and waiting for the stupid accommodation cards to arrive....grrr..

Bath and body works - the lime verbena or kitchen hand soaps, or the lip buffer

I've just realized I've lost both mine and Don's credit cards (as I'm typing this msg from the drive thru and theyre not in my wallet).

MIL (step) is due to arrive Saturday and our house is a write off...grrr...glad dh got to go play soccer last night, have drinks after, and wakr baby up when he got home. Grrr...

I need a f'ing coffee.

That is all.

Page 190 of 275 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast

Thread Information