User Tag List

Page 63 of 275 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Well so far everyone who has answered the height question is taller than me!

I am 5 ft and 1/4 inch (that 1/4 inch is very important)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

height - 5 feet 7

Hair Color -Red headed

What are your family's names and birthdays? Mike (dec) and Bella (jan)
    How do you feel about knit dish cloths? Wouldn't mind as a bonus, but not as one of my 5

Homemade socks? Sure but I do have wide feet though

Is there anything from The Body Shop you would like? (I'm an addict...) not really as I have hypersensitive skin.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Oh, I see we have new q's to answer..ok here goes

What are your family's names and birthdays?
    ME-Sept 22
    Hubby - Bryan Aug 18
    Melissa - May 17
    Matthew - Dec 18

How do you feel about knit dish cloths? Homemade socks?
    Fine I guess

Is there anything from The Body Shop you would like? (I'm an addict...)

Love their peppermint foot lotion, vitamin c face stuff and brazil nut body butter

How tall are you?
    5 foot 5

I think I saw something hair colour related? Not sure if it's just a chat or what but my hair is dyed brown

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I"m sorry, I'm one of the 9 who needs to get their act together! LOL

It's almost done - but I have to take DD to school now (we're running late) and when I"m home in about an hour, I"ll send it through (PST!).

Officially done! But of course, I've thought of more, LOL.

What are your family's names and birthdays? me - January, hubby - April, Jude - March, Amelia - July
    How do you feel about knit dish cloths? Homemade socks? I'm a germaphone - I use Norwex, LOL and I don't wear socks!
    Is there anything from The Body Shop you would like? (I'm an addict...) oh yes! (See already forgot something!!) I love their almond hand moisturizer, the one in the silver tube, for cuticles, etc. and I love SATSUMA ... mmmm....

I'm 5"8, dark brown hair, green eyes, I don't dye my hair ... cause I don't need to yet! Mwahaha!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

So 4 wishlists left? Nat how come you don't have yours? eek! I want to shop!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

got mine done and sent in!!!!!!!!!!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

so i've missed quite a bit of chit chat while getting groceries. next time im gone shopping no talking! LOL
    Family name's/birthdays
    Me- Jenn- May 5, 1970
    Hubby- Mark- July 15, 1966
    Kyle- July 3, 1994
    Garrett- July 10, 1995 (NO this is was not planned at all, long story)

Knit dish clothes, i think were good on this one.
    Home made socks. I'd LUV them. would totally wear em. my feet are always cold.
    Body shop--let me check their site and see if there's anything different, I received the most beautiful set from my buddy at xmas the Japanese blossom (sp? its upstairs in the bathroom)
    How tall am I- I'm all of 5'2" and packed with a punch

oh and as for the grey hair. not sure you remember the pic i last posted of my long hair. half of that is gone. and 1/4 of that is now grey. in 2 weeks. CHOP its all gone except for the grey. just can't tolerate the $25 every TWO weeks of dyeing it.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    So 4 wishlists left? Nat how come you don't have yours? eek! I want to shop!
    Haha... Mine is technically done and handed in to myself... BUT, I keep stealing ideas from everyone else`s list, so I don`t want to say that I`ve officially handed it in yet

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Sooo...here are my buddy questions that seem to be becoming standards on all of the trains, but because there are so many new riders this time around....

What are your family's names and birthdays?
    How do you feel about knit dish cloths? Homemade socks?
    Is there anything from The Body Shop you would like? (I'm an addict...)

That is all...for now...
    Nicole - Dec 6/72
    Steve - July 27/76
    Gracie - May 24/11 (our kitty, B-day is approx as she was a shelter kitty!)

