User Tag List

Page 192 of 275 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Buddy if you haven't mailed my package yet I would LOVE a winning lottery ticket please and thank you!

This is turning into an expensive week. Getting new tires on my car as we speak so there's $600 gone. Annnndddd the kitchen sink is still out of commission. *sigh* DH woke up early this morning to dig up the septic tank with his Dad and see if he could drain it (or whatever - fix it somehow lol). DH is on nights too soooo he's on 3 hours sleep...he's gonna be ca-ranky tonight. Anyhoo I guess this septic system is really old school...his dad said he's never seen anything like it and they're at a loss of what to do. His Dad suggested calling the realtor and seeing if there's any recourse (we just bought the house in Dec). Ugh....I am absolutely fearing the worst right now that we have to get a whole new system which would be $$$$. And of course this comes at the perfect time as I stop getting maternity benefits next month and don't plan on going back to work. Oy. I am looooooving home ownership so far! *snort*
    KK7, julesie-pie, julesm14 and 7 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

dlee if you are my buddy you shop away, I'm happy to wait FYI to whoever my buddy is I am leaving May 2nd to California for 5 days so if my package doesn't arrive before I leave I'll post when we get back Buddy if you are still looking for stuff for me I would love a pair of small manicure scissors...I'm not using them on me, but on fondant for detail cutting so the finer the point the better.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh no Venuila thats awful. i hope the realtor is able to find you some solution.

well going shopping on my own and finishing turned into hubby going grocery shopping with me and nothing got done. SO im really hoping that i can remember to be up with the birds tomorrow and finish. have it ready to go. fingers crossed. im hoping to catch up on laundry too.
    OH and then on top of it all. hubby wants me to call one SIL to find out where my other SIL's birthday is so he can 'maybe' stop in after church on Saturday. ha ya right.. sure. no problem honey. not! this is going to be a tough one to pull off. my word. im going to end up pulling the little amount hair i have left on my head out before then.
    julesm14, chesterjes and Venuila like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

No Zanax for me. I have more than enough here. In fact, I will give you some if you wan!

No body and bath stuff thanks

I would LOVE a winning lottory ticket too, Venuila!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

same here, shop away buddy after this weekend it will be nice to have something to look forward to thats just for me.

oh Buddy, btw,.. what are you up to this weekend. ya'll know what Im doing. whats everyone else's plans. ?
    julesm14, hijinx25 and chesterjes like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    same here, shop away buddy after this weekend it will be nice to have something to look forward to thats just for me.

oh Buddy, btw,.. what are you up to this weekend. ya'll know what Im doing. whats everyone else's plans. ?
    school work. Lots of school work.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Buddy, if you are not done my package i would love some of these if you happen to have them.....

$3 Aveeno Call-IN
    $3 Aveeno Eczema Care or Aveeno Baby Eczema products, 04388454, Dec 31,2013
    julesm14 and chesterjes like this.

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Got my last few items today will package up and send a pic before I mail it out today
    DMS54, julesm14 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

posted this in the flyer section as well, but heh, if anyone comes across the Smuckers thats on sale i believe for $2.44 this weekend. let me know. swear i saw it, i just can't remember which store.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    Buddy, if you are not done my package i would love some of these if you happen to have them.....

$3 Aveeno Call-IN
    $3 Aveeno Eczema Care or Aveeno Baby Eczema products, 04388454, Dec 31,2013
    You may want to wait to stock up and see if baby reacts to it. Aveeno wasn't good for my boy's eczema. Galaxal base is one you can try (way cheaper at costco than anywhere else if that's an option). Or plain coconut oil. And if I had you I'd send you a tin of Nellies Also bought from Costco it's used for cloth diapers mainly but because it washes/rinses clean it really works. Oh, and avoid fabric softener. Which builds up in your dryer, so using it on your stuff but not babies sadly doesn't really help. Wool dryer balls or even tinfoil balls can help avoid static cling and soften clothes.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

this weekend I have a couple of cakes due and an Epicure party on Sunday and hopefully meeting the beautiful Briwantstosave!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post

Awesome package! Cutie patootie of a DD!

