User Tag List

Page 193 of 275 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Finally done! Not feeling that great today, had a hard day at physio yesterday so feeling blah. Packed my buddy's stuff and am going to get ready to deliver it. Hope you're wearing something decent ...be there soon!

Oh boy! Is it me? I live in Toronto... maybe half an hour from Brampton =) Or is it Julesie-Pie (Etobicoke) or PammieD (Mississauga)???
    I'm still stuck at work! I won't be home til 6pm! ~~~
    julesm14, PammieD, dlee and 1 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

On another note - anyone need $5 Pedigree WUB 1 10.4kg, 14kg or16kg dry food for dogs, any variety? I have 5 of these coupons that I can RAOK out if you PM me your address.
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    oh Buddy, btw,.. what are you up to this weekend. ya'll know what Im doing. whats everyone else's plans. ?
    DH is working all weekend. Tomorrow we are off to London to look at a van....finally decided to get a second vehicle. If we do buy it, I will be out touring around all weekend....if we don't...I'll be stuck at home

Picked up a few more items today buddy, and found something I really, really, really want to find for you. I will be mailing on Monday...but it should arrive quickly...my package doesn't have far to go

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Omgoodness julie you have the cutest munchkin ever!!! I just took ds for a walk, he wouldnt leave without his bear. Which is funny because he never paid any attnetion to it until today. Lol.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    DH is working all weekend. Tomorrow we are off to London to look at a van....finally decided to get a second vehicle. If we do buy it, I will be out touring around all weekend....if we don't...I'll be stuck at home

Picked up a few more items today buddy, and found something I really, really, really want to find for you. I will be mailing on Monday...but it should arrive quickly...my package doesn't have far to go

Ohhhh maybe me? teehee... I'm getting excited but have no idea who my buddy could be...

Buddy, your 3rd online item hasn't arrived yet =( The first two came within a day of ordering but this one, for some reason is taking forever... so I'm still waiting for it but come tomorrow if it hasn't arrived yet, I will mail out your package on Saturday or Monday. Sorry for the delay...
    julesm14, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Oh my coyote like everyone said you rant away this is exactly the place to come to be supported. Much hugs and love my dear. Come to the corner for a snuggle and some pug kisses, kimbos are messy but still good!!!!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Oh boy! Is it me? I live in Toronto... maybe half an hour from Brampton =) Or is it Julesie-Pie (Etobicoke) or PammieD (Mississauga)???
    I'm still stuck at work! I won't be home til 6pm! ~~~
    Lol, don't worry, you will find out later...

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Omgoodness julie you have the cutest munchkin ever!!! I just took ds for a walk, he wouldnt leave without his bear. Which is funny because he never paid any attnetion to it until today. Lol.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    Isnt she, your little guy too.

Hailey says if your our buddy send
    Maile lol

Bath and body works Hailey loves everything!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    You may want to wait to stock up and see if baby reacts to it. Aveeno wasn't good for my boy's eczema. Galaxal base is one you can try (way cheaper at costco than anywhere else if that's an option). Or plain coconut oil. And if I had you I'd send you a tin of Nellies Also bought from Costco it's used for cloth diapers mainly but because it washes/rinses clean it really works. Oh, and avoid fabric softener. Which builds up in your dryer, so using it on your stuff but not babies sadly doesn't really help. Wool dryer balls or even tinfoil balls can help avoid static cling and soften clothes.
    yeah we are eliminating certain things first and he seems to have improved some with just the wash, lotion and washing his clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    On another note - anyone need $5 Pedigree WUB 1 10.4kg, 14kg or16kg dry food for dogs, any variety? I have 5 of these coupons that I can RAOK out if you PM me your address.
    i would love some!!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Isnt she, your little guy too.

Hailey says if your our buddy send
    Maile lol

Bath and body works Hailey loves everything!

Aw thanks! Tell Hailey, she's more than welcome to babysit Maile! =))) Send Hailey over on a plane to Toronto...!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Name:  68538_544856432232529_1792186456_n.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  26.3 KB

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh Julie, don't get too anxious about tomorrow I need today to finish first.
    juliejolie, julesm14, dlee and 1 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I hear you! Within 6 months of moving into our first home, we had to replace the roof. We knew this ahead of time, though, and thankfully the strata had such a large contingency fund that it was "only" $1000 out of pocket (we are in a townhouse).

But, expenses WE had to pay for were - a new hot water tank, a new furnace and a new fridge. These were all examined by the inspector and were given C grades (as in, working now, but replace in the next 5 years) but really, should have been given F grades as in, replace before you move in!!!

Our realtor an inspector did nothing. Hope you have better luck!
    Thanks. Yeah our inspection was a joke too. I don't think there's even a point in getting one anymore. Too many times have I heard stories where nothing was wrong in the inspection and then afterwards they find tons of stuff the inspector failed to mention. Makes me so mad.
    What we don't understand is they said they had the septic tank drained and serviced in November so no way it should be acting up already but I don't know a thing about 'em so Haven't heard back from the realtor yet but I don't expect any good news, lol.
    julesm14, hijinx25 and chesterjes like this.

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  55.5 KB

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Ummm dole fresh cut salads lol all ready to go just have to run to post office and then will send tracking number

Page 193 of 275 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast

Thread Information