Knit Dish Cloths - no thanks as my sister does these.. and besides, I will shove anything and everything in the dishwasher.. that happens after hand washing dishes in a single sink for 17 years!
    Homemade socks - sure.. never tried them but I love any super warm socks, the BF too!
    Body shop - haven't been in years so not sure what they have nowadays.. I really should stop in next time I visit White Oaks mall in London.. I think they still have one. But, unlike Coyote, I LOVE coconut.. so anything that makes me feel like I'm on the beach when I'm not, is good for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    If you don't mind shopping with a baby too I might take you up on that one day He's a good shopper though (watch - i've jinxed it lol). Fondant scares me...never tried it making it but so want to. I'm sure it'll be a disaster the first few times, lol. A class probably wouldn't be an option for me as DH works shifts and I'm with DS all the time
    I'd love to borrow some books if I can tho, that'd be awesome!!!! BTW, do you work at Starwood?
    I don't mind shopping with a baby.. I will admit I am pretty scared by newborns but once they hit the 6 month mark I start to feel more comfortable.. and no worries if he starts crying.. I know Mom is there to help soothe him! I don't work at Starwood, I work at Elgin Travel out at the mall... if you ever come out this way, let me know, and I'll bring a couple of the books with me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by CheriBomb View Post

OK, here is a buddy question: How tall are you?
    I am a runt (5'2)
    I'm a runt too... 5'2"

Quote Originally Posted by CheriBomb View Post
    Holy hell woman! LOL I wouldn't even know what to do with myself if I was 7 inches taller!
    I'd kill to be taller! (well, maybe not kill, but would certainly love to be taller) I think KK7 might be the tallest in our bunch?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    so i've missed quite a bit of chit chat while getting groceries. next time im gone shopping no talking! LOL
    Family name's/birthdays
    Me- Jenn- May 5, 1970
    Hubby- Mark- July 15, 1966
    Kyle- July 3, 1994
    Garrett- July 10, 1995 (NO this is was not planned at all, long story)

Knit dish clothes, i think were good on this one.
    Home made socks. I'd LUV them. would totally wear em. my feet are always cold.
    Body shop--let me check their site and see if there's anything different, I received the most beautiful set from my buddy at xmas the Japanese blossom (sp? its upstairs in the bathroom)
    How tall am I- I'm all of 5'2" and packed with a punch

oh and as for the grey hair. not sure you remember the pic i last posted of my long hair. half of that is gone. and 1/4 of that is now grey. in 2 weeks. CHOP its all gone except for the grey. just can't tolerate the $25 every TWO weeks of dyeing it.
    My friend and her sister are one year apart and share the same birthday. Not planned either, LOL. Almost Irish twins!!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

OK.. anyone else getting logged out of SC like every 30 min?? I could sign in and stay logged in for weeks.. just lately though it's been booting me out after a half hour.. drives me nuts!
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Haha... Mine is technically done and handed in to myself... BUT, I keep stealing ideas from everyone else`s list, so I don`t want to say that I`ve officially handed it in yet
    That's the beauty of hosting one of these trains. You get to steal the ideas!
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    I don't mind shopping with a baby.. I will admit I am pretty scared by newborns but once they hit the 6 month mark I start to feel more comfortable.. and no worries if he starts crying.. I know Mom is there to help soothe him! I don't work at Starwood, I work at Elgin Travel out at the mall... if you ever come out this way, let me know, and I'll bring a couple of the books with me to work.
    Will do! Will probably head to Metro sometime next week
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

ack! back from looking at a trailer.....my in laws are going to live with us for 6 months of the year and since our house is super tiny we are thinking of buying them a trailer and having them live on our property....but NOT in the house......I don't think I can handle 6 months straight of expert advice on how to do everything from my hair, make dinner and raise my kids......ok enough venting....back to questions

8.) What are your family's names and birthdays?
    Me -April 24
    Pete -March 29
    Kaitlyn -June 29
    Lauryn -July 26

9.) How do you feel about knit dish cloths? Homemade socks?
    LOVE homemade dish cloths & socks. I do knit and make both, but I seldom make them for myself
    10.) Is there anything from The Body Shop you would like?
    Never been to The Body Shop. I do love yummy scented body lotions/butter.
    11.) How tall are you?
    5' 2

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

My mom started doing cakes as she decided no one else was going to make my first bday cake. She now teaches classes, makes cakes and is looking to open her own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    That cars cake is awesome btw!! I really want to learn how to make cakes like that. DH says to just buy a cake or not bother with one this year but I want to practice so when DS is old enough to appreciate them, they'll be awesome! LoL. *And* is he really complaining that I want to "practice" making cakes???
    This has not happened to me today but a couple weeks ago it was, but only for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    OK.. anyone else getting logged out of SC like every 30 min?? I could sign in and stay logged in for weeks.. just lately though it's been booting me out after a half hour.. drives me nuts!

Page 63 of 275 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread Information