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    me again......forgot to ask

buddy would you like anything from Bath & Body Works? (i need an excuse to go there lol)
    Fruity scented foaming hand soap =)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Ohhhhhh I just knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out via facebook that my son and was to be future mother of my first grandbaby have split up....... and this is why I was so afraid of being excited. I am now in a dilema as to if I should contact her.
    Oh no =((((

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    You may want to wait to stock up and see if baby reacts to it. Aveeno wasn't good for my boy's eczema. Galaxal base is one you can try (way cheaper at costco than anywhere else if that's an option). Or plain coconut oil. And if I had you I'd send you a tin of Nellies Also bought from Costco it's used for cloth diapers mainly but because it washes/rinses clean it really works. Oh, and avoid fabric softener. Which builds up in your dryer, so using it on your stuff but not babies sadly doesn't really help. Wool dryer balls or even tinfoil balls can help avoid static cling and soften clothes.
    Same here... Aveeno Eczema didn't help my DD either. Glaxal base lotion/cream and Cetaphil Restoraderm lotion & body wash worked best. I have to apply on her whole body at least twice a day and she bathes every other day, if not every day to keep her skin moist... I don't use any type of soap on her except the cetaphil restoraderm wash. She also can't be overheated and I found benadryl helped when she got way too itchy during her flare-ups.

Zantac: No thank you, have a ton!

Here are some recent pics of DD enjoying the spring weather =)
    Name:  5274_10151357812327694_1334815600_n.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  101.9 KB
    Name:  625530_10151357809252694_1809645191_n.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  67.7 KB

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Buddy if you haven't mailed my package yet I would LOVE a winning lottery ticket please and thank you!

This is turning into an expensive week. Getting new tires on my car as we speak so there's $600 gone. Annnndddd the kitchen sink is still out of commission. *sigh* DH woke up early this morning to dig up the septic tank with his Dad and see if he could drain it (or whatever - fix it somehow lol). DH is on nights too soooo he's on 3 hours sleep...he's gonna be ca-ranky tonight. Anyhoo I guess this septic system is really old school...his dad said he's never seen anything like it and they're at a loss of what to do. His Dad suggested calling the realtor and seeing if there's any recourse (we just bought the house in Dec). Ugh....I am absolutely fearing the worst right now that we have to get a whole new system which would be $$$$. And of course this comes at the perfect time as I stop getting maternity benefits next month and don't plan on going back to work. Oy. I am looooooving home ownership so far! *snort*
    I hear you! Within 6 months of moving into our first home, we had to replace the roof. We knew this ahead of time, though, and thankfully the strata had such a large contingency fund that it was "only" $1000 out of pocket (we are in a townhouse).

But, expenses WE had to pay for were - a new hot water tank, a new furnace and a new fridge. These were all examined by the inspector and were given C grades (as in, working now, but replace in the next 5 years) but really, should have been given F grades as in, replace before you move in!!!

Our realtor an inspector did nothing. Hope you have better luck!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post

Well, DD has no school tomorrow so I feel like the weekend is starting early! LOL I have a job interview in the morning (trying to teach during the day again, part time) and my dad will take the kiddies all morning, so I think I'll go shopping at Gymboree to redeem my Gymbuck. Two friends are having babies in October, one knows she's having a girl (she has three boys), the other is hoping (her oldest is a girl, followed by three boys)! So I might pick up some cute outfits for them on the clearance rack.

Saturday my cousin is dropping off a train table and a tub full of Thomas tracks and buildings and another tub filled with Thomas trains that her son has outgrown. He's 7 and has moved onto lego, LOL. My son is 2 and just discovering Thomas, who he calls CHOO CHOO! LOL It's an amazing amount of stuff - literally more than $1000 worth of excellent condition toys and my cousin has sold it to me for $300 so her son can buy lego, LOL. Around here, on Craiglist, people list the imaginarium or knock of train tables at $150 used, so I think this is a steal for what we're getting!

So we're going to play Thomas all day, I think! LOL

Sunday, if the weather is nice, maybe the park, then church in the afternoon. I'll have a roast in the crock pot, so some good eating when we get home!!!

Ooo, and I'm going to a Norwex party on Friday, so I'm going to stock up, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by RSAS View Post
    school work. Lots of school work.
    What are you studying? If it paid, I'd be a student for life, LOL
    Last edited by hijinx25; Thu, Apr 18th, 2013 at 03:41 PM.
    julesm14, chesterjes and Venuila like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Finally done! Not feeling that great today, had a hard day at physio yesterday so feeling blah. Packed my buddy's stuff and am going to get ready to deliver it. Hope you're wearing something decent ...be there soon!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Alright buddy. I packed up your box. Probably wont ship until monday as i am going to havr a busy weekend. For the record some fairly fragile things that i dont want exploding or breaking i wrapped in some of ds's old tshirts. So when you open it please dont think its a box of junk. LOL.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Page 192 of 275 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast

Thread Information